Chapter Three

BO-GUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guilty

 

Okay so before I start the story, I just want to let my old readers know that I have rewritten the story because I felt like the story was too rushed in a way and I didn't like how mindless the main character was. So to make it more realistic, I changed some things around. Sorry for the inconvenience and sorry for not being able to update for a long time, but thankfully winter break will help me. 

 

Yeonha

 

I slowly open my eyes and furrow my eyebrows when I find myself in a white hospital room. I’m about to move when I see my mom and dad sleeping on the couch in an uncomfortable position.

 

“Mom? Dad?” I ask and in an instant, they turn their heads towards my direction.

 

“Yeonha!” they both shout and make their way towards me.

 

“Are you alright? Are you hurt somewhere? Do you feel dizzy?” my mom bombards me with questions and I sigh.

 

“Yeah, I’m alright. What happened last night?” I ask curiously, remembering the horrid memories of yesterday night.

 

Taehyung.

 

“You went unconscious after we came to get you last night. The police still haven’t found the criminal, but two unconscious people were found yesterday on the place,” my dad replies and I sigh in relief when I hear that Taehyung hasn’t been caught- wait, no. Yeonha, you’re not supposed to be on his side! Remember, he’s a ing psychopath! You must be ing insane if you’re siding him.

 

I quickly shake my head to snap out of my thoughts and look at my parents.

 

“Where are the victims right now?” I ask curiously.

 

“They’re both on a coma. Apparently, one of them got injured real bad on the brain and got diagnosed with post-traumatic memory loss. The other victim got strangled very serious that he got diagnosed with hyperparathyroidism,” my mom replies and I feel myself stressing out from the guilt.

 

“Yeonha, I know it’s not the right time and you might not be prepared yet, but do you perhaps remember anything that night?” my dad asks and I look at him. The fear I’ve been trying to ignore suddenly bubbles up inside of me and even though I’m trying my best not to shake, I feel my fingers trembling in fear. I know I’m supposed to be scared of Taehyung right now and I know supposed to be angry at how much of liar he is and how much of a psychopath he is- but I can’t. The only reason I’m scared is because I’m afraid the police will know it is Taehyung who is behind all of this. And I don’t want Taehyung to get caught. I don’t want the world knowing his true identity and I don’t think I’m prepared to face all the hatred targeted towards Taehyung.

 

I know I’m stupid and I know I’m supposed to act smarter than this, but I just can’t. I don’t even ing know why. Maybe it’s because I’m stupidly in love with him, or maybe it’s because of how much I desire him, but I just can’t bring myself to tell my parents the truth. I feel sad for the victims, but I guess my way of love is just evil.

 

“I-I can’t remember. I don’t know. I just saw this person disguised in black, and he was… He was… Sorry, I can’t remember anything…” I lie, trying to look anywhere but my parents.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter