Belonged

88.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“Welcome home,” she murmured into his ear, legs wrapping around his waist and he grinned at the familiar words.


“Welcome home.” His arms fold around her, breathing in the smell of honey.


Somehow, with the hard work and exhaustion in Hong Kong, they made it out and they were stronger for it. Somehow, it just made the trip bittersweet. They had come back in time for their second term, and it felt weird thinking that they were more than halfway done with college.


But he’s glad that he’s not the one who brings it up. Chaeyeon does, when everyone was over at her apartment for the traditional start-of-term kickback. “Where do you think we’ll be when we graduate?”


The rest of them groan at how cheesy that sounded, and she rolled her eyes.


“What other cheesy things do think of? Do you dream of getting married?”


She snorted at that, “I had a nightmare that I was walking down the aisle and the groom had a mask on. He took it off and it was Baekhyun.”


“How is that a nightmare?” Baekhyun wailed.


Jongin grinned, his head in Chaeyeon’s lap, blinking up in the slight alcoholic haze. Something about her today seemed off. She looked beautiful. More so than usual. He stretched his fingers up, brushing them against her cheek, and for some reason, the room quieted.


“What’s wrong?” Chaeyeon murmured, glancing down.


“You look different t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter