seven: forbidden?

Last Love | G-dragon fanfic

“Alright, Sajangnim-ah. I think you owe me some explantion.” I began the conversation as I sat back down behind the monitor.

“I don’t think I have to explain anything to you, Jiyong-ah. Indeed, you own me an explanation. I saw you were talking with the model after the set. What is going on here?” His eyes remained on the set as we talked.

“It’s nothing, sir. Same as always. She was just trying to ask for a meal after the shooting but I said I have to eat with the staff since tomorrow is our comeback.” I explained.

“Well that was a good excuse but that now that she knows we are celebrating tonight, it would be rude not to invite her along.”

“I know. That is exactly what I was thinking too.” I chuckled, “We can tell her a wrong address.” I suggested.

Sajangnim laughed, “Yah. Since when you are this mean to women?”

“Well. I am like this a long time ago.” I said, “Anyways, so what’s up with Jieun?”

“Jiyong-ah. For you, it is Jieun-si not just Jieun.” He mumbled, shaking his head.

His words made me giggle, “Oh whatever. So what is the deal, Mr. Yang.”

“Like I told you, GD. Nothing much, she is working with us.”

“I figured that part out already but I thought she is working with the stylist team or something like that.”

“She was.” Sajangnim sighed, “But I mean Jiyong-ah, look at her.”

“I am.” I whispered quietly to myself.

“She had got so much more potentials in her to be more than just a kid working in a stylist team like she wanted to. You know she used to be in modeling two years ago but she quits because according to her, it is very boring.”

Well, now it all made sense why she had gotten such a good figure. She was not just an average young lady I see.

“She said that?”

“Yea, she did and I mean I am not going to blame her but with a face like that to just stand and pose around all day is such a waste.”

“I know.” I agreed.

As we both were watching Jieun during the filming, you could tell that it was not her first time to do something like this. She was so relaxing around the camera and someone with an intimidating look like hyung. She was probably the first woman ever to be this comfortable this fast around him.

She knew exactly what to do when she was in front of the camera and it almost seemed to me that they were actually in love.

..Aigo, for the first time I wish I am hyung.

“So I was thinking about talking her into signing to our company.”

“Well, that sounds like a good idea.” I said.

“But I doubt she would say yes. She hated being expose into public as confident as she looked like on the outside around you guys and she is originally a very shy person-“

“Hang on, Sajangnim. Why do you talk like you know so much about her?” I cut him off, still not understanding the whole situation.

“Let’s just say I carried her around since she was a little baby.”

“Oh my gosh, you are that old?” I said with a small chuckle.

“Shut up, Jiyong. We are both Ajusshi to Jieun, let’s just say that.”

“What?”

“Yah. When you debuted, she was only ten years old.”

My eyes widened at his words, so me and Jieun are basically ten years apart?

Holy cow-what on earth her mom has been doing instead of just giving birth to her.

“Well, I am not complaining anyways. Young women had always been one of my many priorities.” I joked and expected at least a little chuckle from him but instead, I received a death glare from Sajangnim.

“You. Her. Are a ‘no’ for me.” He confirmed.

“Wait I thought you are not going to tell me who I can and cannot date.”

“I know. But this one is an exceptional, Jiyong. She is like a daughter to me and you are like my son. It wouldn’t be hard if you guys started to date but if you break up, that is what I don’t want to be involved.”

I merely nodded because he got his point.

“…but if something really happened then you have to make sure to come straight forward and talk to me before anything else. Got it?”

“I got it, sir. Don’t worry. I don’t think I would like her either. She is very pretty, that is very true but maybe too young to handle me.” I said with a small chuckle.

“Well, great. Keep that in mind though.”

Our conversations ended just like that and we both turned our attention back to hyung and Jieun. They looked so cute together, but somehow I kept replacing myself with top hyung the whole entire time I was watching. It was probably just one of those things I got when I saw a very pretty woman I guessed.

Ugh. I hoped this feeling would go away

 

**************

 

The filming was over and we went to pick up Seungri and Deasung from the airport to celebrate at the party tonight at my house.

In the quiet van where four of us were all tired except for Seungri, He began to rant, “I heard my manager was saying Sajangnim bought his grandchild to the office. I wonder how old she is? Is she cute? Did hyung get to see her yet?”

I kept my eyes closed and leaned back on my seat. I was so exhausted and just could not wait to get in the shower and washed off.

“Well, Top hyung did a shooting with her today.”

“Oh really? What role does she play? The baby of hyung and girlfriend?”

I laughed. “Yah. She is 19 already. Of course, she played as his ‘girlfriend.” I told him.

“What? Sajangnim has a grandchild that old already? Oh wow well, either one of us definitely have to date her so you know Sajangnim might start to be easy on us.”

“I think GD will soon. He seems to like her.”

Out of nowhere Top hyung joined the conversation.

“Ugh. No, hyung. She is too young for me.”

“Wow, GD-ah since when there is a girl that is ‘too young’ for G-dragon. Didn’t most of the girls you brought to see us are underage?” He laughed.

“Hyung~~”

“Ugh. If you like her, then zero chance for me.” Deasung said with a heavy sigh.

And the whole van was filled with laughter all the way home.