Personal Replies

Royal Ice

 

So many comments and an overwhelming number of views~ Thank youuuu. I wanted to reply to each one so I’m dedicating one chapter solely for my replies. Here goes.

 

@taenghwang: Many people wanted it so I extended it :) Thanks :) Keep reading :)

 

@YoonHyunshidae: TaeRi can be pretty mean when they want to, don’t you think? Haha :) Poor Yoona indeed :) Don’t worry though, this will end happily. :)

 

@Taenylove: Thank you :)

 

@franzii: I KNEW IT! I’m dead. I knew a Surfer will react. Haha. I’m sorry~ The JeTi I wrote in Songs is probably the only JeTi I can write. Haha :) I totally disregarded Jessica in the extension, because I didn’t want to think of more things to write. I’ll probably write Sica’s POV during and after her relationship with Tiffany one of these days. Would you like that? And I’ll give her a happy ending. Promise :) Haha :) Don’t kill me~~

 

@kkaptured: I will make TaeNy happy again. Don’t you worry. :)

 

@tifffanyism: There will most definitely be a TaeNy confrontation. I can’t let them be back together without a proper conversation :)

 

@taenghwang: There will be a heart to heart talk, so look out for it :) If you’re evil, then I must be evil, too, because your thoughts are the same as mine. Haha :)

 

@bibimix: The JeTi Surfers are probably outside my house, ready to kill me. Haha. :) I’m kidding. :) There’s no war, of course. I doubt there will ever be one, anyway :) And you didn’t cause me trouble. If anything, you gave me more readers, I think :) Seems like there are a lot of TaeNy Locksmiths lurking here :) Glad to see that you’re happy :)

 

@AnamCara: Is it really getting interesting? I was afraid that it would come out as forced, ‘cause I kind of did force it out. But if it makes you happy, then I don’t mind :) And yes, I did get inspired by that song. Actually, I wrote part 2 first before part 1, because I heard Let Me Be The One first. :) It is a nice song. Never gets old :) TaeNy will be the ending pair for the extension (I say this because I still consider part 2 to be the original ending of this fic). As for Jessica, I will most probably write a chapter dedicated to her POV during her relationship with Tiffany and after the break up. But I won’t write it anytime soon. :)

 

@Heartbreak: I sent you a PM because you had the longest comments, so I wrote you the longest reply. :)

 

Thank you for reading everyone. :) and your comments are like Red Bull for me, it energizes me. :) Thank you again! :)