Cinnamon Rolls

My BIG Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stare.

Jieun’s eyes went from Jongin to Sehun. The two were looking at different places. Jieun found them loitering in front of the apartment building and because her parents have dinner with their friends at a restaurant nearby and her sister’s still at work, she decided to invite the two in their house to treat their wounds.

Sehun kept on wincing when she started cleaning the cuts on his face. It’s not been that long since she treated his wounds and here he is again with fresh cuts. Jongin, knowing how to use those ointments for his wounds, started to treat his share of wounds.

“What happened to the two of you?” Jieun asked and she felt Sehun stiffen from his seat. Jongin glanced at Sehun before continuing what he was doing.

“We just had a fist-to-fist talk with some thugs,” Jongin remarked and Jieun glared at him before hitting his back. “AH!! That hurts!!!” he yelped, jumping off from the couch.

“And you sound so proud?” she asked before shaking her head. “And you,” she started, turning to Sehun. The latter looked surprised by the sudden attention. “Is getting into a fight a hobby of yours? You’re going to have permanent scars on your face. For your information, I’m not your personal nurse.”

Sehun leaned back when Jieun pressed the bandage hard enough for him to feel the stinging of the cut on his face. She looked at his burnt hand and frowned. Noticing her expression, Sehun covered it with his other hand. “I’m okay,” Sehun mumbled.

Jongin couldn’t help but narrow his eyes while looking at the two. There really is something bothering Jongin about Sehun and his instinct’s telling him that the orange head’s bad news. There are thugs after Sehun. There’s only one reason for that inside Jongin’s mind – Sehun’s a gang member. And if that’s the truth, the more that he would hate the idea of having him around.

He loathes them.

“Let me see that,” Jieun said, grabbing the ointment from Jongin’s hand. She scrutinized every inch of his face before carefully putting the ointment of his wounds. “Your parents are going to kill you if they see your face like this.”

“If…they see me.”

She could hear the hint of sarcasm in his voice and she tried to just shrug it off. “AH! Can’t you do it gently?” he asked, whining when Jieun rubbed the ointment roughly.

“I can’t,” she replied. She quickly put the bandages on before standing up. “I need to study for tomorrow’s quiz so I would like if the two of you would see yourself outside,” she said, pointing to the door. She grabbed the first aid kit and placed it on the table. Sehun and Jongin stood at the same time.

“No chicken?” Jongin asked and he almost got himself beaten by Jieun.

Sehun nodded at Jieun. “Thanks,” he softly muttered before walking towards the door. Jongin followed suit after being rejected to hold a ‘chicken’ party. The two of them quietly got out of the house. Jongin closed the door behind him.

“Sorry for dragging you into that fight,” Sehun remarked, turning to Jongin. The latter sighed before shoving his hands in his pockets.

“You’re good at apologizing,” Jongin commented and Sehun just remained silent. “Are you a gangster? And who’s the girl you were with? I saw you come out from a motel. I know it’s not my business but if you’re planning to get close with Jieun, I’m already telling you that I’m going to make it my business.”

Sehun’s expression did not change. “You sound like a jealous boyfriend,” he commented as his lips finally curved into what looked like a sardonic grin. “If I was clueless that you have a girlfriend, I would’ve mistaken you as Jieun’s boyfriend by the way that you’re acting. Are you sure that you’re just really friends?”

Jongin narrowed his eyes, asking himself why the hell was Sehun asking him that. “I should rephrase that. Are you sure that you really like her as a friend?”

There was no response.

“Instead of worrying about me getting close to Jieun, you should worry about your own relationship. You see, there’s nothing scarier than a girlfriend going on a rampage because of jealousy.”

Sehun turned around and walked to his unit. Way to go Oh Sehun. You’re starting to kill yourself with all your cringe-worthy speeches. He shook his head and sighed. I hate myself.

On the other hand, Jongin was looking at Sehun. He traced the infinity symbol of his bracelet.

What does he know to talk to me like that?  

 

 

♪ She works at night, by the waters

She’s gone astray, so far away

From her father’s daughter ♪

The cheers erupted as the girls started dancing. Classes were all done and the dance club’s room was so packed that even some students were watching from the windows. Some were trying to peek inside, pushing the other students in front. The dance club is one of the most popular clubs in the whole school. It’s actually not a surprise. When you have such talented and good-looking kids in one place, it sure will be the talk of the student body. They’ve won awards from national competitions. They could go head-to-head against the students of Hanlim and SOPA if they want to.

♪ She tells him, “Your life ain’t gon’ be nothing like my life.”

(Straight!)

“You’re gonna grow and have a good life.”

“I’m gonna do what I’ve gotta do.” ♪

Jongin had an amused and proud smile on his face while looking at Sarang and her crew as they slay the dance floor. He’s sure that the guys there were also looking at his girlfriend but he was not jealous at all and that was actually slightly bothering him.

“Are you sure that you really like her as a friend?”

He shook his head, shooing Sehun’s voice away. He’s sure of what he feels. Why would Sehun say such thing? He’s just messing with me. From the corner of his eyes, he could see Yixing making his own dance steps while listening to the music.

♪ So rockabye, baby, rockabye

I’m gonna rock you

Rockabye, baby, don’t you cry

Somebody’s got you ♪

He found himself clapping with a bright smile when they stopped dancing. Sarang winked at him when she turned around and their other members started teasin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter