Page 11

Unfailing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Page 11

No Scrub : Part 1

Words: 898

Rating: NC-17

 

A/N: next will be a fantasy. It's my first writing such so comment up. I want to hear reactions.

Plus whoever reading the 'A Great Pretender' sadly the story is coming to an end. Last two chapters.

"That idiot keep looking at me. I always saw her with Sooyoung." Jessica comment, she make a disgusting face as she feel the effect of the tequila in . "Gosh Lemon." She grab the lemon and taste it to ease the bitterness of the toxic that she's been putting in her system.

 

"Ah Sooyoung's best friend? She always go here with Sooyoung. I think she's been giving you signals. She was kinda hot." Tiffany winked, Jessica rolled her eyes as she grab another shot of tequila.

 

"I don't want a scrub, someone who just tag along with her best friend. Asking for this and that for free. I always saw her and Soo coming and leaving with the same car. Doesn't she have her own? She looks like a crazy bum acting a parasite to her best friend." Jessica returned, too much for Tiffany's ear — more for the one they've been talking about.

 

"Hey that's too much judgment from not so perfect girl like you. She's cute, and maybe they just saving a gas." Tiffany tried to cool down the conversation. She know that the tequila is taking it's effect on both of their system.

 

"She's keep looking at me and it's annoying." That's not suitable for Jessica, the way she says it makes Tiffany rolled her eyes.

 

"Those looks scream 'you're my type' hmm?" Tiffany quoted, the bartender give them another set of tequilas. 

 

"Well her game is kinda weak, I don't like dumb ." Tiffany chuckles, Jessica is really like this especially when she hate something, someone rather.

 

"Hi Tiff." Sooyoung came hugging Tiffany by the waist, sweet? No they are flirting. Jessica was annoyed seeing Tiffany and Sooyoung being flirty. All she need is respect, well in a bar like this such word seems doesn't exist.

 

She look around and realize that Yoona wasn't there anymore. She smile as she shot another tequila.

 

She decided to left the two, that in no time maybe will make out — or worst.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter