three: warning

Last Love | G-dragon fanfic

[ Third person p.o.v. ]

Sajangnim stood up from his chair and accepted Jieun's greeting bow, before showing her a seat next to Jiyong. 

This little girl had not changed in a bit. Sajungnim thought to himself and tried to hide his big smile under his cap.

At that moment, Jieun was too busy worrying how she was appearing in front of her boss to notice there was someone even more interesting than him to be worry about. Her heart warmed up a little when she saw how he was smiling very friendly back at her when she greeted him.

He did not seem to be a tough guy after all. Jieun thought.

"If you two don't mind, I would like to have some privacy between us." Sajangnim said, eyeing Hyerim and the other man that Jieun finally noticed. 

Jieun could not piece out what Sajangnim was saying to them because he talked very fast with some kind of an accent in Korean but then the guy that now was putting on his shades got up from his seat.

Before he left the room, he turned to greet her, "Hi, Jieun-si. I am Jiyong. It is very nice to meet you and I hope to see you around the building." He said, politely with a small smile. He offered her a handshake and she accepted it. 

"It is very nice to meet you too, Jiyong-si." Jieun replied awkwardly. 

She thought she knew who he was for a second, but then when she was about to get a better chance to see his face, he had his black shades on. She kept on pronouncing his name inside of her head quietly, trying to think of who was it.

But before she could think of the answer, they already left the room and it was filled with silent between, Jieun and Yang Sajangnim. 

"So..Jieun, how was the flight?"

Jieun..? 

Why did he call her so in such an informal way? Did she really make him feel like they are close to each other or something? Tons of question running through Jieun's mind.

"It was good, sir. I had a long and good rest." Jieun managed to answer with a smile while clasping her sweating hands together in her lap. 

"Well first of all we have a lot to discuss about today but to start of with. Please, you don't need  to address me as 'sir'."

Jieun looked right at the middle-aged man that was sitting in front of her, "What do you mean, sir?"

"It has been a while and you might now know this. As much as your parents don't want me to tell you, I am feeling like my own-self is going to explode if I have to treat you like all the workers here like a stranger for the next three months."

His words made Jieun even more confused.

"It has been a while, Eun-ji-ah. ...10 years..?"

And once that sentence was being said, everything pieced together in Jieun's mind perfectly. The way he called her name, it was backward and she remembered it right away. The only person who had ever called her that was Uncle Yang, a very best friend of her dad.

She remember meeting him almost everyday after school when she was in elementary school. He would come to visit her dad and mom very often back when they were still living in L.A. but then one day, he just disappeared. 

Her parents said that he left to get married with a woman he was in love with and that was enough to get a 10 years old Jieun to stop questioning. 

Now it all made sense. That was why her parents convinced her so bad to accept a her invitation for this company among the others that she hadsent her application to. That was why they trusted her to come here and worked.

Ugh- Jieun thought to herself and felt like punching something.

She was fooled by them again. Totally this time. 

"Don't be mad at them, Jieun-ah. You are a very beautiful young girl and of course, they want the best and most safe option for you-"

"I am not mad at them, Ajusshi. I am just-ugh I am turning 20 soon, I do not like the way they are treating me right now. For once I though I would get to finally work somewhere where nobody cares about who I am and actually made money on my own not through.....them" Jieun sighed.

"I know, Jieun-ah. But please, I know you are tired of how protective they are over you but we can always pretend like I am your boss." 

"It's not the same, Ajusshi. Then if you want me to do so, you should not have told me that. I would not have remembered you.." 

Now that Jieun knew who her so called 'Sajangnim' really was, she hated to admit it but she felt even more comfortable around this place and talking to him. She felt like the next 3 months would not be that scary after all she was living under the roof of someone who she grew up with. Someone she could trust and she would not miss her family so much since Hyun suk was like a second dad to her.

"But I really do see some potentials in you, Jieun. Otherwise I would not accept your application when there are tons of people waiting in line to get this job 'permanently'. You are here just for a short period of time during summer but I feel like you are bringing a big change to our company for some weird reasons that is mostly why I am hiring you." 

Jieun crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes playfully at her uncle, "Are you sure it's not because of I am my father's daughter?"

"To be honest, Jieun. I did not even remember you at all when I saw your application but then I noticed where you filled out your father and mother's names." Hyun suk claimed. 

Jieun chuckled and shook her head, "I have totally zero clue of who you are at first too. You are seriously an expert at covering up your true-self, Ajusshi." 

"But, Jieun-ah. You really should be thankful toward your parents. You are still lacking of so many things and what a lucky girl you are, if you would have went to get a job somewhere else with a less-information like this, what if you get fooled? What if you get kidnapped or something?" 

He was right.

"Basically, what I am saying is that you fly here to get a job that you did not even know where you are going to be working, who are you going to be working with. You don't even know it is my company, Jieun-ah."

When Jieun applied for her job almost everywhere, she did not even check anything about the company she was applying to. She did not look up who owned that company or even if it even existed. She just looked at the qualification and filled in the information then sent them out, wishing for the best.

Well, it was her first time applying for a job. 

"I got it, Ajusshi. I got it." Jieun mumbled. 

"So I think the next thing we need to talk about is what are you going to be working on for the next 3 months you are working here."

"I guess that sounds like a plan to me!" 

"Well first of all, remember the guy who has just introduced himself to you when you got here."

"....yea, I do.."

"Stay away from GD. As away as you could possibly be. I don't want him fooling around with you while you are here-"

GD?

"Ajusshi..Is that 'GD' you are talking about is like GD that stands for... 'G-dragon'?"

Did I just freaking meet G-dragon?!