Chapter Twenty:

Underground Rapper
Please log in to read the full chapter

*Minho's POV*

Taehyun strolls into my room like it's his. "I dislike the fact your room is this clean ever since Jia-noona cleaned it," he states.

"Is that all you had to tell me?" I set my phone down. I've been staring at it waiting for Jia to answer me.

"No, but I had to tell you I saw Kyung-hyung and Noona together." He plops down on the end of the bed.

"So?"

"They seem pretty cozy holding hands and-"

"What?" I interrupt him. "They were holding hands? How? Was it flirty?" I slowly get closer to him.

"I'm going to say yes because I then saw him kiss her."

"Where were you?"

"At the park."

"Why were you at the park?" I inquire.

"I have my reasons," he replies.

"Was it a girl?"

"Yeah," he answers.

I nod my head. That must be the reason for why she's not answering me. I guess she really doesn't feel the same way as I do. I sigh as I flop backwards onto my bed.

"Dude, why don't you give up on her already?" Taehyun wonders.

I groan at the thought of forgetting Jia. "You wouldn't understand," I mumble.

"Why wouldn't I?" I feel his brown eyes glaring at me. "You think I don't know what you're going through?"

I stare at my friend. "Oh because you do?"

"Lee Minah, the third grade," he states.

I roll my eyes and go back to staring at my ceiling. "That's not the same thing," I grunt.

"And why not?"

"You were upset that she didn't accept your offer of one of your juice boxes. I'm upset because Jia doesn't return my feelings. No, you're right, it is the same thing," I state. "I feel like an idiot now," I comment. I cross my arms and stare at the blond.

"Shut up." He punches my leg. "You need to get over her or at least stop moping about."

"How?" I prop myself up on my elbows.

"The hip-hop club." Taehyun snaps his fingers. "Let's go!" He stands up excitedly. "You'll have so much fun that you'll forget about Noona for a night."

"What if she goes?"

"Why would she?"

"Zico-hyung take her sometimes," I tell him.

"Then dodge her like the Black Plague. Come on Mino-hyung, let's go," Taehyun pleas.

I sigh and sit up. "Fine, I'll go." Taehyun smiles at me, I shake my head, get up and go to my dresser. I rummage through it for a nicer shirt, I find a maroon long sleeve and put it on over my black shirt.

When it's time for us to leave, I put my wallet and phone into my pockets and Taehyun and I leave. We ride a bus towards the club, we get off and walk the rest of the way. We get in and start dancing with some random girls.

After a while of dancing with some pretty girls, I get some drinks for Taehyun and I. I gulp it down and head back out to the dance floor. I feel someone tap my shoulder, I twirl around and see Bada standing there. I squint my eyes at her. "What do you want?" I ask over the music.

"I saw you and thought that I should say thank you for stopping Taehyun and Ji-ho-oppa from treating me poorly, even if Ji-ho-oppa didn't stop saying mean things to me," she says.

"You're just lucky I did, I thought about not doing anything," I state.

"I know and that's why I'm saying thank you."

I nod and head back to the bar. I get another drink and chug it down as well. Each drink I have I'm hoping that the pain in my chest will subside – the pain that was caused by the news of Jia and Kyung.

"Are you okay?" Bada w

Please log in to read the full chapter