twelve: studio us

Last Love | G-dragon fanfic

[ GD p.o.v. ] 

I went downstairs to get Jieun some drinks and it took longer than I expected since I had to say 'hi' to everyone I bumped into. 

A hand gripped onto my shoulder and i turned, "Yah, Jiyong-ah. Did you see Jieun around?" Hyerim noona asked.

I paused for a minute and thought whether I should just tell her or not.

"Umm...she asked me where the bathroom was a little while ago so I guess..." I lied. 

"Oh okay. Sajangnim was looking for her too so if you see her around just yeah." She said.

"Okay. Got it." I said, "I am going to go up and finish something in my studio real quick." 

"Oh alright." She looked at me a little weirdly at first but she let it go anyways.

I walked up the stairs with two glasses of champange in my hands.  

"Hey." I called the guard that was standing at the balcony and he ran over, "You make sure no one burst in."  

He nodded and opened the door for me. I stepped further inside and used my foot to close the door behind me. 

"Enjoying yourself?" I smiled, and handed Jieun one of the glass. 

First of all, I did not normally take anyone into my music studio since I felt like it was a private space where I could totally be alone and all by myself. And I don’t really like people looking through my songs or my ideas.

However, tonight there were too many people at the party and I felt like it would be harder for me to pull Jieun aside and talked to her without getting interrupted and I knew there would be eyes watching me the whole entire night.

"Um…oppa. I don't really drink." 

"You what?" I raised my eyebrows, "It's okay, Jieun. You can drink here. We are not at the club or something." 

"I know. But I don't know how..and I don't like bitter stuff."  

I chuckled and shook my head, she is so young and so nerve. I guessed I am starting to like her even more than I thought I would at first.

“Try it.” I encouraged, “Don’t worry if you get drunk, oppa is not going to do something stupid.”

“I know that…” She murmured.

“Then try it. You are with me. It’s okay. I will take care of you.”

She stared at me with a small frown.

“How about just one sip and if you don’t like it then I will take it away.” I suggested.

She merely nodded, and took a sip of champagne. Her face turned.

“Yuck.”

I laughed, “How is it?”

“I don’t like it. Oppa, take it away.” She handed me the glass and I put it to the side. I took a sip from mine and watched Jieun looking around.

The atmosphere was pretty quiet and peaceful. I could feel her growing more and more tense as the times went by.

“Do you write most of your songs here?” She began awkwardly.

“Yea. Most of the times.”

And then we fell back into silent mode again. I waited to see what else was Jieun going to make up to kill the awkwardness. I just had so much fun watching girls being nervous around me. I thought it’s kind of cute.

“Say something..oppa. Don’t just stare at me like that…” She mumbled while fixing the rim of her dress.

“Do you like Korea so far?” I asked.

“Yes. I think it’s good.”

“Do you like the food here too?”

“Yea.. I do.”

“Like your new job?”

“Yep.”

“Like me?” I smirked.

“What are you talking about?” She whined and I noticed she was starting to blush a little.

I was resting my elbow on the table with my face on the palm. I stared at her while she was looking down at her feet.

“Do you have a boyfriend?”

“Oppa…why are you asking me this kind of questions…”

“I just want to know, can I?”

“Yea..” She breathed out and finally looked at me, “No, I don’t.”

“Have you ever?” I asked again.

“Yes. Of course I have one before. I am not a little child anymore.” She crossed her arms and leaned back.

“How many?”

“.....one.”

I burst into laughter, “That is?”

“Yea. Don’t laugh at me. I take things like this really seriously…that is why I only dated one. Most of the guys in the high school don’t take relationship seriously. That’s why.”

“I see.” I nodded, leaning back as well, “That’s good for you.”

“What about you? How many have you had?” Jieun sat up and scoot her chair closer. Her eyes filled with excitement.

“You really want to know?”

“Sure. Why not.”

“Well if you ask like that, I would say around five to seven..? I guess.” I answered truthfully.

To be really honest, I had way more than that before but if I was really counting all of them, I would not be able to answer her by tonight.

“That is probably more than I would ever had in this whole life and next…and probably the next.” She chuckled.

“Is it bad?” I asked.

“No. I mean it’s natural for someone like you.”

“Hmm..what do you mean by someone like me?”

“I don’t know.” She shrugged, “You are good-looking.”

“So are you?”

“Well, it’s different.” She sighed, “I am not like…attractive.”

I moved my chair closer to hers until our knees touched, “So you think oppa is attractive?”

“Ugh. Oppa~~!!!!” Jieun whined and pushed me away but I grabbed onto her arms.

I pulled her closer to me and clutched onto both of her hands with mine. Her hands were so cold. I was happy to know that I got some effects on her.

Our faces were close to each other and Jieun tried to look away. I noticed the loose fall of her hair over her shoulder and I went up to her hair and move it out of her face.

“Are you trying to be all flirty with me?” Jieun spoke up, trying to look confident.

“What is going to happen if I say ‘yes’ and what is going to happen if I say ‘no’?”

“Are you normally this smooth with all the girls?”

“Well..they all like it.” I said, “Do you?”

Jieun looked away shyly, “I think we should go back downstairs, oppa.”

“Why?” I teased, “Aww, you like it, don’t you. You are blushing.”

“Oppa~!!!!!”

“Okay. Okay. Let’s go.” I got up and still holding on to her hand. We walked together toward the door but I stopped in my track and turned around.

“Well before I let you go. Give me your phone.”

“What for, oppa?”

“Well I am going to need your number since I am not done being all flirty yet.”