Graduation

88.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Graduation should have been a quiet affair. Should have. But with three sets of parents coming to town for three separate graduations, Jongin knew it would be anything but.


And sure enough, they all went to dinner together and it was a loud, noisy affair as the three children quietly watched the adults laugh and joke.


“Jongin, I didn’t know you were famous!”


“Not famous,” Jongin stubbornly bit into his food and Kyungsoo grinned.


“Maybe you’re not but your hips sure are.”


And then the table quieted as Jongin and Kyungsoo both realized with horror what Kyungsoo had said in front of their parents. Chaeyeon was the first one to break the silence as she bursts into laughter, and to Jongin’s absolute mortification, all of their parents followed.


“I can’t wait until we get to Jeju,” Kyungsoo muttered, his face in his hands.


Jongin nodded as Chaeyeon wipes the tears leaking out of the corner of her eyes. She had been dressing in sweatpants and t-shirts every day starting two weeks before finals, and it was good to see that she was back to her normal self. She was as stylish as ever, the same way she had been after coming back from South Africa, but her eyes were lit up again after getting through her last round of exams.


Kyungsoo snaps his fingers in front of Jongin’s eyes, making him jerk back. The shorter man raises an eyebrow, “What are you loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter