|| Surprise ||

Impossible is Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why does Daddy have to go away a lot of times? " The four  year old Jiyeon asked her mom who was preparing some cupcakes for her birthday the next day.  "Why can't he be like my friends Dad who was always home? " She was referring to her friend Nina who's father was a manager in a restaurant.  

"Because your Daddy wants his fans to be happy. "  Jiyong along with four members of Bigbang has started their Asian Tour. Though they have been in the industry for over sixteen years and all have their respective families, the fans still loves them and still supported them.  

"I want to be happy to!  I want him here so he could play with me and read me stories. " Jiyeon whined which makes Taeyeon chuckles though it was breaking her heart on the inside. 

Jiyong was rarely home since the plan for the tour started as he and s started the preparation and practice a lot of times.  

And now that the tour has started,  he might probably missed Jiyeon's fifth birthday though he make it a point to not missed any important event on their family;  tomorrow might be his first.  

"I'm sure daddy would make it up to you if ever he didn't make it tomorrow sweetie. " She tried to coax their daughter.  "Do you want me to call your dad and have him buy you whatever you want? " 

"NO! " Jiyeon stomp her feet on the floor and cross her arms on her chest,  showing her mommy that she was getting upset with the conformation that her dad might not really arrived back home for her birthday.  "I only want daddy! " 

Taeyeon sigh and prayed real hard that her husband would do everything he could to arrived on times tomorrow.  "Okay,  I will call dad and tell him to come home as quickly as he could.  Okay baby,  don't be upset anymore. " 

"You promise? " Jiyeon then glance at her mommy with her puppy eyes that is glistening with a little bit of tears.  

"Yes baby. " Taeyeon half heartedly agreed though she was still unsure about it.  

Jiyeon then plaster a beautiful smile that makes Taeyeon smile as well.  

She really need to call Jiyong now or she'll be dealing with a crying and whining Jiyeon later.  

After making sure that Jiyeon was fully immersed on watching her favorite cartoons in the entertainment area,  Taeyeon went upstairs to get her phone so she could call her husband.  

Taeyeon  frown when her call got directed into voice mail! "Yahhh!  Kwon Jiyong!  You're dead if you won't answer my call!" She ended up leaving a voice when her call still got connected into voice mail for the nth times.  

"What's wrong with him? He better have a good reason! " She sigh in frustration when she realized that Jiyong would probably really won't make it for their daughter's birthday.  

"What's wrong mommy? " Jiyeon asked when she notice the sulking expression of her mother when she enters the entertainment room.  

"Nothing baby. " Taeyeon force a smile to her face,  hoping for her child to believe her.  

"Are you sure? " 

"Yes baby,  I'm sure." She glance at the screen of the Television, noticing the end credits of the Disney movie.  " Since your movie time is over, do you want to help me cook our dinner? " 

"Yes! " Jiyeon excitedly beam and jump on her seat.  Temporarily forgetting about her father.  

Being on the kitchen was one of the things that Jiyeon loves,  she love eating foods which she help cooked with.  

"I miss daddy. " All of the sudden Jiyeon spoke as they prepare the food they cooked on the table.  

"Oh baby. " Taeyeon then hugs her daughter to comfort her.  She misses her husband too but she knows that Jiyeon misses him much more than she did.  She still young and not having so much time now spending with her dad is probably making her feel so sad and alone though she has her. 

'You better have a good excuse Kwon Jiyong ' Taey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter