The end

Boys High School

"Hahahaha.... I know you, Dong Min. That kiss just told me, you're a girl! Your lips ummm... yummy" Jaejoong his lips. 

"Mwo?" I pretend to be shocked.

He then opens my shirt without my permission.

"See, I've told you. She is a girl" he said

They went near me, just want to make sure.

"YAHH!! How dare you lie to us?? You know that you will... will... Aish!!!" he can't finish his words and quickly ran to somewhere.

"We were very disappointed with you" that was their last words before they went looking for Gong Chan.

I withdraw my mobile phone from the pocket, my hands trembling, pressing the number.

"Yoboseyo, can I speak with Kevin?" I asked, using my original voice.

"Please wait for a minute. Yah!! Kevin, there's a girl want to speak with you" the man shouted in the background.

He answered the phone.

Kevin: Yoboseyo? Who is that?

You: Me, you

Kevin: Hey baby, whats up?

You: I'm fine. Umm... Oppa, can I have a request?

Kevin: Sure

You: Now I was in the forest near your work area. I want you to come here as soon as possible.

Kevin: Okay

We end the conversation.

I am waiting for him at the entrance of the forest. Not long after that, a black Hyundai appears. I went into the car silently. He(Kevin) then sent me home, and returned to his workplace.

My suitcase was still in dorm. I don't care about it all because it can be bought with money besides my father was a rich man.

"Umma, I'm back!!!!!" I shouted.

I had to shout because this house was so large and spacious, it does not mean that I am a rude daughter.

Older woman approached me. She hugged me too tightly until I can't breathe.

"I really miss you. Promise me that you will never leave me again" she said, almost cry.

She loosened the embrace, to let me breathe.

"Umma.... Thank you because you gave birth me and care me well over the years. If I have made wrong with you, please forgive me. Saranghaeyo" I gave a peck on her cheek and went to my bedroom.

I quickly locked the door, make sure no one can invade.

After that, I took chair and put it on the bed and then I tie the rope on the ceiling.

Slowly, I stepped on the chair and put my head in the ring ropes that had tied earlier.

I close my eyes, tears began to fall when remembered the faces that I loved.

“Mianhae" the chair is pushed to the floor and..................

Continue