Empty

88.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Krystal was cool. There’s some kind of easiness to their relationship that he can’t explain, and he hadn’t felt it with any other girl that he had tried to date before. They go from having occasional dates to eating brunch together when they can fit it between classes.


She had asked if they could do the weekend, but the answer to that was no. Kyungsoo, Chaeyeon, and Jongin always had brunch together on weekends since their first year, and he didn’t really want to break that tradition. Strangely enough, Krystal was okay with that.


She was okay with a lot of things. She was okay with him running back and forth between the studio and him accidently leaving stuff in Chaeyeon’s apartment. She was okay with him accidentally showing up fifteen minutes late to a date because he had gotten lost on the way.


Things felt right. He didn’t feel lost anymore. Maybe it was because he had finally decided to accept the offer from the entertainment company that Chaeyeon’s parents worked for, because he knew he would get more opportunities in the future. Maybe it was because he was graduating soon. Maybe it was because he finally had a girlfriend that didn’t get mad at him all the time.


Or so he thought, until his roommate was gone for the night and she came over. It was the first time that she came over, and they put on a movie, but halfway through she kissed him and things got a little more heated.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter