Final

A Wizard's Love story

A/N: Hi guys! So here is the fic. I just wanted to say that if you're the type to listen to songs while reading fics then there are some songs to recommend. 
Beautiful by Baekhyun
There is a place By Kris Wu 
Scarlet heart ryeo OST For you by CBX

.......

 

"Kyungsooyah, bring some bread on the way." Junmyeon, Kyungsoo's elder brother shouted from the kitchen. "We're out of bread!"

 

"Alright hyung." Kyungsoo muttered and put on his jacket, standing in the doorway.

 

"Can you pass this to Yollie?"

 

Kyungsoo looked behind and frowned at his younger brother. "I'm not exchanging love letters anymore."

 

"Pleeeaaasseee!" Baekhyun gave his best puppy eyes.

 

"Aish! Alright." He snatched the letter from the other's hand and put it in his bag. He was just going to go to the bookstore but now he had to do all these things too. Kyungsoo rushed out of his house before anyone else could ask him for a favour. He walked out of the street that led to a bigger street packed with people.Kids were running around playing with each other, elders talking and walking around, shop keepers busy in their work. Kyungsoo walked leisurely enjoying the weather as he proceeded to walk towards the bookstore. It was a little far but Kyungsoo didn't mind a little walk. He stopped on his way to the bakery. "Minseok hyung! I need bread." 

 

"Here you go. Minseok brought bag of bread. 

 

"Hyung will pay for it tomorrow." Kyungsoo said and Minseok nodded giving Kyungsoo a pastry. Kyungsoo gave a bright heart shaped smile before leaving the shop. After getting the bread he went to nearby feild and saw a couple of young men working hard. "Chanyeol!" Kyungsoo shouted. The said tall man looked in his direction and his face broke into a big grin.

 

"Hyung." The tall guy whipped his sweaty forehead with the back of his sleeve and bowed. "What brings you here?"

 

"You know what." Kyungsoo frowned. He pulled out the letter his brother had handed him. Chanyeol's eye lit up as he took the letter and bowed towards Kyungsoo thanking him before rushing away to help others. After that he continued his walk towards the bookstore. After a little more walk Kyungsoo reached the place and he opened the door.

 

"Ah! Kyungsoo!" The old man smiled. "How may I help you?"

 

"Good morning Mr. Ahn." The boy smiled. "I came to give back these books I borrowed." He placed a few books on the table. "And to take some other books."

 

"Ofcourse." The old man smiled. "Go explore. Take anything you like. Its a happy sunny day!"

 

"Thank you." Kyungsoo bowed as he wandered into the the maze like shelves filled with stacks and stack of books. Kyungsoo looked here and there for some time untill some books caught his interest. He rented those books and started walking back home. It was getting cloudy suddenly with a little thunder. Kyunsoo frowned. It was pretty sunny when he left home. A few girls ran passed him, one of them bumping into him. 

 

"Oh I'm sorry!" She bowed and ran away with her friends. "OMG! Kai is there! OMG!" 

 

Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow, he had heard about Kai. That magician or wizard whatever he was. He would pass the city once in a while and everyone would be dying to see him, girls especially. He scoffed. Why would someone be crazy about someone he had never seen before? Kai was a mystery, only seen by a few people. When he passed through the city he'd usually spread beautiful flowers everywhere. He was also rumored to be quite handsome. Not that Kyungsoo cared. He was excited about the new books he had got. He was walking in the opposite direction from most of the people, since everyone was curious to see Kai. It was getting darker and darker because of the clouds. "Can you not!?" Kyungsoo yelped when a drop of rain landed on his nose. He hugged his bag, his books were gonna get wet! Then suddenly there were more drops of rain. The boy rushed into a small dark street where there was shelter as soon as the rain came pouring. Kyungsoo scowled.

"So much of a happy sunny day." He sighed but then his attention went to the sweet fragrance coming from somewhere near. It smelled like Jasmine flowers. Kyungsoo inhaled deeply and turned his head to see a few flowers growing out of the crack from the wall. His eyes widened as he saw a few near his feet, he stepped back a few steps, bumping into someone. "I'm sorry." He apologized for it and bowed but then he saw the person's shoes. They were odd. People at their city didn't wear these kind of shoes, they looked expensive. He slowly brought his gaze up and was met with a handsome, no very handsome face, the person's eyes piercing into his, his tan skin contrasting wonderfully with his dark hair and sharp jaw. Kyungsoo gasped as he took a few steps back, hugging his bag to his chest. "W-who are you?" The person smiled and took a step froward whole Kyungsoo took a step back. "D-don't come near me!" In a blink of an eye the person was at Kyungsoo's side he covered the boy's mouth with his hand to avoid any sound from escaping, his other arm moved to circle around the boy's waist. Kyungsoo struggled but he quickly stopped when he saw what was infront of him. Two large shadows, they were terrifying. He were moving here and there as if finding something. Kyungsoo was right there as if he was invisible. After a minute the shadows disappeared. Kyungsoo quickly pushed himself away from the person and frowned at him. 

 

"I'm Kai." The man spoke, his pouty lips stretching into a smile.

 

"I don't care you who are you are not allowed to-" Kyungsoo stopped and blinked. "K-Kai? The magician?" The other nodded with an amused smiled.

 

"Those shadows." His voice was low and... surprisingly soothing. "They were demons."

 

"Why were they here?" 

 

"They were after me." Kai scratched the back of his neck. "I needed to get away from them. The weather is not so good so I'm a bit down. I can't runaway easily."

 

"So you're not the one responsible for the weather?" Kyungsoo blinked his big eyes.

 

"No, I'm good with these." Kai brought his hand up and took out a beautiful white rose out of his shirt's sleeve and gave it to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo took it, his face warming up with slight pink color dusted against his cheeks. No one had ever given him flowers.

 

"So, who's responsible for the weather? My books almost got wet!" Kyungsoo puffed out his cheeks in annoyance.

 

"Its Kris hyung." Kai chuckled. "He's perfect at hiding so no one knows about him. He's the most powerful among us."

 

"Then... why are you telling me this?" Kyungsoo raised and eyebrow, taking a sniff of the white rose before smiling.

 

"Well, I need to take revenge. He changed the weather to make me weak, I'm going to let out his secret." Kai held out his hand. "Come on I'll show you." Kyungsoo stared at his hand then looked towards Kai then the hand again. "Come on I won't hurt you. I promise." Kyungsoo hesitated for a while but then took his hand gasping as Kai stepped near, too near. His heart was beating wildly inside his chest. He could feel the major height difference. He was staring awkwardly at the taller man's chest. His button up white shirt was loose but it showed that Kai had a perfect body. The taller circled his arm around Kyungsoo and holding his back. Kyungsoo held onto Kai's hand tightly with one hand as the other quickly came to grab the front of his shirt as he felt himself being lifted off the ground. He was flying... He couldn't believe it but he was in the air. He looked down with his eyes widened but he quickly closed them. "Its alright. I won't let you fall. I got you." He heard Kai's husky voice and braved himself to open his eyes and look at the other. Kai smiled sweetly and spoke, "Just don't look down." Kyungsoo nodded and closed his eyes. "Look at me." Kai whispered, making Kyungsoo's face grow hot and red. Kyungsoo brought his gaze upwards, looking at Kai who smiled. "We're here." 

Their feet hit the rooftop of a house. Kyungsoo looked around and recognized the place, it was their neighborhood. He could see his house! They were hidden behind a fence. "Look." Kai pointed towards a young man who was hanging clothes on the rope to dry. Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow 'cause it was his elder brother. He hadn't even realized that it was sunny again. Or did it only rain in that part of the town? "You see that boy?"

 

"Yeah. What about him?"

 

"Now look there." Kai pointed upwards towards a large cloud. Kyungsoo squinted his eyes and saw a figure sitting on the cloud. "Thats Kris hyung. He made it rain in that part of the city so I couldn't follow him here while he stared at his crush."

 

"Then how did you manage to fly here now?"

 

"I used a bit of your strength." Kai grinned like a child who had been caught trying to steal candy. 

 

"I... don't have any power." Kyungsoo blinked.

 

"Human contact." Kai smiled cheekily. "It boosts up my energy." Kyungsoo just stared at him and Kai looked towards the person who was was busy in hanging the clothes, oblivious that he was being watched by three people. "He is attractive we can't deny it."

 

"Of course he is. A lot of people tried to approach him but they're not worthy of him. They only come for his looks."

 

Kai looked at him in surprise. "You know him?"

 

"He's my brother." Kyungsoo pressed his lips in a thin line and frowned. At which Kai's eyes widened in surprise.

 

"It runs in the family then..." Kai mumbled.

 

"What?"

 

"Jongin!"

 

Both the boys jerked and looked above to see an angry looking guy standing on a cloud infront of them. He had fair skin with light blonde hair, wearing light gray clothes with a white cape drooped around his shoulders. He crossed his arms and the scowl on his face deepened.

 

"H-hyung." Kai quickly stood up.

 

"There you are!" Kyungsoo and Kai turned around to see the same two shadows behind them that were in that street. They transformed into two tall boys. One with the familiar cold expression this 'kris hyung' had and the under with eye bags under his eyes. He didn't look too friendly either.

 

"I-I can explain." Kai stepped back as the two boys approached him, without looking back Kai toppled over the fence and down the rooftop. Kyungsoo screamed seeing the other fall off. But in a few seconds Kai was infront of him on a cloud. The scary looking guy on the cloud looked towards Kyungsoo and his eyes widened.

 

"Lets go." Kris said. "Tao, Sehun." He looked towards the two boys. They nodded and disappeared into shadows again. Kris's cloud flew away taking Kai with him, but Kai managed to wave goodbye to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo just stood there, blinking. He cursed in his mind. How was he going to get down now?

 

....

 

 

"Kyungsooyah! What took you so long?" Junmyeon asked after he had opened the door for his brother. "You were never this late."

 

"I couldn't find the right books. So it took a while to search." Kyungsoo handed over the bread to Junmyeon.

 

Junmyeon smiled and patted his brother's head. "Lunch will be ready in a few minutes. Go get washed up. And tell your other brothers to come." Kyungsoo just stared at his brother. Memory of that scary wizard came back to his mind. How often did he come and stare at his brother? He wondered how Junmyeon would react if he had told him about it. "Whats wrong?" Kyungsoo snapped out of his thoughts and shook his head. He went past his brother towards the bathroom.

 

At lunch time everyone was happily munching away on food. "Hyung! This is delicious! You really make it like umma used to make." Jongdae their second last brother gave the eldest a thumbs up. At which Junmyeon laughed and ruffled his brother's hair. Kyungsoo started staring at his eldest hyung again. The whole situation from earlier was bothering him.

 

"Kyungsoo."

 

Kyungsoo shook his head slightly and looked at Junmyeon's concerned face. "Are you alright? You haven't been eating. Is it too salty?"

 

"No. no nothing is wrong." Kyungsoo took a spoonful of the stew. "Its very tasty hyung." He gave a heart shaped smile to which Junmyeon smiled. 

 

...

 

A few days later Kyungsoo went out to walk Junmyeon to his work place. Junmyeon worked at a jewelery shop that he owned with his friend Luhan. 

 

"Hyung.." Kyungsoo spoke. "Do you ever feel like someone is watching you?"

 

Junmyeon looked at his brother with a frown. "What do you mean?"

 

"Like... Someone might be following you? Or watching you?"

 

"No.." Junmyeon was a bit concerned, his brother was acting weird. "You know Kyungsoo you can tell me if something is bothering you."

 

"No, its just. I'm worried about you that someone might-"

 

"Oh dongsaengah!" Junmyeon stopped walking and smiled sweetly at his brother. "I'm perfectly alright. Nothing is gonna happen to me."

 

"But that one time that stalker-"

 

"Yeah but I was saved weren't I? I don't know how but he was suddenly hit by a big barrel. The wind was too fast." Junmyeon giggled. "It was a funny sight. Didn't I tell you that I have a guardian angel watching over me?" Kyungsoo's eyes widened. Could Kris be protecting his brother? They proceeded their walk after leaving his brother and greeting Luhan Kyungsoo started walking back to their house. He bumped into a tall man in a long coat, majority of his face was hidden by a hat. The man ignored the other and walked away. Kyungsoo saw him walking away. He frowned and started walking again but then he quickly turned around to see that man entering his brother's shop. Kyungsoo ran back to the shop but there was no one there. 

