Rough Day

Enough With 70 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Next day, I woke up with the dazzling sunlight shone through the window. I yawned lazily, stretching my arms as my eyes shifted to the clock that I hung on the wall last night. It was half-past twelve. Wait…what?

My eyes rounded as I got up from the bed, dashing to the bathroom. I didn’t need much time to wash up. Five minutes later I was ready to go downstairs while thinking an excuse for why I overslept but my worry for the worst possibility didn’t reduce a bit. How if they fired me on my first day? They’d probably think I’m not competent to do my job. How in the world someone late on their first day of work? But my fear had come to nothing when the thing I found on the first floor was only silence. No one was there except the breakfast they left in the kitchen with a letter informed me that they were going to the company office and told me to take a rest for today.

 

I breathed a relief and started eating the food they made for me. I was about to go back to my room when I noticed the living room was a complete mess. Drink cans were everywhere, boxes piled up every corner of the room and various stuff I believe they got from their fans scattered on the floor. I sighed but quickly starting to clean up the chaos those boys made since I knew they also just moved in yesterday so they might have no time to organize their stuff overnight.

 

Once I finished, I went back to my room, deciding to take a nap since I already unpacked my stuff neatly to the place last night. My eyes fluttered open when the sound of loud music fill my room. I looked up at the clock and groaned when I realized I fell asleep for five hours. I blame it on jet lag, or maybe I wasn’t ready to be a productive person since all I did when I was in Thailand was to eats, sleeps and watches tv.

 

The loud music from the room next to me starting to have an impact on my head. I was suddenly feeling quietly awake as I rub my sleepy eyes, and then I went out of my room. Bambam’s voice came to my ears when I step down the stairs.

 

“Oh, you’re awake,” he smiled and glanced at me before focusing his eyes back to the video game he played with Yugyeom. “Do you want to play?”

 

“Yah!” Yugyeom glared at him.

 

I chuckled nervously, “It’s okay, just continue playing you two,” I quickly left the two and headed to the kitchen. My step halted for seconds when my eyes met with Youngjae who eat quietly in there. I threw him a friendly smile and advanced to take my cups and pour the cold water from the fridge.

 

Bringing my cups to the table, I sat across him, trying to find two or three words to start a conversation but I ended up staring at him.

 

“Why?”

 

I snapped back to reality when he looked up, caught me staring at him. “Oh, what times did you guys back?”

 

“Hmm, Five minutes ago?”

 

I nodded, my awkward smile still plastered on my face as I saw him looked down at his food again. We were just sitting there in silence for four or five minutes, and I was starting to get worried about this situation. What if I can’t go along with all of this boys? What if I can’t get rid of this awkwardness around them?

 

“You’re just having your lunch now?” I asked again, trying to broke the silence.

 

He paused moving the chopstick and then nodded his head while humming without shifting his eyes from his food.

 

“But it’s already noon though. You can call it snack before dinner.” I continued, watching his reaction but he just gave me another nod.

 

I rub the back of my neck and drink the water from my cups. I didn’t say anything afterward. Maybe I was the one to blame here. I was making a statement not asking a question.

 

“I’m going outside. See you later,” I smiled for the last time before heading out from the kitchen and trying hard not to make any noise when I passed the living room. Much to my relief, I made it outside the apartment without distracting the two boys who still absorbed into the games.

 

I decided to take a quick walk outside the apartment’s complex and ended up buying some stuff in the grocery store. The apartment located in a quiet luxury residential with easy access to the down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter