|| Skinny ||

Impossible is Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon frowns as she scroll pictures on instagram with the hashtag #motte,  the  concert of her boyfriend Kwon Jiyong popularly known as G dragon.  

The concert ended just an hour ago and Taeyeon wasn't able to watch it for she was busy preparing for her concert as well.  

They haven't been able to meet for almost two weeks because of their schedules.  

And she badly miss him though they talk on the phone almost everyday.  

Or whenever both of them got a free time.  

They video call sometimes but she didn't notice or she just didn't pay much attention to Jiyong's appearance.  

Imagine her shock when she came across a picture of him in his first day of concert in Seoul!  

Jiyong looks so skinny!  

What the hell happen?  

Taeyeon then continue looking at her boyfriend's pictures,  making sure that her eyes wasn't just fooling her!  

But no matter how much she look and zoom in the pictures,  it's still shows her the same result!  

Her boyfriend did lose a lot of weight and he almost look like he was sick!  

The first emotion that filled her heart was worry!  

Worry about Jiyong's health!  

Was he still eating his meals on time?  

Was he able to sleep at least five hours a day?  

Was he drinking his vitamins which she always packed on his bag?  

Then she felt disappointed to herself!  

She feels like she's a bad girlfriend for not been able to take good care of him!  

Because both of them are busy,  she hasn't been able to always remind him about eating his meals on time,  take his vitamins on time,  drinks a lot of water and rest whenever he got a time.  

However the worry and disappointment was replaced by madness!  

She was mad because Jiyong was neglecting his health!  

She feels like he wasn't even thinking that she might got hurt,  seeing him looking sick and frail! 

But then,  she much more worried than mad!  

Checking her schedule for the next day and finding out she only have a dance practice at nine,  she sets her alarm at four in the morning then head to bed.  

Taeyeon was already wide awake before her alarm rings,  she took a bath and dress up. Just a casual tank top and shorts,  then put her coat on.  

When the clock strike 5,  she was already at a local market;  wearing a bit of disguise to avoid being recognize. 

She brought a lot of fresh vegetables,  a lot of meat and fish.  

When she was satisfied with everything,  she drove to her destination.  

Jiyong's apartment!  

Seeing how skinny her boyfriend had gotten,  Taeyeon decided to surprise him with a healthy breakfast and maybe nags him a little later on.  

The guard knows her already,  so she didn't got any problem entering Jiyong's apartment building.  

She entered the lock code on his door which was her birthday,  and prayed that Jiyong was still asleep or else her planned would be ruin.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter