|| But I want a girl! ||

Impossible is Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you excited hon? " Taeyeon asked her husband Kwon Jiyong who was driving their car on the way to the hospital.  

Today was the day that they will find out the gender of their second child.  Taeyeon was five months pregnant and her doctor schedule her ultrasound today.  

Though they want it to be a surprise at first just like on their first born,  Kwon Jiyeon;  Jiyong couldn't wait anymore and so does Kwon Jiyeon.  

She's excited to have a baby sister whom she could play her dolls with and share all her toys.  Her dad wanted a boy and so the father and daughter convince Taeyeon to have the ultrasound to check on the gender.  Finding out who will have their wish granted.  

"I think I'm more worried than excited now? " Jiyong mumbled.  

Taeyeon frown and asked "Why? " 

He heave a sigh before explaining how he feels.  "I'm super excited about this love,  you know how much I want us to have another child and we've been trying so hard. But after five years we finally succeed,  so I'm so thrilled and excited about it.  However,  I was worried for our princess.  What if it turns out that it's a boy, then she would really be disappointed and heart broken." 

"Oh Ji. " Taeyeon put both of her hands on her husband free hand.  "Jiyeon is still our baby,  she might be disappointed at first but then, you know how she is." 

"Hmmm. You're right babe and if she didn't get the little she wants now,  we could always work on making it happen in the future anyway. " He smirk when he glance at his wife shock expression.  

"Yahhh!  Are you crazy?  Are you planning on making a basketball team?" Taeyeon hit her husband on his chest lightly, he was still driving after all.  "Do you know how painful it is to bear a child? " She pouted then cross her arms against her chest.  

Jiyong reach for her hand and lace it with his.  "Of course I know it love.  I'm with every steps of the way,  aren't I?  And I'm just teasing you. " 

Taeyeon scoffed " As if I didn't know you Kwon Jiyong! " 

Jiyong chuckles. Yes, his wife knows him well.  She knows his not just teasing! Well, she did promise him a house full of children!  


Taeyeon clamps Jiyong hands tightly when they arrived at the doctor's office.  

"Are you guys ready to know the gender of your second child? " Doctor Lee asked,  smiling at the couple who looks excited and nervous at the same time.  Though  this display of  emotion was just a normal sight for her,  being a doctor for twenty years; it still feels different when a powerful celebrity couple is involved. 

"Yes. " Taeyeon replied breathless from emotion,  while her husband just grinned in excitement and help his wife on the examination table.  

The doctor start with the procedure,  putting a jel like paste on Taeyeon's tummy and move a probe around, finding a good spot so they could clearly see the fetus on the 3D ultrasound monitor. 

"Here it is! " The doctor pointed the fetus gender organ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter