Fame, Flashlight, Jimin

Start or Finished

Jungkook's p.o.v

 

 

'Who's are those?' Did Mom buy me shoes, but they're not my size. Or is someone here..... I then hear a squeak in the living room. Who's wiping the widows? I hurriedly walk to the living room,seeing someone arrange the pillows on the sofa. 

 

His figure is unfamiliar, as I stare at his figure he turns around and- "J-Jungkook," he stutters before bowing at a ninety-degrees angle.

 

 When he looks up, I tilt my head and says "Who are you?" he blinked his eyes, then introduces himself, "I'm Kim Seokjin, your housekeeper.”

 

"Kim Seok-jin, it sounds familiar...oh I remember now,” I say aloud. "You remember me,” Jin says.

 

 "Yea, they boy I played with as a kid.” I replied. He then smiles. 

 

“A-are you hungry? I can cook something before leaving.” 

 

“Sure, you can make something. I will be taking a shower." He nods after I finish talking. 

 

I smell something delicious coming as I come out from the shower. 'Hmm..wonder what he's making.' 

 

Poking my head into the kitchen, I see Jin making stir-fried. He looks so focus that it made me not want to interrupt him so I go back out and sit at the table. 

 

One minute later he comes with the food and serves it to me. When he's serving I can't help but notice his gentleness with the food, I take a bite as he pours me water. 'Wow, it's yummy' I say in my mind, seeing Jin wait for my reaction I thank him before continuing to eat.

 

(Next Day)

Getting out of the car I put on my sunglasses. I will start shooting another drama tomorrow so I came to see the main place it was going to take. I will be meeting Park Jimin, the lead actor with me.

 

 

Third person p.o.v

 

As Jungkook went and greet the director, he hears the staffs whisper to each other while looking somewhere. Curious, he turns around, taking off his sunglasses and sees a beautiful man.

 

 Jungkook drowned in his thoughts of this man, was interrupted by the director. "Jungkook?" 

 

“Yea,” Jungkook replies quickly.

 

 "This is Park Jimin," he says as he turns towards Jimin. Jungkook then looks at Jimin who was now in front of him. "Jimin, this is Jungkook," the director says. 

 

“Nice to meet you, Jung-kook,” Jimin says before smiling.

 

 Jungkook who was now making eye contact with Jimin greets "You too Ji-min.” Before Jungkook knew it, he is now falling for Park Jimin......(quick right)

 

 

Jimin's p.o.v

 

"This Jungkook guy seems interesting..." I tell my manager, Yoongi.

 

 "You're right,” replies Yoongi. 

 

“You think he can do it,” I ask Yoongi.

 

 “Of course," Yoongi replies. 

 

“Now I will be as famous as ever," I say before smirking.

 

"Bye everyone, see you tomorrow, fighting!" I say before leaving. Then I quickly rush to find Jungkook, as he was still saying his goodbyes, I wait for him in the parking lot. 

 

When Jungkook comes to the parking lot I quickly fall, knowing he will see. "Jimin!" Jungkook yells as he quickly comes to me, doing exactly what I wanted, Jungkook holds me in his arms.

 

With a worried look he asks me, “Where's Yoongi?" still holding me. 

 

“He told me to come first,” I lie to Jungkook. 

 

“Where does it hurt?" he asks.

 

 I look over his shoulder and see Yoongi. Yoongi, seeing us, starts running towards us.

 

 "Are you all right, Jimin?" Yoongi asks, I nod. 

 

“I can bring him to the car." Jungkook suggests.

 

 "This way,” Yoongi tells Jungkook. Jungkook then bring me to the car, in bridal style. 

 

“Thank you Jungkook, for helping me" I say in a sweet voice. 

 

“No problem,” he answers before leaving. 

 

After he left, Yoongi turns to me "Good acting." 

 

“I know right, I bet you this is going to be easy,” I praise myself  before Yoongi starts the engine.

 

 

Jungkook's p.o.v

 

(Next Day)

Park Jimin..... why can't I stop thinking about you-"Jungkook.” I then come back to my senses. 

 

“Yes, Jin" I say after realizing he said my name.

