Meet the Siblings Part 1

Royal Ice

 

 

“I want you to meet my siblings tomorrow,” the girl said while eating her food.

 

The sound of metal hitting the hardwood floor can be heard throughout the small but cozy apartment.

 

“E..ex...excuse me?” the other girl managed to say, “you want me to meet your siblings??”

 

“Yes,” she said nonchalantly.

 

She raised her brow, “What? Why? When did you decide this?”

 

“They wanted to see me tomorrow, and I decided just this morning that I want you to be there.”

 

“Can’t we meet them some other time? I don’t think I’m ready to meet them just yet,” she tried convincing the girl.

 

She looked at her, “Why are you making such a big fuss about this? You should be happy! You’re going to meet the people who took care of me since I was young!”

 

“Well that’s why! I know how much they mean to you.” She sighed, “What if they don’t like me?” It was more of a question to herself than to the girl.

 

“That was what’s been bothering you? If they’re going to like you?”

 

“Yes!! What else?!”

 

“Please stop shouting if you don’t want to sleep on the couch tonight,” she said calmly as she resumed eating.

 

“Fine, sorry, but... can I not come tomorrow, please?”

 

The girl shook her head, “Nope, sorry, I already told them you’re coming.”

 

The other girl sulked but didn’t say anything.

 

“And please stop sulking. They’ll like you, trust me.”

 

She sighed, “okay.”

 

“Thank you,” the girl kissed her on the lips.

 

Aish, this better be worth it.

 

----------

 

“Baby, wake up.”

 

“Zzzzzz”

 

“Babe! Come on, wake up!” She tried slapping the girls cheeks softly.

 

The other girl stirred for a bit but didn’t wake up.

 

“Aish, Yoona-ah! Wake up now! Don’t make me pour cold water on you again!”

 

Upon hearing her girlfriend’s threat, she quickly opened her eyes and sat up, “I’m up! I’m up!”

 

“Good,” she kissed her, “now go take a bath, we’re leaving in an hour.”

 

“I suddenly don’t feel good, Hyunnie,” she said while pouting, still trying to get away from meeting her girlfriend’s siblings.

 

“Well it’s a good thing my unnie is a doctor then,” she smirked, “all the more reason you should get up now. I’ll ask her to check up on you.”

 

Damn. “Alright then, no other way around it,” although the last part was a mere whisper, Seohyun heard it and smirked to herself.

 

After 45 minutes, Yoona still hasn’t come out from their room. Thinking that the older girl went back to sleep, she decided to march back to the room and scold the girl. 

 

“Im Yoona! I told you-” What she saw inside her room surprised her a bit. Yoona was standing in the middle of what seemed like the aftermath of a tornado of clothes.

 

Clothes were everywhere. From the bed, to the floor, to the bedside table, to the chair, to the space near the door where she was standing. What the heck happened here?

 

Yoona looked up to see her girlfriend’s surprised expression, “Hee~ Hi Hyunnie. I had some uh... trouble picking out the clothes I was going to wear later. Uh... sorry.” She tried her best to explain her current situation to her girlfriend who was still frozen on her spot.

 

“Hyun?” she tried calling her.

 

Nothing.

 

“Baby?” she snapped her fingers in front of Seohyun’s face when she managed to make her way to the other girl through her sea of clothes.

 

Seohyun blinked a couple of times then answered, “Wow, I didn’t know you had this much clothes.”

 

Yoona frowned. She’s not mad? And what is she saying? 

 

“You’re not mad?”

 

“Oh, I am. I just think that having you meet my siblings is punishment enough,” and with that, she left the room. 

 

Yoona sighed and just stared at her clothes.

 

“We leave in five minutes whether you’re wearing something or not!” She heard Seohyun shout from the leaving room.

 

Once she heard that, she quickly picked up a random shirt and a pair of short shorts from the floor and dressed herself while making her way to the living room.

 

------

 

“My sister said you love her very much, but I didn’t think you loved her this much,” one of Seohyun’s sisters said while trying to hold her laugh.

 

“Taeyeon unnie, don’t laugh!” Yoona turned to her girlfriend and mentally thanked her for scolding the oldest sister.

 

But of course, that didn’t help.

 

“Oh come on, Hyun, we’re happy to see her wearing that,” Yuri, Seohyun’s other sister said, who was also trying very hard to hold her laugh, but failed miserably.

 

Seohyun’s sisters burst out laughing as they couldn’t hold it much longer. 

 

Oh my God, I should’ve checked what I was wearing before I entered the car. 

 

She was wearing a green shirt with a big Keroro print on it. It was one of the shirts Seohyun made her buy, and she promised herself that she would never wear it outside their apartment.

 

She mentally slapped herself for being so stupid.

 

“How old are you again, Yoona?” Taeyeon asked, still laughing.

 

“Unnie! Stop that!” Seohyun frowned at her sisters’ immaturity, “Where are Sica and Tiffany unnie anyway?”

 

“They’ll be here, don’t worry. They’re just preparing some stuff,” she looked at Yoona and smirked. 

 

I think they’re preparing my deathbed. Oh no! I haven’t even told my parents how much I love them! ...Oh wait, they’re dead. But still! AAAAHHHH!

 

Yoona’s mind was practically telling her to just run out the house and lock herself inside their apartment.

 

Seohyun saw her girlfriend’s discomfort and whispered to her, “They’re just teasing. Don’t mind them.”

 

Yoona forced out a smile, although she knows that her girlfriend will see right through it.

 

After a while, two other girls came in the house.

 

“Sica unnie! Fany unnie!” 

 

“Juhyun-ah! You’re here!” They both hugged their youngest sister, and turned to Yoona, “Oh, you must be Yoona then?”

 

“Uh... uhm.. Y-yes,” forcing out a smile again.

 

“Are you okay?” Tiffany asked, worried that Yoona might be sick.

 

Seohyun went closer to her sister and whispered, “Taeyeon unnie and Yuri unnie made fun of her because of the shirt she’s wearing.”

 

Tiffany and Jessica looked at Yoona’s shirt, and almost burst out laughing if not for Seohyun’s glare, “Unnie! Not you, too!”

 

“Oh, uhm, ahem, sorry. Interesting shirt, Yoona,” Jessica said, after swallowing her laughter.

 

“Uh... thanks?” Yoona, again, forced out a smile before looking down.

 

Seohyun patted Yoona’s head before pecking her cheeks.

 

Yoona smiles at her and kissed her too.

 

--------

 

 “Why don’t we play a game of ball?” Yuri asked her sisters and turned to Yoona, “You do know that Seohyun loves playing sports right?”

 

Yoona only nods her head. Growing up without her parents and without siblings, Yoona never got to learn how to play any sport. Although she knows a bit of basketball because of Seohyun, she never actually tried playing the game.

 

Why? Why me?

 

“Let’s play then! Hmm...” Taeyeon looked at the girls in front of her and said, “So here are the teams: Yuri, Jessica and Yoona will be in one team, while Tiffany, Seohyun and I will be in another.”

 

Yoona looked nervously at Seohyun hoping the younger girl could somehow pass some of her athletic prowess to her helpless girlfriend.

 

Jessica, being the attentive one in the family, saw it, nudged Yuri and whispered, “Yul, I don’t think Yoona knows how to play.”

 

Yuri raised her brow and looked at Yoona then back at Jessica, “Perfect!”

 

-------------------------

End of Part 1

Tell me what you think :)