 

"Kyungsoo?' Luhan frowned when he saw Kyungsoo back.

 

"Where is hyung?"

 

"He's in the store room. Whats wrong?"

 

"N-nothing I forgot to give him something." Kyungsoo felt a strange fear clouding his heart. That person didn't feel like kris. He had seen Kris. Kris had a different body shape. He quickly rushed towards the store room. "Hyung is not here!" Kyungsoo shouted. Luhan rushed towards the room and frowned. 

 

"He said he was going to get some stuff from the store room." Luhan said. "I'll go ask Minseok maybe Junmyeon went to his shop." Luhan rushed out and went into the the baker's shop where their friend Minseok worked. They checked the other nearby shops and the neighboring places but Junmyeon was no where to be find. Kyungsoo rushed back home.

 

"Where is hyung?" Kyungsoo asked Jongdae, out of breathe when he arrived home.

 

"He went to work with you. Whats the matter? Why are you panting? Is hyung ok?" Jongdae asked with worry written all over his face. Kyungsoo collapsed on the floor holding his head. "Whats the matter? Tell me!" Jongdae shook his brother's shoulders.

 

"Junmyon hyung is in danger." Kyungsoo said shakily. Then his eyes widened. Kai... rushed out of his house and stood in the middle of the street. But where was he going to find Kai? How was he going to contact him. Kyungsoo sat down on the stairway infront of their front door. It was still early and there were only a few people here and there. He crossed his arms over his knees and buried his face into his arms. What was he supposed to do now?

 

"Kyungsoo." 

 

Kyungsoo jolted up to see Kai sitting beside him. "Kai.." His lips trembled. "My b-brother he's.."

 

"I know." Kai nodded. He was about to speak but then Kyungsoo grabbed the collar of his shirt.

 

"Where is he!?" Kyungsoo shouted, his eyes filled with tears. "Where is my brother!"

 

Kai held Kyungsoo's hands that had turned white from the death grip the shorter male had on his shirt. "Calm down. He's gonna be alright. Kris hyung has things under control."

 

"H-how. What? What happened?"

 

"Apparently one of Kris hyung's rivals knew that he liked Junnmyeon hyung and kidnapped him for blackmailing. Kris hyung has great power, they want to know his weakness and well I guess they found it."

 

"But w-what about Kris hyung? H-he has a crush on Junmyeon hyung how can he risk himself for saving my brother?"

 

"Its not some crush Kyungsoo." Kai smiled. "Its love. They have loved each other since a long time."

 

Kyungsoo couldn't help but frown. "They?"

 

"You can ask them about it later. I came here to tell you so you won't freak out. You brother is gonna be safe." Kai smiled and held Kyungsoo's hand and squeezed it reassuringly.

 

....

 

The three brothers were pacing around in the room nervously. 

 

"Can you sit down? You're making me dizzy." Chanyeol sighed as he got up to hug his boyfriend. "He's gonna be alright OK?"

 

"B-but Yeol.. The sun is almost out now. Its been so long. What would we do if he doesn't come back." Baekhyun's lips began to tremble. "U-umma and appa are no more with us. We cant afford to lose our hung too!" He started sobbing into the taller man's chest who only tightened the embrace and whispered sweet things into the shorter boy's ear. 

 

"Kai said Kris hyung would save him." Kyungsoo mumbled. "We have to trust him." 

 

"Why should be trust him eh?" Jongdae snapped. "We don't even know him."

 

"Would you have it any other way? Would you prefer if we would be searching the city in the dark unsure of whether Junmyeon hyung is alive or dead!" Kyungsoo yelled.

 

"Guys! Guys!" Luhan stood up from where he was sitting with Minseok and raised his hands to stop the two brothers fighting each other. "Stop please. We have to keep calm." 

 

"There's no use in arguing. We just have to wait, there isn't much we can do." Minseok spoke.

 

Suddenly the front door burst open as if it was about to fall of and there was fog everywhere. They could see a figure walking in. Everyone froze  too shocked to do anything but then Kyungsoo rushed forward when he recognized the person. It was Kris! His face was a little muddy a few cuts here and there, his light gray outfit was covered in dirt. In his arms was a limp figure, covered in Kris's white cape. Junmyeon looked as he was in a peaceful sleep, his face had no dirt, no bruises nothing. "Are you two OK?" Kyungsoo spoke.

 

Kris nodded. "Where is the bed? We need to lay him down." Kyungsoo guided him towards his brother's room. "We need the healer to take a look at him. Kai is off to get him." He muttered after placing Junmyeon carefully on the bed and covering him with the blanket. 

 

"Kris-shi?" Kyungsoo spoke. His voice small.

 

"You can call me hyung." Kris's voice was low and heavy equally scary as his face but there was something calm and soothing about it, just like Kai. "What is it?"

 

"Are you the guardian angel that Junmyeon hyung always speaks of? Are you the one always saving him?" Kyungsoo spoke carefully.

 

"Guardian angel?" Kris blinked a few times. He didn't look scary at all now. "Yeah I did save him but... I didn't know he called me that." He looked towards the sleeping figure, his gaze gentle and loving. "But isn't he the guardian angel? He's the one always protecting his family." 

 

Kyungsoo nodded. His lips stretching into a heart shaped smile. "I'll go tell the others they might be freaking out right now."

 

"Is hyung OK?" Baekhyun and Jongdae quickly spoke.

 

"They're going to call the healer to make sure hyung is alright. Other than that he seems OK." Kyungsoo answered.

 

"That Kris guy needs himself a healer too. Did you see the cut near his eyebrow? I'm sure I'll leave a scar." Minseok spoke. 

 

"Where's Kris?" Everyone turned to a dark haired young man, he was wearing a brown cape that was covering most of his body. "Oh hello everyone I'm Yixing." Two dimples appearing on his cheeks as he smiled and bowed.

 

Behind him was Kai, "He's the healer." He looked at Kyungsoo and they both smiled at each other. Luhan pointed towards Junmyeon's room and Yixing went inside. Behind Kai were two boys that Kyungsoo remembered from the day on the rooftop. "I think we still didn't have a complete introduction." To which everyone nodded. "I'm Kai, Kris's younger brother." Kyungsoo's eyes widened at that. "This is Tao." He pointed towards the tall boy with dark circles. "This is Sehun." He pointed towards the blonde male standing beside Tao. "They're my youngest brothers and they're twins." After that Kyungsoo's family and friends introduced themselves. They all sat down on the floor and began talking, surprisingly the atmosphere wasn't awkward they all got along pretty well. Sehun kept stealing glances at Luhan. Kai and Kyungsoo noticed it and they laughed at that. The house wasn't that big but wasn't that small either, all of them were comfortably babbling away about their lives. After a while the healer walked out of the room with Kris trailing behind him, he looked good as new, just a fading scar on his eyebrow. His clothes were also clean. 

 

"Is everything alright?" Kai asked to which his brother nodded. "Then... shall we go?"

 

"Oh no! Stay for dinner." Kyungsoo quickly spoke. "I'll make something good." 

 

"I'll help!" Luhan got up. 

 

"We don't want to be trouble." Kris gave an uneasy smile.

 

"Nonsense! You saved our Junmyeonnie!" Luhan spoke. "This is the least we can do. Now go and wash up!" He narrowed his eyes. "And the capes have got to go! I swear you guys are so tall and the capes make you look scary." 

 

"But.." 

 

"No buts!"

 

...

 

Kris got out of the bathroom after washing his hands and face to find Junmyeon standing along with Luhan and Kyungsoo, Yixing was helping them too with Sehun and Kai sitting on the floor and watching the others walk around the kitchen. 

 

"Me, Junmyeon and Minseok have been childhood friends." Luhan was telling some story to others. "This one time when we were about 5 or 6 years old Junmyeon was 4 though. He fell into a rabbit hole! We panicked and tried to get him out but it was too deep. We were scared that the rabbits might bite him or something! We ran back to the house to tell our parents about it but when we all came back to the rabbit hole Junmyeon was already out! He was covered with dirt but he was alright. We had asked him how he got out since the hole was too deep and he said his guardian angel saved him. I don't know he'd always get out of messy situations and accidents and he'd always say that his guardian angel saved him."

 

Kris smiled when he heard it and was about to walk past the kitchen when Junmyeon turned around with a bowl in his hand and their eyes met. Their gaze locked and they stared at each other as if there was no one else there. Kyungsoo saw his brother standing motionless and followed his gaze and smiled. He took the bowl and jerked his head towards Kris's direction. 

 

Junmyeon walked out of the kitchen and stood infront of Kris. They looked into each other's eyes lovingly, Junmyeon's lips stretched into a small smile as he brought his hand up to cup Kris's cheek and brushed his thumb against the fading scar on the taller man's eyebrow. Kris smiled as he closed his eyes and leaned into Junmyeon's touch. "You don't know how long I have waited for this moment." Junmyeon whispered. "Couldn't you come sooner?"

 

"I'm sorry. I thought you would hate me if I revealed myself." Kris whispered.

 

"Yifan." Junmyeon chucked and sniffed, tears shinning in his eyes. "I've been in love with you for too long to even dislike you. When you pulled me out of that rabbit hole. You were aways there for me. You were in my dreams. How can I dislike you." His lips started shaking as a tear slipped down his cheek. Kris quickly brought his hand up to wipe it and cupped Junmyeon's face in both of his hands.

 

"I'm sorry." Yifan whispered. "I love you."

 

"I love you too."

 

Yifan leaned in to press his lips against Junmyeon's. The whole house erupted into cheers and screams and noises of people and utensils falling. But none of them cared, lost in their own world. Kris circled his arms around Junmyeon's waist and Junmyeon brought his arms to hook around Kris's neck. Their lips slowly moving together in a chaste kiss. 

 

"What the!" Baekhyun Looked outside the window. "Its snowing outside!" Everyone rushed towards the window, their mouths fell open with shock as they saw it was snowing in spring. 

 

"Well you see it's cause our Kris is too happy." Yixing chuckled as he proceeded to cut the vegetables.

 

They had a very good time at dinner. Luhan spoiling Sehun which cake, Baekhyun pranking Tao but then they both turn to prank poor Chanyeol, Minseok, Jongdae and Yixing talking to each other, Kris and Junmyeon lost in their own world talking to each other in hushed whispers and shy smiles, Kai and Kyungsoo just chatting with each other but there was a strange tension between them. After dinner all the guests left. Minseok and Luhan decided to spend the night at their best friend's place. 

 

...

 

Three days later after the incident. Kyungsoo was walking towards the bookstore. His older brother had told him to bring some bread, Baekhyun had given him a letter to pass on to Chanyeol and Jongdae had told him to say hi to Minseok hyung. Odd. 

Kyungsoo walked leisurely, passing through people. He did as he was told and then arrived at the bookstore. After greeting the old man he went to look for some interesting books. He was going through a few books when something caught his attention, a sweet fragrance. Kyungsoo followed the source and stopped to see a book, a poetry book that had a white rose placed on top of it. He picked up the book the title was 'confession'. Kyungsoo paused for a second. Was Kai trying to say something to him? He hadn't met him since the incident. Kris would come to meet Junmyeon everyday and take him out, Junmyeon looked so lively and happy. He wondered where Kai was. 

 

"Mr. Ahn I'd like to borrow this book." Kyungsoo placed the poetry book on the desk, he had hid the flower in his bag.

 

"Aigo.. Do you want to confess to someone?" The old man grinned and Kyungsoo looked at him with a confused expression. "This book, if someone has trouble in confessing their love to someone, they give it to the person they want to confess to. It has a wonderful poetry that explains the feelings of the person who wants to confess."

 

"Ah.. I didn't know." Kyungsoo blinked. He was positive that Kai wanted him to notice this book because of the white rose. Why would a fresh rose be in an old bookshop on a very old book otherwise. 

 

"So you don't want it?"

 

"Ah no, I would like to read it."

 

Kyungsoo got the book and started walking towards his house. Suddenly, it became dark. He felt a sense of dejavu. He looked above and saw dark clouds. "Kris hyung no!" Kyungsoo yelped as a drop of rain fell on his forehead. He quickened his pace and rushed towards home but unfortunately it started raining. He ran into the bakery shop. "Kyungsoo?" Minseok poked his head out of the kitchen.

 

"Hyung... Its raining outside. Can I stay here till its better?"