 

 "Are you not feeling well? Is your temperature fine?" he asks, before touching my forehead with the back of his hand. 

 

"Jin I'm fine...." I say as I was now holding Jin's hand with my hand, they're so warm and soft. Looking up, Jin's cheeks begins to turn rosy. 

 

He pulls away "Sorry,” Jin says quickly before leaving. His touch was so nice and comforting. Did I do something to make him leave? 

 

“Jin!" I quickly stand up, leaving my food that was untouched. Right at that time, my phone starts ringing. "Hello,” I answered.

 

 "Good morning, Jungkook," says a familiar voice. 

 

“Jimin?" I answer, confused on how he got my number. 

 

“I ask the staffs for your phone number. Sorry if you didn't want me to,” Jimin replies in a apologetic tone. 

 

“It's okay, I would have done the same thing." 

 

“Um.....see you later then. Bye,” he says in a nervous voice before hanging up. "Bye...." I say quietly, forgetting all about Jin.

 

 

Seokjin's p.o.v

 

Flustered, when Jungkook's hand held my hand, I quickly pull away. "Sorry,” I say before leaving. 

 

“Jin!" I hear Jungkook shout.

 

 I rushed outside, breathing heavily. 'Why did you do that Jin!' I whisper to myself. After some time I hear Jungkook's car start. 

 

I went back inside when I was sure Jungkook was gone. Cleaning the food, I think of the time Jungkook was a kid.  *FLASHBACK*

 

"I want to be a chef when I grow up,” I tell Jungkook jumpily. 

 

“I want to be a superstar!" Jungkook exclaims. 

 

"Super....star.”

 

“Yea, an actor.”

 

“O-okay! so I will see you on the T.V!" 

 

“Yep! I will become really famous too!" 

 

*End of Flashback*

 

He accomplished it...... Now what would happen.....

 

 

Third person p.o.v

 

Jungkook, who was already dressed, goes over the script. Always looking up a few times to see if Jimin was ready. 

 

They were going to be taking pictures. Later, they would start shooting. 

 

As Jungkook was almost done going over the script. He hears one of the staff "There's Jimin.” Looking up he sees Jimin, who was now looking at him too, quickly blinking away. "Okay, let's get started!" Jungkook hurriedly goes to where they would be shooting. 

 

While Jungkook and Jimin were shooting, Yoongi sees a familiar looking car, going into the parking lot.

 

"Can that be....no way, why him!" Yoongi groans before going to the parking lot.

 

Yoongi, now running to the car that just park, quickly looks both ways before knocking on the car's window.

 

"Hey!" Yoongi whisper shout. The window opens slowly.

 

"Why are you here!?" Yoongi asks the person in the car.

 

"Don't worry, I'm just here to give Jimin something" the person answers in a laid back voice.

 

 "What is it?" Yoongi asks pissed.

 

 "I want to see Jimin, please.”

 

 “NO! If you have something, give it me,” Yoongi says before looking around worried. 

 

"F-fine, here,” the man says as he hands Yoongi a bouquet of different kind of white flowers.

 

As the man leaves, Yoongi looks at the flowers. "If Jungkook saw Jimin holding this he will get suspicious,” he says to himself.

 

Seeing a trash can nearby, he throws away the flowers. 'Good, now they're out of sight' Yoongi thinks before leaving.

 

The man who was leaving stops his car as he sees Jimin. Watching, he sees that Jimin is with a handsome guy. Smiling and talking to him like how he talks to him.

 

A little sad because he misses Jimin.

 

Slowly, and carefully, he takes off his sunglasses to rub his eyes before driving away.

 

The man just now was.........

 

Taehyung, Kim Taehyung an actor who everyone use to love............

 

 

Jungkook p.o.v

 

After shooting, Jimin starts giving me compliments.

 

Somehow I love his compliments a lot, even though everyone else also gives me compliments.

 

But, the most exciting thing is tomorrow. We will actually start shooting.

 

*knock knock* I hear at my bedroom door. "Come in!" I call. 

 

Jin comes in with a package. "For you,” Jin says as he hands me a box.

 

"Thank you, Jin,” I say before he exit the room.

 

'What could it be?' I think, opening it fast.

