Crush Part 8

Royal Ice

 

 

Looking at the happy Seohyun and Yoona, Tiffany can’t help but feel envious. The younger ones got together before the older ones. How nice.

She smiled bitterly.

She was lost in her own bitter world when she felt someone hold her hand and drag her away from the table.

“Yah! Where are you taking me?”

“I told you, we have to leave those two alone.” Taeyeon pointed to Jessica and Yuri while still dragging the girl.

Tiffany looked at the two and sighed, it’s either they’re too fast, or we’re just unbelievably slow. Tiffany refused to believe that it was latter, so she forced herself to think that it was the first one.

She turned her head back to the front where Taeyeon was. Only then did she notice that Taeyeon was tightly holding on to her hand. She blushed.

After a few more seconds, Taeyeon came to a sudden halt. Tiffany didn’t notice so she rammed into the older girl causing Taeyeon to almost fall flat on her face if not their still connected hands.

“Woah! Sorry. Why did you suddenly stop?” They were now far from the cafeteria.

Taeyeon scratched the back of her head and said, “I forgot that we haven’t eaten yet. Let’s go back inside.”

Taeyeon didn’t realize what Tiffany did; they were still holding onto each other’s hands. Tiffany wanted to jump for joy, but then again, she would look like a fool in front of the older girl.

When they reached the cafeteria, Taeyeon told her, “Okay, let’s eat, But we’ll sit on a different table okay? Wouldn’t want to ruin Yuri and Jessica’s moment,” and possibly ours. Taeyeon grinned.

They found a table far away from the other couple. Taeyeon told Tiffany to sit down and asked her what food she’d like to have.

“I’ll have whatever you’re having.” She smiled gratefully at Taeyeon.

“Okay, wait here.”

Tiffany watched Taeyeon line up to get their food; much like how Jessica watched Yuri.

Minutes later, Taeyeon came back holding a tray with two plates. She gave one to Tiffany and placed the other one on her side of the table. She sat down across Tiffany and started to eat.

Tiffany started eating too, but she was doing so while staring at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon felt someone staring at her so she looked up from her food just as Tiffany shifted her gaze. When she saw that it wasn’t Tiffany, she raised an eyebrow and looked to her left and right. She saw no one looking at her. She shrugged her shoulders and went back to eating.

That was close. Tiffany sighed in relief.

Truthfully, Taeyeon knew that it was Tiffany who was staring at her, but she made it look like she didn’t. She held back a smile while looking at her food.

It boosted her confidence a bit, but she needed more. She wanted to be 100% sure that Tiffany likes her too.

“Oh!” Taeyeon snapped her fingers, “I forgot to buy drinks. What do you want to drink, Fany-ah?” She asked Tiffany while giving the girl her most charming smile.

Tiffany’s face instantly turned red because of both the name and the smile. “Uh...” Suddenly, the questioned seemed harder than all the exam questions she had from 1st grade ‘til now combined. Not that she didn’t know the answer, of course she does, she just doesn’t know how to say it since became dry.

Taeyeon squealed inside her head at how cute Tiffany was.

“Fany-ah? Is water okay for you?” She decided to help the suddenly mute girl.

Tiffany only gave a nod as a response.

“Okay!” Taeyeon said before skipping happily to get their drinks.

“Oh my God! What was that?!” Tiffany said once Taeyeon was out of hearing range. That has got to be the cutest, sweetest, prettiest smile I’ve ever seen. I think I’m going to die if she ever smiles at me like that ever again.

AND OH MY GOD! THE WAY SHE SAID MY NAME! She slapped herself several times to check if she was dreaming.

Taeyeon was on her way back to the table when she saw Tiffany slapping herself. Her eyes widened and she ran as fast as she could towards the girl.

“Tiffany! Are you alright?!” Did I do that to her? Woah. Who knew I had this much effect on her.

Tiffany didn’t seem to hear her as the girl was still slapping herself.

Taeyeon put down the water bottles and grabbed Tiffany by the wrist to stop her from hurting herself further.

Tiffany stopped and looked at Taeyeon. Her faced heated up at the older girl’s proximity.

“Why were you slapping yourself?” Taeyeon let go of Tiffany once she was sure the other girl wasn’t going to slap herself anymore.

Tiffany shook her head.

“Uh... it can’t be nothing if you’re hurting yourself.” She said as she sat down beside Tiffany causing the younger girl’s body to stiffen. “Was it something I said? Or... did?” Taeyeon smirked. Where the nervous and scared Taeyeon went, she didn’t know. All she knows is that she has an amazing effect on Tiffany. Well, amazing for her. She wasn’t sure if it was the same for Tiffany.

Tiffany held her breath and unconsciously moved away from Taeyeon.

Taeyeon laughed, “What’s wrong?” She moved closer to Tiffany and put an arm around her.

Tiffany didn’t respond. Still no movement from her either. It made Taeyeon worry.

“Seriously, what happened? Did I do something wrong?”

Still no response nor movement.

