Meet the Siblings Part 5

Royal Ice

 

 

Omo, what happened? 

 

She tried opening her eyes, and adjusted to the brightness of the light. 

 

“Yoona,” she looks around for the source of the voice, and stops at the sight of a petite figure by the door.

 

“Taeyeon unnie?”

 

The figure nods and comes closer, “How are you?”

 

“I’m fine, unnie,” she paused, “Where’s Hyun- HYUNNIE! OMG! SHE WAS DROWNING! HOW IS-”

 

“Calm down, Yoona. My sister’s fine,” Taeyeon said calmly.

 

She takes a minutes to calm down, then finally speaks again, “I’m sorry unnie. I wasn’t able to save her.”

 

“Actually, Yoona, that’s what I want to talk to you about.”

 

She looks up, “Huh?”

 

“You don’t know how to swim?”

 

She shook her head, “No unnie.”

 

“Then why did you lie?”

 

“I-” She didn’t what to say.

 

Taeyeon sighed, “We left her with you there thinking that in the slightest chance that something happened to her, you’ll be there to save her.”

 

She didn’t know what to say.

 

Taeyeon looked at Yoona but didn’t say anything. 

 

The silence was deafening Yoona, until Taeyeon decided to break it.

 

“Yoona, please don’t hate me for this.”

 

“Huh? What are you saying unnie?”

 

Taeyeon sighed again, “Jessica, Tiffany, Yuri and I have talked about this and,” she looked at Yoona who was staring back at her, waiting for what she wanted to say, 

 

“...we want you to leave Seohyun.”

 

WHAT!?

 

“WHAT?! Taeyeon unnie you can’t tell me to do that! I love her!” Yoona shouted at her.

 

Taeyeon stared at her, unfazed by the outburst.

 

“That’s not enough. You can’t protect her.”

 

“What??”

 

“You don’t even have anything common with her.”

 

“But-”

 

“You don’t even have a job.”

 

Yoona didn’t speak. She knew everything Taeyeon said was true. She didn’t have a job, and she didn’t have anything in common with Seohyun. But she thought that didn’t matter as long as they loved each other.

 

She thought wrong.

 

Taeyeon’s voice brought her back from her thoughts, “She’s our maknae, Yoona. We didn’t even make her lift a finger when she was with us.”

 

Yoona just stared at Seohyun’s eldest sister, not knowing what to say. 

 

Taeyeon stood up, “I’m really sorry, Yoona. Anyway, the doctor said that you can go home later. I’ll tell our driver to send you back home, and he’ll also bring back Seohyun’s things from your apartment.” And with that, she left the room.

 

Yoona stared at the closed door with her eyes starting to water.

 

I’m sorry Hyunnie. 

 

 

------

 

“UNNIE YOU CAN’T DO THAT! I LOVE YOONA!” Seohyun’s voice can be heard from her bedroom.

 

“I’m sorry baby, but she can’t protect you,” said Jessica’s voice.

 

“I DON’T CARE UNNIE! I LOVE HER! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!”

 

“We’re only what’s best for you,” now Taeyeon’s voice was heard.

 

“UNNIE PLEASE!! I’LL DO ANYTHING! JUST PLEASE DON’T DO THIS!”

 

Yuri and Tiffany who were both in the living looked at each other and can’t help but feel bad for their sister.

 

“I’m really sorry baby, but this is for the best. You are not to leave this house. I’m sorry.” With that, the two eldest left Seohyun’s room leaving the girl crying.

 

“UNNIE PLEASE!!”

 

------

 

“Unnie, you think we’re doing the right thing?” Tiffany asks when the two arrived in the living room.

 

Taeyeon shrugged. 

 

Jessica sighed, “She’s going to cry all night.”

 

“Yeah,” Yuri nodded in agreement.

 

“We’re doing this for her,” Taeyeon’s voice was stern.

 

The three girls just nodded their heads.

 

-------

 

Yoona hasn’t stopped crying since Taeyeon left her hospital room. She was not at her apartment where the driver just dropped her off and took all of Seohyun’s things. 

She thought about what Taeyeon said. Yes, she doesn’t have a job... yet, and she didn’t have anything in common with Seohyun, but she can protect her. I know I can. 

 

We were happy. That’s the thing that matters the most right? She sighed.

 

She tried calling Seohyun several times, but her girlfriend never answered.

 

Maybe she thinks that way too.

 

Damn. 

 

No.

 

Taeyeon unnie doesn’t know what she’s talking about. I can protect Seohyun. We might not have a lot in common, but we love each other, and that beats any other skill or interest we might not have in common. 

 

I can protect Seohyun. 

 

I will fight for her.

 

-------

 

“Where do you think you’re going?”

 

The tall girl stops in her tracks and looks around for the source of the voice. A lamp was , and she saw the figure of one of her sisters sitting comfortably on the couch.

 

“Where are you going, Seo?”

 

“Yuri unnie, please, I need to see Yoona. Please un-”

 

“No, Seohyun. Go back to your room or I’ll be forced to tell Taeyeon unnie about this.”

 

“But unnie!”

 

“Baby, please just listen,” she turns hear head to see Tiffany coming out of the kitchen.

 

“Unnie, please...” She was crying now.

 

Yuri’s eyes softened at the sight of her dongsaeng crying but didn’t say anything.

 

“Baby, go back to your room. You need to rest, you just came back from the hospital.”

 

Seohyun doesn’t move and continued to cry.

 

“Yul,” Tiffany motions for Yuri to help her bring Seohyun back to her room.

 

------

 

They can’t keep me away from Seohyun! I will fight for her.

 

Yoona was in a cab on her way to her girlfriend’s house to fight for their love.

 

Last night, Yoona thought a lot about how she was going to fight for Seohyun and how she was willing to change herself to become a better person in the eyes of her lover’s sisters.

 

This morning, she wasted no time to prepare herself to go to Seohyun’s house.

 

At this point, she didn’t care what Seohyun’s sisters were going to say. She wasn’t going away that easily unless Seohyun tells her that she doesn’t love her anymore.

 

 

A few more minutes and she finally arrives at the mansion-like house.

 

She immediately got off the cab after paying the driver the right amount of fare. 

 

She made her way to the front door and pressed the doorbell.

 

Moments later, the door opened...

 

-------------------------------------

End of Part 5

 

As always, please comment. This multi-shot is ending in the next part. :)