 

Seeing a shoe box I pull it out quickly. 'Timberlands?'

 

Who would give me this, for I never wear these before. Seeing a note inside I pick it up.

 

The note read:

 

Hi Jungkookie, I think you might like these shoes. I thought about them when I talked with you. Knowing you don't have them, I bought them for you. Hope you like them. See you tomorrow.

 

Love, 

         Jiminie

 

End of Note~

 

Knowing Jimin bought them I immediately put them on. 'I will wear these whenever I can.' I think before admiring Jimin's handwriting.

 

 

Third person p.o.v

 

Giving the box to Jungkook, Jin goes home. 'I wonder what's in that box' Jin thinks to himself as he walks to Mrs.Jeon house. Jin watches the sun sets, smiling to himself until he reaches the house.

 

Opening the gate, Jin goes inside. 

 

(Next Day)

 

Jungkook was looking at himself in the mirror, as he sees that Jimin is now finish dressing, he instantly starts walking towards Jimin. 

 

"Hi, Jimin," Jungkook says when reaching Jimin. 

 

"Thank you for the shoes, I like them." 

 

“Really, oh, guess I was right then,” Jimin tells Jungkook in a teasing voice. The two continue talking as they walk to where they would shoot first.

 

When they got there, someone calls for Jimin so Jimin excuses himself. But when leaving he makes sure his hand brushes Jungkook's hand. Doing so Jimin smirks.

 

Filming the important part first, they were going to do the kiss scene.

 

"So Jimin you would run to here and Jungkook, you would follow," the director tells them.

 

When the camera starts rolling, Jimin runs to where he is suppose to go, having Jungkook follow.

 

"Youngmin!" Jungkook yells before pulling Jimin towards him, who's name is Youngmin in the drama.

 

"What! I thought you wanted me to marry him. Now I did!" Jimin shouts, looking directly into Jungkook's eyes.

 

"Youngmin....I-I love you" Jungkook says before pulling Jimin into a kiss.

 

The kiss was just suppose to be their lips touching, but Jimin did more then that, surprising Jungkook.

 

"Cut!" 

 

Jimin pulls away, fingers on his lip, "Sorry," he quietly apologizes. Jimin then goes watch the cut, leaving Jungkook.

 

Jimin who knows Jungkook is in the bathroom, tells Yoongi to stay watch and to not let anyone come until he comes out, since he has something to do with Jungkook. Jimin goes inside when he finish telling Yoongi what to do if someone comes.

 

Now inside, he sees Jungkook in front of the mirror fixing his sleeves.

 

As Jungkook turns around, he sees Jimin. 

 

"Jimin? Why are you?-" 

 

“I wanted to say sorry for going too far with the kiss."

 

"It’s okay, you just got into the role." Jungkook answers.

 

Jimin looks up at Jungkook, the two just staring at each other for seconds. Jungkook who can't hold it in anymore, pushes Jimin against the wall and starts kissing him passionately.

 

Jimin, who's happy he succeeded, kisses him back.

 

Yoongi, who was outside the bathroom, was waiting eagerly. Not wanting Jimin and Jungkook to get caught.

 

Yoongi hears footsteps coming up the stairs, worry he turns around to be greeted by Hoseok, a supporting actor in the drama.

 

He walks past Yoongi, going directly to the bathroom.

 

Yoongi, who is now fearing Hoseok will see Jimin and Jungkook, pulls Hoseok back.

 

"What are you doing? Don't you know I need to get something from the bathroom," Hoseok tells Yoongi.

 

"You can't go in there." 

 

“Why not?!" 

 

“Because I said so.”

 

“Fine!” Hoseok then stands next to Yoongi tapping his right foot. Yoongi, who was relived that holding Hoseok back was this easy, let out a sigh.

 

Hoseok, seeing Yoongi who's relive, gets suspicious. He pushes Yoongi away before pushing the bathroom door open, seeing Jungkook stand there.

 

"Oh, I came to get my phone that I left in there,” Hoseok tells Jungkook.

 

"Is it this one?" Jimin says, now behind Jungkook holding a phone.

 

"Yes,” Hoseok says when Jimin reaches the door.