“I’m sorry... if it’s because of me.” Taeyeon stood up and walked back to her chair that was across Tiffany’s. She observed the still frozen girl before mumbling an apology and eating quietly.

Tiffany snapped back to reality and began to breathe normally when she felt Taeyeon’s warmth disappear from beside her.

She looked at the sad girl in front of her. Though she found it hard to breathe when Taeyeon was too close to her, nothing can beat having the love of her life beside her.

“Don’t be sorry. It was just...” Taeyeon looked up from her food and waited for Tiffany to continue.

Tiffany took a deep breath and exhaled, “Taeyeon,” she said seriously.

Taeyeon flinched at the seriousness of the girl’s voice. She wasn’t used to it.

“I... uh... like you...” Tiffany feared Taeyeon’s reaction so she looked down at her lap.

After getting no response from the older girl, Tiffany looked up and saw Taeyeon grinning widely.

“Really?”

She nodded.

“I like you too.” Taeyeon smiled even wider.

“You do?”

“You don’t believe me?” Taeyeon pouted.

Tiffany chuckled at the cute sight. “I do. It’s just that I’ve been waiting for this for so long. Now that you said it, I have to make sure it’s real.”

“Well, it is. You don’t have to slap yourself to know that it is. I can just do this.” Taeyeon stood up from her seat, made her way to the other side where Tiffany was, and swiftly pecked the other girl’s cheek.

She smiled and sat down beside the, again, stiffened girl.

She laughed, “You’re too cute when you stiffen like that. Chill.”

Tiffany smiled at her.

“Okay, let’s finish up and head back to class.”

Tiffany’s smile vanished, “What? That’s it?”

Taeyeon shrugged, “Yes. You confessed, I confessed. What else is there?”

You’re not even going to ask me to be your girlfriend?! Tiffany stared at her for a few seconds before sighing and answering, “Nothing.”

“Okay.”

***

After Taeyeon and Tiffany finished eating, they walked towards the exit and passed by Yuri and Jessica’s table. Taeyeon noticed that couple kissed and hug. She was so sure that both have confessed just like her and Tiffany did. 

She smiled widely at the sight.

Tiffany noticed the smile and asked, “What’s up? Why are you smiling like that?”

Taeyeon shook her head before grabbing the girl’s hand and whispering to herself, “It’s our turn now.”

She ran to their classroom while dragging Tiffany along with her. She ignored Tiffany’s complaints and continued running.

Once they reached their empty classroom, Taeyeon went inside, still dragging Tiffany and made Tiffany sit on one of the chairs. “Wait here.”

Moments later, Taeyeon came back with a guitar and pulled one of the chairs and sat in front of Tiffany. “Please listen.” She started strumming the guitar and sang.

Aching to see the sun again, 

Aching to see your eyes, To see how they shine

They make this world a better place

 

Aching to see you smile again, 

Aching to hear you laugh and say I'm not dreamin'

When you caress my hair, your touch so warm and gentle baby

Then I can see true happiness at last...

 

[Chorus:] 

If you would be my girlfriend, 

Then I would be in heaven

Then I could do anything, I'd stand on my

head and sing if you were my girl

(girlfriend)

 

If you would be my girlfriend, 

Then I would be in heaven

Then I could do anything, I'd stand on my head

and sing if you were my girl (If

you were my girl, If you were my girl)

 

There are so many beautiful girls (so many

girls) in the world (ah), but there's

only one girl that I want (so many girls)

And I've chosen today that (ah) I can't ever

stay, unless I can stay here with

you (ooh oo ohh wahohh)

 

[Chorus:] 

If you would be my girlfriend, (Girlfriend)

Then I would be in heaven (in Heaven in Heaven)

Then I could do anything, I'd stand on my

head and sing if you were my girl

(Girlfriend... If you were my girl)

 

If you would be my girlfriend, (If you were my girl)

(I'd give you the world) Then I would be in heaven (yeah yeah)

Then I could do anything, I'd stand on my

head and sing if you were my girl

(Girlfriend...If you were my girl)

 

If you would be my girlfriend, (My girlfriend)

Then I would be in heaven (In heaven)

Then I could do anything, stand on my head and

sing (You know I'd do it) if you

were my girl

 

“Tiffany, will you be my girl?” Taeyeon asked with the charming smile that made Tiffany speechless earlier.

Tears were streaming down Tiffany’s cheeks. She stood up and hugged the girl in front of her while nodding her head vigorously.

Taeyeon smiled and hugged her back. “I love you.”

 


Waaah. What's with me and putting songs on a fic? Haha :) The songs is If You Were My Girl by A1. Haha :) Something from my childhood... or I think adolescence. I didn't put the whole song by the way. Just the first part and the last. :)

TaeNy's confession's sweeter than the other two couples huh? Hm... They went through a bit more drama than the other two so I guess it's okay? :))))

Oh yeah! Thanks for the comments! If you haven't read my replies yet, they're written below :) THANK YOU! Final part on the next update which will be up in about... 1 or 2 hours :) It will be short okay? Haha :0

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!! :)