Cheesy

88.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


His final senior presentation didn’t feel any less nerve-wracking than the first one he had done his freshman year. His heart was thudding against his chest, and his fingers swept the stray strands of hair out of his eyes.


“That’s him! That’s Kai!” One of the younger people in the department was whispering in a not-so-hushed tone that made Jongin want to groan, but instead he smiled through the mirror.


The door to the dressing room opened, and two people who very much not supposed to be there slip in, and suddenly, Jongin feels ten times better. Kyungsoo and Chaeyeon both glomped him from behind, messing up his hair and crumpling his clothes, but Jongin couldn’t care less.


He grinned.


“Geez, the famous Kai is getting nervous?” Kyungsoo teased.


“Not famous!” He protested.


“Just well-known,” Chaeyeon tugged at his top, lips twitching with amusement at just how much of chest was bared under the half-buttoned and translucent long-sleeve. “Are you trying to seduce the half the audience?”


Jongin flicked the side of her head as Kyungsoo sniggered, “It’s not just the females he’s going after.”


Chaeyeon’s and Kyungsoo’s face cracked into identical, evil grins as Jongin rolled his eyes, “You two aren’t even supposed to be here.”


“And that’s our cue to leave,” Kyungsoo turned back to the door. “You coming, Chaeyeon?”


She nodde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter