Meet the Siblings Part 4

Royal Ice

 

 

The next morning

 

“Babe wake up”

 

Yoona groans and faces the other way.

 

“Babe, come on, wake up already”

 

Yoona doesn’t move. 

 

Seohyun decided to lie down beside Yoona and started pecking the older girl’s lips several times.

 

After a few more kisses, Seohyun feels Yoona smiling against her lips. She pulled away and said, “Yoong, come on wake up.”

 

Yoona’s eyes remained shut but she lifts up her hand and points to her lips. Seohyun rolled her eyes but complied with her girlfriend’s request. 

 

They share a few more kisses until...

 

“Wow, I could’ve gone my whole life without having to see my baby sister kissing her girlfriend. And on my bed,” they heard someone say with a straight voice.

 

Seohyun and Yoona quickly pulled away before looking at the figure by the door. Yuri’s face matched her voice: straight and expressionless.

 

“Okay, well after you’re done with that, why don’t you come down for breakfast? Okay I’ll leave now.” She didn’t wait for the girls’ answer but they heard her shout, “Jessica unnie! Tiffany unnie! You should’ve been the ones to call them! They were on my bed! Kissing!” Then they heard someone laughed and assumed that it was one of the two people Yuri mentioned. 

 

------

 

“So, Yoona, how was your sleep?” Tiffany asked.

 

“Oh, it was fine unnie. Thanks for asking,” she smiled.

 

Tiffany nods her head. 

 

“Did you sleep late Yoona?” It was Jessica who asked this time.

 

“Um, not that I know of, why?”

 

“Well, since you’re dating our sister you’d probably know that we usually wake up at 7:00, and it’s um...” Jessica glances at the clock, “10:00.”

 

Taeyeon and Yuri smirks. 

 

“Oh, um-”

 

“Unnie, Yoong usually sleeps like that. She didn’t come from our family so she’s not used to waking up that early.” Seohyun defends her girlfriend.

 

Jessica nods, “Uh-huh, but still, letting you do everything by yourself in the morning.”

 

Tiffany, Taeyeon and Yuri nods.

 

Yoona lowers her head in shame. Oh God, I really am useless. I’m sorry Hyunnie. 

“Will you guys stop that?” Seohyun said, a little bit disappointed that her sisters are saying all those things to her girlfriend.

 

“What? We’re not doing anything. We’re merely asking baby,” Tiffany said.

 

“Fine, but please stop asking useless questions, it’s quite irritating,” Seohyun said.

 

“Alright, Seo,” said their eldest. 

 

Seohyun takes her girlfriend’s hand and squeezes it lightly as if asking for forgiveness.

 

Yoona only smiled at her girlfriend.

 

------- 

 

“Let’s go swimming!” Taeyeon said because she knows how much her youngest sister adores swimming. 

 

“Oh! Good idea, Taeyeon unnie!” Seohyun said excitedly.

 

Yoona looked nervously at the five excited girls. I. DON’T. KNOW. HOW. TO. SWIM.

 

“Hyunnie, Hyunnie,” Yoona tugged her girlfriend’s hand, “um, I don’t... have a swimwear.”

 

Yup, Seohyun doesn’t know that Yoona can’t swim.

 

“That’s fine, Yoong, you can borrow one of mine,” Seohyun smiled.

 

“Ah.. Ahaha,” she laughed nervously, “okay.”

 

------

 

They went out of the house and made their way to the pool. Once they were there, Tiffany, Jessica and Yuri immediately jumps in the pool, leaving Taeyeon to fix their things by herself.

 

“Yah! We still have to fix our stuff!” Taeyeon shouted at her three sisters.

 

“Aww, come on unnie, we’re already in the pool! Ask Hyunnie to help you!” Tiffany shouted back.

 

“Aish, they’re not even that young to get excited over a pool anyway,” Taeyeon mumbles to herself.

 

“Unnie, I’ll help you,” Yoona said while Seohyun joined her sisters in the pool.

 

“Oh, Yoona,” Taeyeon was surprised but didn’t show it, “thanks.”

 

------

 

After fixing their things, Taeyeon told Yoona to get in the pool with the others. 

 

Yoona hesitated at first but decided to give it a try. 

 

Once she was in the pool, she stayed at the shallow part, which was 5 feet, and did not move. She stayed that way for about half an hour and she silently thanked the heavens above that no one noticed.

 

After a few more minutes, the four oldest decided to make lunch for them, and left the two youngest in the pool. 

 

Yoona then decided to just sit by the stairs and watch her girlfriend swim.

 

“Yoong! Come on, let’s swim!” Her girlfriend called her from the deep part of the pool which was about 10 feet.

“You go ahead Seohyun-ah! I’ll just watch you from here! I’m a bit tired now,” she said. And scared.

 

“Alright then!”

 

A few moment passed when she hears someone shout, “Ouch!” She looked up, and searched for her girlfriend, only to find her struggling in the water.

 

“Hyun! Hyun! What happened?!”

 

“Yoong, my leg got cramps! I can’t move! Please help me!” Seohyun was on the verge of tears.

 

OMG! What am I going to do?? I can’t swim! Yoona looks to her right and her left, trying hard to find something that can help Seohyun.

 

“YOONG!” Seohyun was pleading now.

 

“TAEYEON UNNIE! YURI UNNIE! SEOHYUN’S DROWNING! TIFFANY UNNIE! JESSICA UNNIE! ANYONE! HELP! PLEASE!” She shouted with all her might.

 

Yoona then decides to just jump in the pool and leave the rest to God. 

 

SPLASH! OH ! THIS IS DEEPER THAN I EXPECTED!

 

“Oh my God! Seohyun! Yoona!” was the last thing she heard before she passed out. Sorry Hyunnie.

 

-------------------------------------------

End of part 4

A/N: Last update before I sleep. Again, please please comment. I'm practically begging here. Haha. Oh and btw, if you've also seen this collection on SSF, you'll notice that that one is a bit behind. Well, that's because I wanted to take my precious time there. And because my readers there are more interested in reading the last part of Songs rather than this multi-shot, so I decided to finish Songs first, then I'll post the rest of Meet the Siblings after.

Well, that's all.