Chapter One

His Angel {Got7 Jinyoung FF}

A small figure was falling from the sky, light bleaming on it, making the figure glow. It was falling, but gracefully? Jinyoung had fallen so many times when he was a kid and still, but never has fallen so gracefully. When the figure came closer it was becoming easier to make out what this thing was. Jinyoung's jaw dropped as he saw a girl with wings bigger than her! Then before the girl touched the floor, she levitated the was gently laid in Jinyoung's backyard, 10 feet away from him.           

Jinyoung hesitatntly inched closer, curious if this is all just a dream, and in reality he was supposed to be doing his laundry right now. When Jinyoung came closer he got a better view of the girl's face. She had flawless pale skin, cute kissable lips, and smooth dark brown hair. She had on a white, silk dress that stopped 3 inches above her knees. She was breath-taking, no doubt, but she had wings! Jinyoung extended his hand and touched the wings that are attached to the girl's back, then he started them. They were soft, something he never felt before, like they were real, he felt like a kid again, discovering new things. 

"H-hello? A-are you okay?" Jinyoung shook the girl, trying to wake her. Jinyoung neared his ear to and nose, making sure she was breathing. "Is she sleeping? After falling 200 or more feet!" Jinyoung shrieked. Jinyoung kept on trying to wake the girl, but the girl showed no signs of waking up. "How are they on you?" Jinyoung wondered on how those wings were attached to her. Are they glued on? 

Jinyoung was getting tired and gave up on trying to wake the girl up, instead he carried the girl bridal style into his house. He laid her on her side on his bed. He examined the wings, seeing that the wings had made it inside the dress to. The dress also had holes that the wings were in. Maybe the dress was made for the wings... Jinyoung carefully ed the back of the girl's dress, only wanting to take off the pair of wings, he thought it might be uncomfortable to sleep with them, he was not a ert. When he did the dress to take off those wings, he was taken aback. The wings were inside the girl! Like the wings grew on her back, like how our finger nails grow on the tip of our fingers. 

Jinyoung stared wide eyed at it, he was definitely dreaming, he just needed to sleep and only wake up in the morning to be alone again in the house. Jinyoung grabbed an extra pillow and blanket, before laying down on a couch he had in his room. Sleep Jinyoung, when you wake up in the morning you'll be screaming in horror at how late you woke up...never mind that... I'm tired... 

.

.

.

"Pearl! They are here! They're here!" Kathy screamed, causing the girl to jump in action. Pearl was talking to her mother under a cherry blossom tree when her dear friend decided to scream. "Slow down! Who's here?" Pearl tried to soothe the girl, at that was one of her gifts, she was able to calm another's nerves. "The Demons." Pearl's wings twitched at her friend's words. "Now? Here?!" Pearl was not ready, they came at a time Pearl completely forgot about them and was at peace. If they are here, that meant they were currently fighting with your father.

"The demons?! Oh my goodness! What are we going to do?! We have to hide you, Pearl!" Arabella, Pearl's mother grabbed her daughter's hands in her's. "Mom, no I need to help! They are after me after all!" 

"And you are going to let them! We need to take you to the Human world! They will have a hard time finding you there, you'll be safe there than here, for now." Arabella brought her daughter towards the gates to the Human world. "And honey..." Her mothers voice softened and her voice shook. "While you're there...find out how you had died. For me? Stay in that world, you never got to no what it's like to be loved, and I want you to...don't worry...I'll be up here watching you, your father and I will be watching you." A tear slipped down from Her cheek, she will miss her parents, she doesn't want to stay there in the Human world, she loved it here. 

It was peaceful, no crimes, no harm, friendship, love, everything that warmed a heart, but the human world was quiet a rough place for Pearl she has vivid memories, but nothing about how she died, no one knows how she died. Pearl has been in heaven for so long she even forgot how the human world look liked, how the beings were there.

Ever since I had came to heaven, the demons had stated that they will take whatever it takes to capture me. Devin, the demon leader, had said that I had a power that'll let the demons take over the human world, which I had promised to not let happen. And ever since then, he had been trying to get me. "Can you promise me that?....please..." My mom was on the verge of tears. "Of course mom...and promise me you'll be fine up here, with dad." She nodded. 

