eighteen: it's out

Last Love | G-dragon fanfic

[ Jieun p.o.v. ]

I did not know if I was happy or it was just a satisfaction feeling for a moment there when he confessed his feeling toward me. I had not been in a relationship for so long, it was too long that I forget how it felt. He filled up that little part inside of me that I thought I lost it when me and my ex boyfriend broke up.

I used to think that no one would be able to make me this excited over them just like the way he did. But then it all changed and it was as if I was redoing everything over again.

This time I really hoped for the best and I did not want to screw up things anymore. I wanted to try my best and made this relationship work. I am not those types of girls who would easily open up herself to any guys that came into my life. I hated changing especially when it comes to partner. It was really harder this time actually. I did not want to trust his words since I had build up such a high expectation and wall in my heart.

No matter how much I can see myself starting to fall for him, I am going to take everything real slow.

“I am done~~” Jiyong oppa’s voice cut me out of my thought.

“Let’s go then.” I said, getting up from the chair and slide my phone into my pocket.

I watched as Jiyong oppa gathered up his clothes and threw them in his brown MCM duffle bag.

“What is your schedule for today?” He asked me while we were walking out of the room.

His right arm went around my waist and gently pulled me closer to his side.

“I have to go to the mall with Hyerim Unnie to pick up some accessories for you guys’ next show and I had to go get some stuffs with Bommie unnie right after.” I told him.

“Oh.” He sighed, looking a little disappointed, “Gosh, you are even busier than me.”

I chuckled, “I know..”

People were giving us looks as we walked down the hallway together.​ Some started to whisper and even took a picture of us. I didn’t know how to react at first, but then I just ignored them just like how Jiyong oppa did.

“I was going to take you out and stuff since I don’t have anymore schedules today.” He pouted.

“Sorry..” I apologized.

“It’s fine.” He turned to look at me and smile, “I am driving you to the office.”

“No, you are not.” I chuckled.

“That is not an offer. It is a demand from me.”

“And who are you to tell me what to do.” I looked back at him.

“Your soon to be boyfriend.” He said with a ‘duh’ tone and we both started laughing, “So deal?”

“I mean, it’s not a big deal so I guess. Yeah”

When we reached outside, the atmosphere suddenly changed. Everything became more intense and there were tons of fans waiting outside and there were two vans parking in front.

I looked down as the security leaded us outside.

“Oppa!!~~”

“Jiyong Oppa~~!!”

“Kwon Ji Yong!”

“GD!”

He turned and waved at his fans. They chanted his name even louder and the crowd was going wide.

The guards leaded us toward a matte-black lamborghini that pulled up in front, Jiyong opened the passenger side door for me, and I thanked him before got inside.

 

**************

 

The car went to stop in front of the building and I unbuckled.

“Are you going to be there at the music show tomorrow morning?”

“Yes. I will be there for sure.”

“Okay, good.” Jiyong oppa said with a pouty face, “I don’t want you to go. Can you just ditch the schedule and go out with me?”

I chuckled and shook my head, “I can’t, oppa. We will see each other tomorrow.”

“Alright.” He said and pulled me closer to him, “Give me a kiss.”

I scrunched up my face and pulled back, “That’s too much, oppa.”

“Alright. Fine.” He sighed, “How about a hug?”

I gave up and wrapped my arms around his neck. I pulled him closer and embraced him. I patted him twice on his back and he buried his face into my neck.

“Text me, okay?” He whispered into my ears.

“I will.” I smiled and we pulled away from each other, “See you tomorrow, oppa.” I waved at him and got out.

I watched him drove out of the driveway and got in the building. I rode the elevator up to floor 9th where Hyerim Unnie office is.

The first thing I heard as soon as I stepped inside was a loud whistle. All the staffs were giving me mischievous looks and I tried to not to smile.

“What?” I said, “Why are you guys looking at me like that?” I chuckled.

“You didn’t check the internet lately, didn’t you.” One of the stylist oppa said up, and got up from his seat.

He handed me his phone and I looked at him weirdly.

K-pop icon G-Dragon might has finally confirmed the dating rumors involving him and the mystery girl once and for all. The singer-songwriter's dating life proved to be the truth when the couple was spotted a week ago at the store all by themselves.

According to the fans, they were recently spotted leaving in the same vehicle after Bigbang finished recording at one of their music shows this morning.

The articles read and there were pictures of me and Jiyong oppa both from last week and this morning, walking hands in hands. I was not surprised that the media had the pictures of us going shopping since it was a week ago already. But the pictures of us this morning were in there too, and it had just been recently when we left the music show together. I was shocked at how fast the social medias actually do their works.

“It’s nothing going on between us.” I lied, shaking it off.

“Don’t bother to read the comments.” Hyerim unnie warned, “You are really lucky that most of them are positive comments but of course, lots of loves come with hatred. Back then when it was Kiko and Nana, the fans were so against it.”

My eyebrows furrowed, Nana..? Kiko..?

“Yea, I remembered one of the vips sent Jiyong a threatening letter and one to Nana’s to stay away from him.”

“That sounds..horrible.” I uttered.

“Well, that’s one of the reason why Jiyong never really wanted to reveal who he was dating.”

“I was not really a huge fan of him before, really. So I don’t really know who he has really dated and stuff.”

“You want to know?” Hyerim unnie asked.

“Kinda..I mean it would be good to know.”

“Let’s go then. We are running late and I will tell you in the car.”