Chapter Two

BO-GUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Never

 

Yeonha

 

I gasp in shock. Oh my ing hell. What, the ? For a moment, I feel my heart shattering into pieces. Everything is too sudden that I can't even identify all these feelings and thoughts that are boiling up inside of me. I have been lied by Taehyung terribly and yet, more than angry, I feel hurt and betrayed. I am surprised and confused and - I don’t even know what to do.

 

I am supposed to do something- anything. But I just stand there, staring blankly at an unfamiliar Taehyung. He didn’t seem to notice me but the boy he is strangling did. His eyes widen as he locks eyes with me. I can see the corners of his mouth moving: “Help”. His tears are shining under the weak lights of the street lamp and it takes me a moment to process the whole scene before I snap out of my thoughts. Although I am a scaredy cat 99.99% of the time, these moments are the 0.01% where I know how to act like a proper person.

 

“What do you think you’re doing?!” I shout, making sure that everything is being caught on tape.

 

I feel my breath hitch as Taehyung turns around. There he is, gorgeously perfect, and even though a part of me can’t forgive him for he actually did, another part of me wants him so bad even I don't know what to do.

 

Taehyung and I make eye contact. For the first time, I don’t want his attention.

 

“Yeonha?” he calls my name, and I feel my knees getting weak. He knows me… He- He knows me! Yet before I can even fangirl at the fact that he knew my name, he beats me to it.

 

“The stupid girl at math today?”

 

Of course. He’s a psychopath, he doesn’t even care about other people’s feelings.

 

“Drop the boy,” I order firmly, trying to ignore his offensive comment about me.

 

Taehy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter