Crush Part 4

Royal Ice

Because there was no YulSic in the previous update :)


 

 

Yuri was on her way home when she passed by the park. She saw that only a few people were there so she decided to do her assignment in one of the picnic tables situated near where she was standing.

 

She picked the one closest to the playground and started taking out her things. Once she was done, she sat and started doing her homework.

 

Not long after, she heard a noise from behind her. She turned around to find it’s source, but saw nothing. She shrugged her shoulders and went back to studying.

 

A few minutes after, she heard the same noise but it was now coming from her left. She frowned and looked to her left, but only saw a bush. She was about to return to studying when she heard someone sneeze followed by a thud and a shriek.

 

She stood up and decided to check on who was behind the bush. She went around it and decided to sneak up on whoever it was. She saw a familiar figure sitting on the ground while trying to massage her bottom and facing the bush. It was obvious that the girl fell after she sneezed. Yuri laughed a bit causing the girl to slowly look up at her with a bit of irritation.

 

Yuri stopped laughing when she saw the girl’s face. Her eyes widened.

 

“J-jessica?”

 

Jessica face went from complete irritation to complete embarrassment within seconds. “H-hi, Yuri-ssi.” 

 

“You know me?” Yuri said, almost whispering. They never spoke to each other before so she was almost too sure that Jessica didn’t know who she was. However, when she heard Jessica say her name, her heart jumped for joy.

 

Jessica didn’t hear, so she didn’t answer.

 

Yuri cleared , “Are you alright?” Her face was filled with worry.

 

“Ah, y-yes. I just fell down after... I sneezed and stepped on a rock,” Jessica admitted. As if it wasn’t embarrassing enough that someone saw her in that situation, that someone had to be the one she was stalking!

 

Yuri chuckled, “Oh. Is that so? Need help standing up?” Yuri said as she slowly walked towards the girl on the ground. She managed to calm herself down before talking. She didn’t want to freak the girl out. She wanted to spend time with Jessica as much as she can.

 

YES! Jessica wanted to say, but didn’t have the courage to. “Oh no, it’s okay. I think I’m f- Ouch!” She was about to stand up on her own when she felt a sudden pain in her ankle.

 

Yuri quickened her pace when she heard Jessica’s scream. “What happened? Are you hurt?” She squatted down near the girl and looked at her. 

 

Jessica looked at Yuri with tears in her eyes. As much as she didn’t want to worry the other girl, she just couldn’t stand up. “My ankle. I think it’s sprained. I can’t stand up.”

 

Yuri felt her heart ache when she saw Jessica close to crying. Without a second thought, she inched closer to Jessica and put her an arm below Jessica’s knee, another one behind the injured girl’s neck and stood up. 

 

The sudden contact made Jessica yelp. Her heartbeat quickened when she saw Yuri’s face so close to hers. “Um, Yuri-ssi?”

 

“Just call me Yuri.”

 

“Yuri, you don’t really have to carry me. I can just call Tiffany. I’m sure she’s just somewhere near.” She didn’t mind their closeness, or the fact the Yuri was effortlessly carrying her, but she didn’t want the love of her life to have a hard time.

 

Almost the same thought ran through Yuri’s mind. She was struggling to carry Jessica a bit because of the bag she was carrying, but she didn’t want the love of her life to have a hard time. “No, Tiffany’s with Taeyeon right now, talking about something that looked quite important. Don’t disturb them. Don’t even bother calling Seohyun, she’s with Yoona.”

 

Jessica nodded. So all 3 of us are with our crushes now huh? I bet they’re not as lucky as me, though. 

 

***

 

Minutes after, they’ve arrived at Jessica’s house. Yuri pressed the doorbell and soon after, the door swung open revealing what looked like the younger version of Jessica.

 

“Unnie? What happened?” the girl asked.

 

“Hey Krys, I stepped on a rock and got a sprained ankle,” Jessica said as her face heated up. She didn’t want to repeat what happened in front of Yuri.

 

Krystal smirked. “Were you at the park again? When will you ever stop stalking Yu-”

 

“BY THE WAY! Krystal, this is Yuri,” Jessica said to interrupt her sister. She knew what the younger girl was going to say.

 

Krystal’s eyes widened before looking at the girl carrying her sister. “Hi, Yuri unnie. I’m Krystal. Jessica’s sister.”

 

“Hi. I would love to shake your hand right now, but as you see, I can’t,” Yuri chuckled. 

 

For a reason unknown to her, Jessica got jealous. “Okay, enough of that.”

 

Krystal stifled a laugh. “Okay, come on inside, Yuri unnie. Her room is upstairs, first door on the right.” She walked back to the living room but not before she winked at Yuri just to sister. 

 

Both Yuri and Jessica saw the wink. Yuri blushed and let out a nervous laugh, while Jessica felt anger boiling up inside her. She moved about in Yuri’s arms causing the taller girl to tighten her hold on Jessica in fear of making her fall.

 

“Yah, stop moving or you’ll fall.”

 

“Just take me to my room now,” Jessica said coldly. She knows she shouldn’t get mad at Yuri but she couldn’t help it. She was jealous. Really jealous.

 

“Okay, here we are. Please open the door Jessica, my hands are kinda full.”

 

Jessica grabbed the door knob then Yuri went in. She gently placed Jessica down on the bed and helped the girl set her things on the table.

 

“Thank you, Yuri. I’m sorry that you had to carry me all the way here.”

 

“It’s no problem, really. You weren’t that heavy anyway.” And I was finally able to talk to you.

 

“Still. Thank you. I’m practically a stranger to you, but you still helped me.”

 

“You weren’t a stranger; I knew you even before. Tiffany and Seohyun are close friends of mine so sometimes they like to talk about you.”

 

Jessica nodded, “Well, as a payment... I could treat you for lunch at school. Please don’t say no. I just really want to repay you.”

 

Yuri smiled, “You don’t have to pay for my lunch, Jessica,” Jessica was about to speak but Yuri quickly added, “but I would love to have lunch with you.”



 

I want to finish this fic as soon as possible so I can write a one-shot for a friend on her birthday (you know who you are), so expect a lot of updates tomorrow. By a lot, I mean 2 or 3 or 4 or 5. Haha :)