Meet the Siblings Final

Royal Ice

 

 

A few more minutes and she finally arrives at the mansion-like house.

 

She immediately got off the can after paying the driver the right amount of fare. 

 

She made her way to the front door and pressed the doorbell.

 

Moments later, the door opened...

 

“Took you long enough,” she heard Taeyeon’s voice.

 

She was shocked to see the four older sisters by the door, waiting, like they knew she was coming.

 

She took a moment to study their expressions. All of them seemed calm.

 

“Well, aren’t you coming in?” Yuri said.

 

The four made way for the confused Yoona to come in. 

 

“Come on, let’s talk in the living room,” Jessica said.

 

------

 

“So, Yoona, why are you here now?” Tiffany asked.

 

This is it. I have to fight for her. You can do it, Yoong!

 

“I’m here to fight for Seohyun, I’m here to fight for our love!”

 

Tiffany smiled a little before saying, “That’s nice to hear, but-”

 

“NO! I love her and I will fight for her!”

 

Taeyeon nods but says nothing.

 

“You still didn’t answer Tiffany unnie’s question though,” Yuri said.

 

“Huh? I just did! Weren’t you listening??” WHAT THE HELL! ARE THEY PLAYING WITH ME??

 

“We were,” Taeyeon was still calm, which confused her, “but Yuri’s right. You didn’t answer my sister’s question.”

 

What the hell are they playing at?? I just told th-

 

“Why are you here now, Yoona?” it was Jessica’s turn to ask.

 

“Why are we going round and round? I just told you! I’m here for Seohyun!”

 

Jessica nods, then looks at Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon shifts in her seat to get a better look at Yoona, “Let me rephrase my sisters’ question. Why did you come just now?”

 

“What!? Why are you playing with me??”

 

“Woah, calm down Yoona,” Yuri chuckles, while everyone just stared at her. “Oh, sorry, go ahead.”

 

They’re not even taking this seriously! 

 

“Why weren’t you here last night?” Taeyeon asks.

 

“What? Didn’t you tell me to back off of Seohyun??”

 

“And you listened?” Tiffany asks.

 

“Yes! You’re my girlfriend’s sisters! I RESPECT YOU!”

 

“Yeah, and you shout at us like that,” she hears Yuri mumble. 

 

“Shut up, Yul,” Tiffany says. Yuri zips .

 

“Why weren’t you here last night, Yoona?” Taeyeon asks once again. 

 

She was getting tired of the endless mind games. Just when she was about to burst, she realized something.

 

“You were expecting me to come last night?”

 

The four just nodded.

 

“Why?”

 

“You love Seohyun,” Yuri answers.

 

Yoona nodded at the answer but still didn’t get it.

 

“Confused?” Jessica asked.

 

“Very.”

 

“If you didn’t know how to play basketball, why did you still do it?” Jessica asked.

 

“Because I didn’t want to embarrass myself by saying that I didn’t know how, when my girlfriend was so great at it”

 

Yuri and Taeyeon snickered at her answer. 

 

She raised her brow, and asked, “Why are you laughing?”

 

“So much for not embarrassing yourself,” Taeyeon answered, and the four sisters giggled.

 

Before she had any time to react, Tiffany asked her, “Why did you try to ride the bike despite knowing that you can’t?”

 

“I just wanted to try it out, and I didn’t want you to tease Hyunnie for having a girlfriend who doesn’t know how to bike.”

 

“Well, we didn’t , we teased you!” said Yuri while laughing.

 

“Yul,” said Taeyeon’s stern voice. Yul shuts up and looks at her sister. Once their gazes met, they burst out laughing.

 

Yoona rolls her eyes. Wow, and to think I was scared of them.

 

“Shut it,” said Jessica, and the two instantly stopped.

 

“So Yoona, why did you cook for her when you didn’t know how to?” Yuri asked after composing herself.

 

“I wanted to do something for her. She always does things for me, but I seldom do anything for her.”

 

Yuri nods, but quickly say seriously, “Oh, don’t try that ever again. I almost died because of you.”

 

Tiffany, Taeyeon and Jessica giggled at the memory, but stopped after a few seconds.

 

“And Yoona? Why did you try to save Seo when you know you can’t swim?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“There was no one else there. And... and... I knew I had to do something! That was my girlfriend. I can’t stand seeing her hurt.” She looks down at the memory of her girlfriend struggling in the pool.

 

Taeyeon nods and says, “And those, Yoona, are the answers to your question.”

 

“Huh? Which question?”

 

“Of why we expected you to come last night,” Jessica said.

 

Yoona’s mind was once again going circles. What are they saying?

 

“So you planned this?”

 

“Yup, well, not the whole Seohyun-drowning part, of course, but yes, we planned everything.”

 

“So you never hated me?”

 

“Why would we hate someone who loves Seohyun as much as we do?”

 

“Then why did you ask me to stay away from her??”

 

“Now, that! That wasn’t part of the plan. At first we were just going to see how much you were willing to sacrifice just to get along with people Seohyun cares for, if you’re willing to sacrifice embarrassment just to get along with us, but well, the pool accident happened, and we decided to take the test a bit further,” Tiffany said.

 

“We never planned the pool thing, but it was the perfect opportunity to see if you were willing to fight for Seohyun despite having crazy sisters like us,” Yuri said.

 

“It showed how much you cared for Seohyun and how much you respected the people in her life,” Jessica said.

 

Yoona looked up, and saw the four girls grinning widely. If they weren’t Seohyun’s sisters, I would’ve probably get scared by their grin.

 

“But what about all of the things you told me the night I slept in your room? About not having a job and all that? You sounded a bit disappointed,” she asked Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon shrugged, “I was acting. I knew you didn’t have a job way before that night. Seo told me. It never really bothered me because she never complained about it. Whenever she tells me about you, she always sounded so happy. Even when she told me you couldn’t cook, she keeps saying that you were so cute. You make her happy in spite your faults. And when she’s happy, we’re happy. I saw how much you were willing to sacrifice for my sister in the two days you were here, and that’s enough for me.”

 

Yoona tries to digest everything that Taeyeon said.

 

Yoona clears before saying, “So let me get this straight, you don’t hate me and you just wanted to test me?”

 

They nod.

 

“And... did I pass?”

 

The four smiled, and Taeyeon said, “With flying colors.”

 

As if on cue, Seohyun went to the living room to see Yoona in front of her four sisters. Seohyun immediately runs to her and tackles her to the ground for a hug, before turning back to her sisters saying, “I love her, you can’t take me away from her! If you don’t want me to be with her, then I’ll leave this place! I love you guys, but I also love Yoona! I want to be with her for the rest of my life! Please let me out of this house! Please,” she was now sobbing.

 

Yoona blushed at Seohyun’s words but could only rub her girlfriend’s back.

 

Taeyeon, Jessica, Yuri and Tiffany were giggling at their sisters outburst, which earned them a confused stare from their dongsaeng.

 

“Why are you giggling?? This is not something to laugh about unnies! You can’t make me let go of her! So what if she can’t play basketball? So what if she can’t ride the bike? AND SO WHAT IF SHE CAN’T COOK?? I LOVE HER!”

 

“You just enumerated all the embarrassing traits of your girlfriend,” Taeyeon said while laughing with the other girls.

 

Before Seohyun could say anything, Jessica said, “We’ll leave the two of you then. And baby, please see us before you leave, okay?”

 

Seohyun was confused, but nodded at her sister’s request. And with that, the four went up to their respective rooms.

 

What just happened? Seohyun thought.

 

“Confused?” Yoona asked.

 

“Very.”

 

Yoona chuckled and hugged her girlfriend. 

 

Yoona went on to tell her girlfriend about how her crazy sisters planned the whole thing.

 

“Ah, that’s... nice of them, actually,” Seohyun said, “but I hope they didn’t make me cry. Now my eyes hurt.”

 

Yoona chuckled again before leaning in to kiss her girlfriend’s eyes. 

 

Instinctively, Seohyun closes her eyes when she felt her girlfriend leaning in.

 

“So can we go home now?” Seohyun asked hopefully.

 

“Of course,” Yoona said, “but we have to tell your unnies first.”

 

Yoona stood up and headed towards the stairs but stopped when she didn’t feel the other girl’s presence beside her.

 

“Hyun?”

 

“Yoong, I love you.”

 

Yoona walks back to where her girlfriend was standing and said, “I love you, too Hyunnie. And I promise to protect you and fight for you no matter what.”

 

Yoona leaned in to kiss her girlfriend but- 

 

“AHEM,” they both looked up too see Yuri by the staircase.

 

“Seriously, why am I always the lucky one to see you guys kiss? What did I do in my past life?” She sighed dramatically before saying, “Jessica unnie told me to tell you not to go up anymore because Taeyeon unnie’s busy, Jessica unnie’s going to sleep, and Tiffany unnie’s taking a bath.”

 

“How about you? Aren’t you doing anything?”

 

“I’m busy watching my only baby sister kiss her girlfriend,” she said flatly. “Now shoo! I don’t want to witness another kissing scene that involves my sister! GO! I’ll tell the driver to bring your things back to the apartment!”

 

Yoona and Seohyun laughs before intertwining their fingers, and heading out the door. 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------END-------------------------------------------------------

 

Not what you expected? Me neither. Haha :) I was thinking about how I would end it as I was writing (more like typing). Anyway, comments, suggestions for future fics, or violent reactions? Type them below! :) Thanks for reading :)