Chapter Seven

BO-GUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One Week

 

Yeonha

 

“I want you now,” Taehyung softly whispers to me and for a second, I forget how to breathe.

 

We stare at each other for a few minutes before I see the tips of his mouth quirking up to a dirty smirk. I scoff. Of course he’s just playing with me, what was I expecting?

 

“Piss off,” I mutter and push this dirty creature away from me. I shoot a scary glare at him and flick him a middle finger. “Eat this and go to hell.”

 

I pick up my backpack from the grass and slide it around my shoulders. I take my first step to leave but V beats me to it. He grabs my wrist harshly and pulls me back.

 

“One more week,” he says and I jerk one of my eyebrows at him.

 

What the is he saying?

 

“One more second,” I mock, “and I will ing kill you.”

 

He shoots a wide grin at me, and I feel my gaze wavering at his beautifully gorgeous smile. Oh gosh, Yeonha, please, he almost killed two people. Who knows? Maybe he killed like hundreds more people.

 

“One more week,” he repeats, “and you will want me back.”

 

I chortle.

 

“Yeah somewhere in your stupid dreams,” I say sarcastically, but I know that some part in me still desires him so much that I will never be able to forget him completely. Even if he is a crazy psychopath who kills people, he is a guy I’ve been crushing on for seven years.

 


.

 


The bell rings and all the students rush out of the classroom. I stand up to pack my backpack when a group of people suddenly push me by the shoulder and I fall onto my table. I bump my forehead onto the hard piece of wood and I groan in pain. Who the did that?!

 

I turn around in anger, curling my hands into tight fists.

 

“Who the did that?!” I shout furiously and find myself in front of the ‘queens’ of the school. Not exactly the queens, but just some fake hoes who’d die to for free.

 

“Oops, sorry,” one of them apologizes, but even a deaf person would know how insincere it sounded.

 

“Sorry?!” I shriek and start to laugh sarcastically. “You know how to apologize?”

 

The group of three drop their fake smiles in an instant and look terribly insulted. They are about to reply when their gazes move behind me and their eyes widen. Curiously, I look behind me and roll my eyes when I see a frowning Taehyu- V. He’s not Taehyung. Taehyung is not even real.

 

I take a deep breath, ready to face all the humiliation V would be giving towards me in front of all these students.

 

“What do you think you girls are doing?!” V shouts angrily and comes towards us. He grabs me by the wrist and pushes me behind him protectively. I furrow my eyebrows and look at V confusingly. Just what the hell is he doing right now? If anything, he’s supposed to be laughing at me!

 

All the girls look dumbfounded. Two of them look like they’re about to cry and the other is fuming in anger. She looks like she’s about to pull my eyeballs out.

 

“Oppa, we’re not at fault. Do you even know what she did to us?!” the mad girl cries and I raise a brow at her. What the heck did I do?

 

V glances at me and I look at him back. ‘I didn’t do anything’ I mouth at him and he only smirks and winks at me before he turns back around. I try to scoff out the fast beating of my heart and cringe.

 

“And what did she do?” V asks.

 

“She frickin stole you! She seduced you and stole you from us!” she cries. I widen my eyes and look at the girl as if she had just grown another out of her empty head.

 

V tightens his grip around my wrist and he looks like he’s about to reply when I beat him t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter