eleven: watching

Last Love | G-dragon fanfic

[ Jieun p.o.v. ]

I was standing inside, staring at the balcony where Jiyong oppa and Dain were talking. I waited patiently for them to get done with their conversations. I noticed disappointment on Dain's face and got even more nervous.

I froze in my spot when Jiyong oppa came back inside and he was standing in front of me. He was smiling and his glance seemed really kind.

I clasped both of my sweaty hands together in front then took in a deep breath and began to say a word to him.

"Jiyong-si, I'm very sorry about what happened today. I really didn't mean to barge into your apartment like that. I'm normally not this kind of person and I'm so sorry if I have scared you and your..girlfriend." I spoke quickly with no pause and couldn't make an eye contact with him, " And don't worry I would never ever tell anyone about you guys. Even Ajusshi asks me I would say I know nothing."

I finally looked up and made an eye contact with him. I was surprised to see how he was trying so hard not to laugh. 

My eyebrows furrowed, "... What is so funny about what I just said....?"

"Well first of all, you do not need to call me 'Jiyong-si' I would prefer and even love it more when you call me 'Jiyong oppa' just like today at the set and second of all, I forgave you for barging into my house. And last but not least, you do not have to hide anything from your uncle since me and her are not dating."

"Oppa..I might be way younger than you are but I am not that dump to not understand how things go. You and her....had-I mean do things together. You don't have to lie to me, I promise you I won't say a thing to anyone." I confirmed. 

"Jieun-ah, yeah I know you are not that young and you understand exactly how things work. But you just don't completely understand it yet from my point of view."

"..so what do you mean by that?"

"I do this with lots of women. Not just her."

My mouth dropped, "Oh...." But I tried and kept my craps together, playing it off cool.

"You got it now?"

"Kinda...I guess."

Well now what? What an amazing oppurtunity I have?

Like seriously, how many girls could ever get a chance to say that 'my first impression with G-dragon was discussing to him about his life.'

"..it's called 'having fun' in an adult way." He explained with a smirk, "Like you know-"

"Okay, oppa. I got it now. You don't need to keep like-" I cut him off.

"Okay. Okay." He chuckled.

There was a moment there where we just said nothing to each other and both got lost in each other's eyes. I had never really gotten a chance to be this close to him and I knew any fangirls would kill to have this moment right now.

"So...." Jiyong oppa began, "You probably do not know much of a way around here?"

"I mean..your room is pretty similiar with mine." I said, "So I guess I probably would not have a hard time finding the bathroom or stuff like that."

"Should I be careful since you knew where my bedroom located too?" He teased.

"Oppa~!" I whined, pushing him on his shoulder, "I am not talking to you anymore. You are so..dirty!"

When I was about to walk away, he gripped onto my arm, "C'mon, let's me show you around."

"But oppa, others are probably looking for you."

"They have all night to look for me." He smiled, "Don't be rude and refuse my kind offer, Jieun-ah. I don't normally offer people a trip around my apartment."

He lightly tucked on my wrist and off we went. 

 

**************

 

We went through all the rooms downstairs and I was amazed at how bigger Jiyong oppa's apartment was comparing to mine. There were already so many rooms downstairs and when he mentioned about his music studio on the upper floor, I shrieked. This man..he is freaking rich. 

And I was surprised to find out that apart form Jiyong-oppa, sometimes his mother and sister would be staying over here with him too. At first, I thought he was a private and really quiet person but apparently he was so much of a family man. 

He had a dog also, but since pets were forbidden in this building, it had to stay at his father's.

We were now on our way upstairs and since the tour around his apartment had begun, Jiyong oppa did not seem to realize he was still holding on to my wrist.

"...where are we going now, oppa?" I asked as I reached the last step of the stairs.

"You want to go to my bedroom first or the music studio first." 

"Oppa..." I shot him a deathy glare, "If you mention something about your bedroom one more time, I am walking out." 

"Awww. Okay. okay. Oppa got it, Jieun-ah. No more teasing." He cooed.

"So where is your music studio at?" 

There were so many doors to so many rooms upstairs. There were no sign or anything that would tell the differences of one room out of the others. 

"The one that was at the end of the hall." He said before walked over and opened the door for me, "Make youself at home. Oppa will go grab us some drinks." 

I nodded and went inside. The door was closed behind me and I looked around. 

From how the room was decorated, you could tell he spend most of his times in here. There were blankets and pillow on the couch. On the table was a computer charging and underneath a table there was a mini-fridge with drinks and some snacks. 

I sat down on the spinning chair and scooted closer to the desk. There were three notebooks, one left wide open. It seemed like he had just wrote a song before everyone got here, I thought. 

Would it be rude of me to take a look at his lyrics? 

Would he be mad if he know I went through his personal stuff?

But I mean since he was the one who invited me into this room, he probably would not mind if I took a closer look around. I grabbed the notebook that was left open and flipped through all the pages. 

My eyes get caught on the page with a big title on top. It was written with a really messy handwriting. Of course, the alphabet was in such a hipster font. 

'Key words: Jieun, pretty, love, mine.' 

It read.

And there were two lines after the title, I pouted as it was writte in korean.

'당신을 좋아해요.

당신을 많이 좋아해요.'

Ugh. It was for sure something about me since the title got my name on it. I was about to grab my phone out of my pocket to translated the words but the doorknob twisted.