 

"Sure, here sit down." Minseok brought out a chair. "Do you want something to eat?"

 

"No thank you. I'll just read my book."

 

"Alright. I'll be in the kitchen of you need anything." After that Minseok went away. Kyungsoo took out the poetry book and stared at it. Did Kai really want to confess to him? Did.. did Kai like him. Kyungsoo felt heat rising to his cheeks.

 

"Hi."

 

Kyungsoo looked up to see Kai standing infront of him. His breath hitched as he saw the other smiling at him. So handsome.

 

"Hi." Kyungsoo said and lowered his gaze to the book in his lap. 

 

"I guess you found the book." Kai spoke and Kyungsoo quickly looked up to stare at Kai with a shocked expression. "I..." Kai got on his knees infront of a very shocked and flustered looking Kyungsoo. He looked up to stare into Kyungsoo's eyes, his own eyes sparkling with adoration and nervousness. "I just wanted to confess my feelings to you. I wasn't breve enough to tell you in person so I chose that book." He looked at the book in Kyungsoo's lap. "But Kris hyung scolded me and told me to be a man and confess to you correctly." Kyungsoo just stared at Kai, his heart beating so fast that he was afraid that Kai could hear it. "So here it goes." He took a deep breath and stare into Kyungsoo's eyes. "Kyungsoo... Ever since I saw you in that street, clutching your bag, all frustrated because of the rain.... I instantly fell for those beautiful eyes. Ever since then I can't get you out of my mind. I want to know you more, spend more time with you. Talk to you listen to your soothing voice. To be always there for you, to stay by your side forever." He reached out to hold Kyungsoo's small hand in his. "Will you... will you give me a chance to love you Kyungsoo? Will you accept my love?" Kyungsoo just sat there staring at the other, with eyes big as if he had seen a ghost, his hands were cold and trembling with in Kai's. Kai got concerned. "I-I didn't mean to scare you. Are you OK? I'm so sorry." Kai stood up, Kyungsoo stood up with too. He opened his mouth to speak but his voice wasn't coming out. "Its alright you don't need to give me an answer right now." Kai smiled. "I'll go now I think you need some space."

 

Kai turned around and was about to leave when Kyungsoo shouted, "Wait!" Kai froze on his tracks. "T-this is very new to me. I-I don't.. I didn't know what to do. I.."

 

"Its alright. You can tell me later."

 

"No! I want to tell you now." Kyungsoo spoke and Kai turned fully towards him. "I... I'm not sure about love but.. but what I can say is. I like you too." Kai stared at him with huge eyes and blinked a few times, registering what the other had said but then he broke into a huge grin and hugged Kyungsoo.

 

"I'll make you fall in love me." He mumbled in the other's hair.

 

"You're so confidant aren't you?" Kyungsoo mumbled into the taller's chest and Kai grinned. "Though I won't disagree. I'll look forward to it."

 

"Thank you." Kai pressed a light kiss to Kyungsoo's head. "For giving me a chance. I won't make you regret it."

 

"I have a question though."

 

"What?" Kai frowned but didn't let the other go.

 

"Why was Kris hyung so angry at you the first day. And why were Sehun and Tao looking for you. You even called them demons."

 

"Well, to tell you the truth. We aren't allowed to visit the city unless Kris hyung is with us. We often get into trouble if he's not there to hide us. So that day I had sneaked out without telling anyone. Kris hyung was already out, obviously somewhere where he could watch Junmyeon hyung secretly. So yeah." Kai chuckled.

 

"You're an idiot."

 

"But wasn't it a good thing? I got to meet you!"

 

Kyungsoo hummed and closed his eyes enjoying the the warm embrace. They stayed like that for some time until Minseok coughed and they both broke apart with Kai laughing and Kyungsoo blushing like mad. Seemed like everyone knew what Kai was upto and they were trying to get them together in their own ways like Kris making it rain and Junmyeon telling Kai about the confession book. But all went well in the end because everyone found their happiness.

 

 

~THE END~ 

..............................................................................

A/N: Hope you liked it! I think I'll write a short sequel too. Don't forget to leave your comments to let me know if you liked it ^^ This was my first EXO fic. I'll be writing more soon :)