Crush Final

Royal Ice

 

A/N: 1 to 2 hours became 4. Haha :) Sorry :) 


 

 

Since it was still early for them to be in class, the new couple decided to walk around school for a few minutes.

 

“Fany, come with me to the music room, I need to return the guitar.”

 

“Oh, you borrowed it?”

 

“Nope. I kinda... stole it?” Taeyeon laughed before running away.

 

“Yah! That’s not nice!” She ran off to where Taeyeon went.

***

“Yoong! Stop that! You’ve been eating ice cream three days in a row! That’s not healthy!” Seohyun scolded her girlfriend. They went out of school to go to the ice cream shop they went to yesterday and the other day.

 

“Come on, Hyunnie, this is the last one, I promise!” Yoona said as she bought another cup of ice cream. It was her 5th serving.

 

“Unnie! We better go back to school! There’s only 15 minutes left before our next subject and I don’t want to be late.”

 

Yoona put down her cup and looked at Seohyun seriously and said, “Hyun, how many times do I have to tell you not to call me unnie? It’s awkward having my girlfriend call me unnie!” 

 

“And how many times do I have to tell you that eating ice cream all the time is unhealthy?” Seohyun said, clearly unfazed by the other girl.

 

“Aish! You’re lucky I love you or else I won’t be doing this.” Yoona stood up and threw her remaining ice cream, much to the horror of the owner of the shop, and picked up her things together with her girlfriend’s. “Come on, let’s go. I have to find out what happened to Yuri unnie and Taeyeon unnie anyway.”

 

Seohyun smiled, stood up and held Yoona’s hand before walking out of the shop together.

***

“Hey, Sica, how’s your foot?”

 

“It still hurts, Yuri-ah.” Jessica said while pouting. Her foot wasn’t hurting that much anymore, but she enjoyed the contact she had with Yuri when the girl helps her walk.

 

“Aww, my poor baby. I guess I’ll have to carry you until your ankle gets better.” Yuri said as she lovingly caressed Jessica’s cheeks.

 

Jessica smiled, “I guess you do.”

 

“Hmm.. There’s only 15 minutes left ‘til class starts, why don’t we start walking now so we don’t have to rush?” Yuri suggested as she stood up from her seat.

 

“Okay. Piggyback?” Jessica grinned. 

 

“Of course.”

***

“Ow ow ow! It hurts Fany!” Tiffany finally caught up with Taeyeon and was now holding and twisting her girlfriend’s ear.

 

“Next time, don’t take someone else’s things without asking permission!” 

 

“Okay, okay, I’m sorry! But I did it for you!” Tiffany then released Taeyeon ear and smiled at her.

 

“What, you’re smiling now? After you’ve physically hurt me?” Taeyeon said while pouting and holding onto her ear.

 

“Aww, I’m sorry, but you didn’t have to steal that guitar, you know. You could’ve asked for permission.” Tiffany said as she reached out to massage Taeyeon’s ear. 

 

“But no one was there.”

 

“Still.”

 

“Fine.”

 

“Does it still hurt?”

 

“Nope. Oh, come on, it’s almost time for class.” Taeyeon said as she held on to Tiffany’s hand and went back to their classroom.

 

***

 

Yoona and Seohyun were making their way towards their classroom when Yoona suddenly stopped.

 

Seohyun looked at her girlfriend, confused why Yoona stopped walking. She saw Yoona staring at something wide-eyed. She looked at where Yoona was looking at and saw Tiffany and Taeyeon on the other side of the hallway, holding hands. Taeyeon had the same expression as Yoona, while Tiffany had almost the same confused expression as Seohyun. 

 

They heard a sound coming from the side and saw Yuri carrying Jessica on her back. Both Yoona and Taeyeon shifted their shocked gaze on the two. 

 

Yuri stopped and looked at the two who were staring at her. 

 

“Oh no, not this again.” Jessica said while shaking her head.

 

Yuri bit her bottom lip and kept on shifting her gaze from her cousin to her sister and back.

 

“Fine. Fany-ah, come here.”

 

Tiffany, who was still confused, let go of Taeyeon’s hand, and walked over to Jessica. The injured girl then got down from Yuri’s back and used Tiffany as support. 

 

“Okay, go on.”

 

The cousins smiled before shouting and running towards one another. “AHHHHHHH!!” When they met at the center, they quickly hugged one another and jumped around. Just like what they did in the cafeteria earlier. 

 

“Ah...” Tiffany and Seohyun both realized what Jessica was talking about. 

 

The shouting and the jumping went on for a few minutes, while the girlfriend’s were staring at them with various expressions. Seohyun was smiling at the sight, Tiffany found it amusing, while Jessica might as well die of boredom.

 

After a few more minutes, Jessica called Yuri, “Come on, Yuri, we still have class.”

 

Yuri didn’t hear as she was still hugging her cousin and sister.

 

“Aish! Seobang!” Jessica got impatient and started limping her way towards Yuri before pulling her out of the hug.

 

“You can walk??” Yuri exclaimed before she got dragged inside their classroom.

 

Yoona and Taeyeon watched in amusement before they were also got dragged by their respective girlfriends.

 

“See you unnie!”

 

“Bye Yoona!”

 

END



 

See you on the next multi-shot/one-shot! :)

Group hug! :) Goodnight/Goodmorning!