Lacy Blue

88.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you sure?”


“How many times are you going to ask me that?” Chaeyeon’s lips twitched up at Kyungsoo’s repeated question.


“Okay,” Jongin said slowly, not sure if Chaeyeon was joking. She hadn’t gotten out of the apartment other than for her classes, and when she finally had the chance, she wouldn’t take it. And he had a feeling he’d have to drag her out. “You finally have a free weekend, and Kyungsoo got the car from his parents, and we could go anywhere in Korea, and you want to go to the library?”


Chaeyeon looked up, squinting at his face, “What’s wrong with that?”


“We’re going to Bukhansan,” Kyungsoo decided, and as soon as Chaeyeon opened to protest, the two males slapped their hands over their ears.


“Wait, but I have to study!” Chaeyeon protested, and Kyungsoo and Jongin pretended like they couldn’t hear her, and instantly started to talk about the random road trip.


“When do you want to leave?”


“Well we can probably be packed in an hour.”


“I’m not packing!” Chaeyeon grumped, turning back to her textbook, which Jongin tugged out from under her nose.


Chaeyeon tried to grab for it as he waved the hardcover around in the air, “Not until you pack!”


The two males grin as she zips up her backpack and she rolled her eyes. “There. I’m done.”


“Okay, if you want Jongin to go through your drawer,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter