Chapter Eleven:

Underground Rapper
Please log in to read the full chapter

I get a random text from Bada asking if I want to hang out today. After asking my parents, I agree to meet up at her house to hang out for the day. I get dressed, grab my purse and phone, and walk to Bada's house.

She lets me in, I take off my shoes and we go up to her room. The two of us plop down onto Bada's bed. "So, how are you doing?" Bada asks. She moves some hair out of her face.

"I am good," I say. "How about you?"

"I'm good as well. Has anything happen between you and Kyung-oppa?" Her phone goes off, she picks it up and answers the text.

"We went out yesterday to eat some black bean noodles." I move my hair out of my face.

"Just you two? Alone? Like on a date?" She gets closer to me. Bada drops her phone and picks up my hand. Her face come pretty close to mine.

I feel my face heat up. "Y-yeah," I stutter.

"What happened?" Bada grabs my other hand. "Tell me everything!"

I go through the events from yesterday's lunch with Kyung. "Then he took me home."

Bada loosens her grip on my hands and stares me dead in the eyes. "Do you still believe that he doesn't like you?"

"He only did that because Ji-ho-oppa asked him to," I state. "So, do you like anyone?" I stare back at her.

Her eyes flicker away from me to her phone for a moment. "Yeah, but you don't know who he is," she says. Bada gets off her bed. "Do you want to make cookies?"

"O-okay." I stand up and we go downstairs to the kitchen. We begin to grab everything to make cookies. I know Bada pretty well that when she looked away from me earlier she was saying that she's talking to someone and it's pretty serious. "Can you tell me a little bit about him?" I ask, as I mix up the dough.

"Um, sure." Bada thinks about it for a minute. "He's nice and respectful. He also has a young sister that he really cares for him." We spray a trays with butter and then we start to put balls of cookie dough on the tray.

"How old are they?" I wonder. Bada puts the trays in the oven as I set a timer for eight minutes.

"He's older than us and his younger sister is our age." Bada crosses her arms. She is acting really weird all of sudden.

Please log in to read the full chapter