"Now hurry! Get out of here, before they see you!" The only way to go to the Human world is by being stuck ny lightning, my mother's gift, but that is to go back as an angel. The other way is going back as Human. Being stabbed up in the heavens by the demons knife, brings you back to the human world. Your life flashes before your eyes, before they are all erased, and you are back in the human world, not knowing anything about your first life. But the demons knife never worked on me, another reason why the demons were after me. When I am stabbed by the knife, my cut starts to heal and looks like nothing ever happened.

"There she is!! Get her!" But before the demons can even touch me, mom struck me with lightning, causing me to fly backwards. Darkness taking over me. 

.

.

.

I felt warmth beaming on my face, causing me to blink open my eyes. Where am I?... I looked around, seeing that I was on a bed with a white comfy blanket. Across from me I saw a boy sleeping on a couch, his blanket hanging off him. I got up from the bed, only to fall back down on the floor. What the... The gravity on earth was different from heaven. I'm going to have to get used to it... I tried again, my legs wobbling and before you know it, I was on the floor, a chair lying there with me, that I used to support myself. Is this how elderly humans feel... The impact I made to the on my third try was loud, that I am pretty darn sure I woke the boy. "Omona! Are you okay?" I looked up at the boy his brown orbs staring into my blue ones. I saw his eyes widen. ""Your eyes...they are blue!" 

 

"Are they contact lens?" The boy cupped my face in his large hands. "Woah~ I never seen such a beautiful blue~" I felt my cheeks heating up. Is this a human symptom? What was it called....bloshing....blashing....right! Blushing...that's it! Is it weird to say I like his touch? "Oh, sorry." The boy let go of my face, the warmth leaving me as well. "W-what are you?" The boy stuttered, eyeing my wings. That's right, humans aren't used to seeing an angel with wings... 

You may disappear... A bright light came from my back and when the light was gone, so were my wings. The boy fell on the floor. "Huh? What? W-what was..." The boy looked frightened. "What are you?" He stood up and started approaching me. Is he going to hurt me?! Expirement on me?! I shut my eyes and waited for whatever he was going to do. I felt his hands grab my forearms and started lifting me up. My legs wobbled like jelly again. "Can you not walk?" 

I shook my head, indicating I couldn't. He sat me back on the bed. "Can you talk?" I tried to speak but it sounded crusty and dry. "You need water. I'll be right back." I took the time to look around the room, he had a huge room! He had his own little library, deck, and near the wall I saw a thin black screen. What is that? Is it a mirror in the human world?...I've never seen such a thing... 

"Here, drink this." The boy was back in an instant and handed me a cup of water, and sat next to me. I gulped it down in one go.....I know I am so lady-like, but what do expect? My throats was parched! "Are you better now?" The boy seemed amused my 'feminine' action. "Yes, thank you." The boy stared at me for a while, making me feel insecure. "I-is there something on my face?" 

"Huh? Oh, no there isn't anything on your face, but you have a beautiful voice...do you sing?" I always loved to sing, it makes me feel happy, and in heaven all angels were required to sing in the afternoon meet up. "Yes, what your name?" I didn't just want to label him 'The Boy' after all. "Park Jinyoung, and you?" Pearl is what the angels called me in heaven, I had a different name in earth. "Kwon Areum, or you can call me Pearl." 

 

"A-and... can you answer me...what you are?" Jinyoung stuttered and his eyes landed back to where my wing used to be. "Promise not to tell anyone?" Jinyoung nodded, obviously eager to find out. "I'm an Angel, I came here to hide from some demons. Pearl is what they call me up there in heaven, no one knows my human name except my parents, so you can call me Pearl, but please, not when others are around." Wow! I just told him my life story, who knows if I can really trust him, I literally just met him today... 

"Y-your an a-angel?" I nodded and sighed inwardly. And now he is going to be scared of me, wow I never heard of a human being scared of an angel... "That's cool! Your secret is safe with me." He crossed his heart. I let out a breath I didn't even realize I was holding. "Thank you." 

"Is it alright for me to stay with you for the mean time?..." I looked down at my lap and fidgeted with my fingers. "Why not, sure you can." Jinyoung's reply surprised me. "For real?! You don't have a problem with me?" "Why would I? An Angel from heaven being in my house! That's daebaek!"