Chapter Three:

Underground Rapper
Please log in to read the full chapter

The three of us walk into the club with no problems at all. We stay in the back of club while others mingle and dance about. I, absentmindedly, grab ahold of Kyung's arm.

"Are you okay?" He asks me over the music. I nod as I move closer to him. I notice a smile on his lips when he turns his head to look at Ji-ho.

"Jia? Do you want a drink?" Ji-ho asks me.

"What kind? Do all the drinks here have alcohol in them? If they do, then no thanks," I ramble.

"Okay." He looks to Kyung, who nods his head. Ji-ho leaves us to grab the drinks.

"Did you take your anxiety medicine before we left?"

"No, I forgot to." I feel my hands begin to shake as I answer Kyung. I try to do my breathing exercises, which works a little.

My brother comes back with three drinks in his hands, he hands out two of them and keeps one for himself. I sniff the drink and it reeks of alcohol. I turn to Ji-ho to say something, instead he puts the cup to my mouth and tips it backwards.

"You need to relax a bit," Ji-ho says.

I finish the drink within an hour of being here. Also during that time some people went up on stage to perform. Since I didn't want to have the empty cup in my hand, I tell my brother and Kyung that I'm going to throw it out.

I turn back around and I can't see them. My short stature isn't helping me to find them. I sigh in defeat, I walk over the the nearest wall and lean against it. I scan the crowd for the two people I came with but I don't see them anywhere.

"Jia?" A familiar voice calls to me. I turn to see who it is.

"Oh! Hey Jihoon," I say with a smile.

"Something about you seems different," Jihoon says. "And what are you doing here?"

"You mean I'm not stuttering when I talk to you." He nod his head. "Yeah, Ji-ho-oppa gave me a drink with alcohol in it."

"How many did you have?"

"One."

"That's one way to cure shyness," Jihoon shrugs, "So, why are you here?"

"Also because of my brother." Jihoon raises an eyebrow at me. "Ji-ho-oppa is performing tonight."

Jihoon shakes his finger at me in agreement. "That's right. When does he go on?"

"No idea. I'm assuming at a time." Jihoon groan at my reply. "Sorry, but I was dragged here."

Before Jihoon could say anything else, a random person throws his arm around him and bring Jihoon into a hug. "Mino, please let go of me."

The other boy sighs as he takes his arm off of Jihoon. "You're no fun anymore," he says. His eyes land on me and smirk comes across his face. "Who is she?" The boy points to me.

"Why don't you ask her?" Jihoon says.

He turns towards me and asks, "What's your name?"

"I'm Woo Jia." I stick my hand out for him to shake.

"Hi there Jia. I'm Song Minho, but most people call my Mino." He takes my hand and shakes it.

I glance towards Jihoon. "Is that the same Song Minho that is suppose to be in our group for history?" He nods his head.

"What?" Minho looks confused. "How do you know me?"

"She's in our class, idiot," Jihoon says.

"I don't remember her. Her last name sounds very familiar though," Minho says.

"Well, we are in the same class and my last name probably sounds familiar because of my older brothers."

Please log in to read the full chapter