A bet

Reasons for loving you
Please log in to read the full chapter

1,493w

If you guys read my another story. Then you should be familiar with this. It's the spin-off of my LWLM.

 

 

 

 

      “Hyun! What should I do with this?” Sunggyu yells, while grimacing. His body freezes at the wet substances on his both hand, because he's an extra .

      Woohyun who literally sits behind him on a tall wooden stool stands again with a bored look. The young wizard calls him for help every 5 seconds since they started this.

      And before, he said he wanted to do this alone without Woohyun's help.

      (“Just guide me. Don't touch anything.”) he said, with a stern look.

      Just guide me my .

      When he finally peeks on his boyfriend's disastrous works, he shakes his head for the nth time that day, “Kim Sunggyu, you are supposed to separate the yolk with the white egg, not crushing the egg through the shell.”

      Sunggyu whines, “How am I supposed to do that? The shell is too fragile, I was just trying to crack it with my hands and the second I hold it, it was already ruined.”

      Woohyun laughs heartily at the explanation.

      Sunggyu pouts, “Yah! Stop laughing at me!”

      Woohyun laughs a bit more before it dies out, “Aish, what to do with you Gyu-ya.” He says while looking at the still sulky guy, trying hard not to smile from ear to ear. “Am I allowed to touch anything now?”

      Sunggyu's face morphs into something akin to panic, “No no, you can't. Just guide me on how to do it, I'll do the rest by myself.”

      Woohyun's face twisted into a naughty grin. Sunggyu sees through his antics and warns him beforehand, “Don't do anything funny. Or I'll bind you with magic.”

      “Aww Gyu, of course I won't do it.” Woohyun says but still moving closer, and traps Sunggyu between his open arms.

      The witch puts on his unbothered looks when Woohyun's face is inch away from him. “What are you trying to do Nam Woohyun?” he stares into Woohyun's bronze eyes.

      “Helping you of course,” Woohyun grins cheekily, “you won't let me hold the ingredients so I just had to hold you then, right?”

      “Uh-huh, you and your logic.” Sunggyu narrows his eyes.

      “Eung, turn around Gyu, how would you do it then if you look at me like this? I know I'm plenty to look at, but still.”

      Sunggyu snorts. Woohyun and his endless narcissism. But he does what the black-haired man ask.

      “Okay now–” Sunggyu shivers slightly at the deep voice on his ear. (Was Woohyun's voice has always sounded this rich?) “–you hold the egg like this,” his hands copy the instruction spouting from his mouth, holding the witch's hands so that he delicately hold the egg.

      “Now, gently but firmly crack this onto the edge of the bowl, then you split it open like this cautiously.”

      “Like this?”

      “Yes yes, just like that.”

      Sunggyu smiles at the compliment, his hands swiftly work the egg, (with the help of Woohyun of course.) Now that he finally cracks one without crushing it wholly, he turns his head a bit towards his lover, “How do we separate the egg yolk now?”

      “We?” Woohyun teases. He earns a 'shut up' from Sunggyu, “okay okay, now, balance both parts side to side like this okay. And tip the egg slowly like this. Yes yes, like that.”

      They succeed on separating their first white egg and the yolk. Sunggyu drops it into one big bowl, the white part is dropped into another.

      “You're doing great.”

      “I am right?” Sunggyu smiles widely. “Now let me go.” Woohyun pouts but he lets the man go and sits back on the previously vacated stool.

      He watches his lover cracks on his second egg. His actio

Please log in to read the full chapter