Chapter 8

I always stay by your side- Park Jimin Fanfics/BTS

Your's Pov

You went to your next class after Lunch. Minyoung didn't go with you, she went with Jin. You walking alone You feeling that someone is following your from Behind. You scare you walk even faster, But the footstep keep coming closer to you. You don't know what to do so you decided to turned around. It's Gahee. Jimin please help me.

She grab your hand drag you to the Toilet. Once you and her at the toilet she taking out her knife and pointing at you. Your tears start rolling down your cheek.

" I can't handle this anymore, My Jimin always around you " she pointing at you with her knife you really nervous.

" What are you going to do to me? " you asked her with your tears rolling down your cheek hardly.

" What am I going to do to you? Tusk you dumb , Did you the knife in my hand and you still asking me what am I going to do to you? " she said with her evil face.

" I been here only 2 days, I don't really know you well, Please don't hurt me " you looking at her but she didn't give a .

She didn't do anything she just throw the knife away and walk out of the toilet angrily. You sign relieft. Luckily you going back to class on time. Once you open the door, your teacher not here yet. This class is your English class and it the last subject of the day as well. You really good in English among the class. But the badess one is Jimin. How could it be him, He been study here before you but how could he so bad. You enter the class with the red eye. Everyone was looking at you but you ignore them. You went and sit beside Minyoung, Urgh thanks god she has the same class as you. Jimin was sit behind you looking at you worriedly because of your red eye. But you didn't make eye contect with him at all, you afraid that Gahee will saw it.

Mommy please help me, I don't understand why my life become like this. it's been two days since I've been here.

You were out of space you didn't relized that Mr.Kim ( your teacher ) were calling you 100 times. You back to normal until Jimin tapped you on your back. You back to normal:

" Sorry Mr.Kim I was thinking something " you stand up tlaking politely to Mr.Kim.

" Next time don't do this, Anyways How many country around the world? "

You for a second and you got the answer for him.

" it's 195 country around the world "

since your answer is correct he let you sit down and he continue asking the other students.

Time skipped

Jimin's Pov

I quickly follow Yuri after Class end but she seem like she trying to get away from me so badly. It must be Gahee who did this to her. I couldn't catch up with her anymore because she too fast so i decided to go back to my home. When I arrived at my home my phone vibrate and it's was a text from Jungkook.

' Hey man? wanna go out tonight.?'

' Ah yes sure why not '

I went to shower after end of the conversation, Once I done my phone ringing, I quickly pick up after i saw who it is, it's was Yuri.

' Hey? What going on, why are you crying? '

' Jimin I couldn't contect Minyoung, i need to call you. '

' ohh okay '

' Plaese come to my place right now '

 

A/N

sorrry guysss if this too short