 

Jungkook then leaves as Jimin gives the phone to Hoseok.

 

"Thank you,” Hoseok says and Jimin smiles at him.

 

When Hoseok left Jimin turns to Yoongi.

 

"What happened?" Yoongi whispers.

 

"Jungkook is.. such a great kisser!" Jimin squeals.

 

 

 

As Jimin walks out to the parking lot he sees Taehyung's car.

 

"Taehyung!" Jimin turns around quickly only to be greeted by Taehyung.

 

"Jimin, I miss you so much," Taehyung says as he wraps his arms around Jimin tightly. Jimin who was squirming under his touch, pushes Taehyung away.

 

"What are you doing here? Someone can see us,” he tells Taehyung, looking around to see if anyone was nearby.

 

"But I miss you....." Taehyung replies in a sad tone.

 

"Well I don't want to be seen by any paparazzi or we're over. Actually I'm over!" Jimin whisper shout.

 

"How about this? I will come to your place tomorrow and spend a night there too. Okay?" Jimin tells Taehyung.

 

"Promise~" Taehyung asks quietly.

 

 Jimin nods, “Promise". 

 

"See you then," Taehyung says before giving Jimin a peck on the cheek.

 

When Taehyung was long gone, Jimin thought 'Why is he so annoying? I really should leave him.' 

 

 

Seokjin's p.o.v 

 

I hurry to open the gate when I hear Jungkook's car. "Hi, Jin.”

 

“Hi...." I say unsure because Jungkook never say hi to me nor talk much to me.

 

Closing the gate, I turn around and see Jungkook looking at me before continuing walking to the house. I follow behind.

 

(Next Day)

Jungkook's p.o.v

 

After the shooting, Jimin ask if he can come see where I live. Delighted, I say yes quickly, even though we just kissed yesterday.

 

Jimin and I had gotten closer. When I got home, I called and we talked for hours on the phone.

 

Now that we have shown up at my house, I got out and open the car door for Jimin.

 

"This is nicer then my condo,” Jimin says. 

 

“But the owner isn't as nice," I say then smiles at Jimin.

 

After showing the house to Jimin, I went to the kitchen and to grab some drinks.

 

Taking two cups out, I start pouring the orange juice Jin made.

 

As I was done with the cups, I put the rest of the juice in the fridge.

 

"Aah!" I hear coming from outside. 

 

Recognizing it's Jimin's voice I run outside, not remembering the drinks.

 

I see him in the pool, worried I jump in, thinking he could be drowning.

 

I hold him as I reach him. Our eyes then meet, slowly going to our lips.

 

He then crashes his lips onto mines.

 

We kiss intensely, floating in the pool before things went further......

 

 

Seokjin's p.o.v

 

I come back to Jungkook's house with some bags in my hands. 'Hm... Jungkook's home'. Going to the living room, I see clothes everywhere. 

 

Picking it up, I see that some of the clothes aren't Jungkook's. Still inspecting them, I hear a voice. "Who are you?" someone behind me says.

 

I turned around and see the actor Jimin in a bathrobe.

 

"I'm Seokjin, Jungkook's housekeeper," he looks at me up and down.

 

Then suddenly Jungkook comes down the stairs. "Ji-" Jungkook then sees me.

 

"Go make food, Jin.”

 

“Yes,” I answer, leaving them both together.

 

 

 

"Is it good, Jiminie,” I hear Jungkook say to Jimin. 

 

“You should eat it too," Jimin says as he feeds Jungkook a bite. Jungkook looks up smiling but sees me staring at them. I hastily walk out of the living room. But Jungkook grabs my wrist and pulls me against the slide door.

 

His breath now tickling my neck. "Don't-tell- any-one. Even my mom,” he tells me in a low, raspy breath.

 

I nod slowly before he lets me go. He goes back to Jimin who is still eating.

 

Before leaving I turn my head, slowly looking at Jimin and Jungkook. As if knowing, Jungkook turns his head slowly towards me looking with his sharp, piercing eyes.

 

 

Author's Note

 

I will try to update fast but school will be coming in a couple of weeks so I will try to update as much as I can. Trying to make it descriptive too. If you notice there were some bts references in this chapter. 

Bye;)