||Single Man||

Impossible is Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


"Yeoboseyo? " Taeyeon answer her phone after letting it ring for the nth times.  

"Babe! " Her boyfriend worried voice  welcomes her."Are you okay?  Why aren't you answering my calls?  Did I do something wrong?  Are you mad at me? " 

Well he did something wrong!  

That's why Taeyeon was about to give him a taste of his own medicine!  

"Who's this? " Taeyeon nonchalantly ask,  though she knows it was her boyfriend, Jiyong!  

"Huh? " Jiyong frowns on the other line.  Did he dialed a wrong number?  But of course he didn't!  Even if Taeyeon's number wouldn't be save to his phone which it was,  he already memorize it at the back of his mind;  so he could call her using other phone in case his phone wasn't available.  

So it's becoming a puzzled  to him why Taeyeon was asking who he was?  

And of course he knows his girlfriend voice,  he knows it was her who answered his call.  

"Baby,  It's Jiyong!  Are you alright?  Did something happened?  Did you hit your head or something that you forgot about me? " He jokingly asked though he's in a  bit of a panicked already .  

"Jiyong who? " Taeyeon bit her lip to stop herself from giggling.  Oh this is going to be fun!  

"Yahhh!  Are you joking with me right now Kim Taeyeon? This is not funny! " Jiyong yelled in frustration.  He just want to have a sweet talk with his girl because he badly missed her!  Being away on tour was making it hard for them to meet up!  Specially now that his in the US for his tour while his girlfriend was busy with SM Town concert and the upcoming SNSD 10th anniversary.  

"Who's joking.  I really don't know any Jiyong.  Well except for G-dragon sunbae! " Taeyeon mumble loud enough to be heard by Jiyong on the other line which makes him fumes.  He call her G dragon sunbae,  what the hell?  

"Yes this is G-dragon!  Kwon Jiyong,  Kim Taeyeon;  Your boyfriend! " Jiyong yelled,  already mad with the game his girlfriend was playing.  

"Boyfriend? " Taeyeon then laugh,  letting Jiyong heard her and making him more mad.  "You're making me laugh sunbae. If you're G-dragon and you're saying that you're my boyfriend,  then you're making such a big joke! " She force herself to sound serious,  so Jiyong would know how bad  his statement makes her mad!  

"Yahhh!  Stop playing games babe!  I wanna have a serious talk with you Taeyeon-ah. " Jiyong whined and even if Taeyeon couldn't see him,  she knows he was sulking already.  

"You're the one who's playing games here sunbae.  I don't even know why I'm still talking to you. "  Taeyeon grumble.  " You're single right,  why don't you bother other girl if you got a lot of time!  Good bye sunbae. Enjoy being a single man! " She hang up the phone in anger.  Instead of having fun making her boyfriend realize his mistake,  she just got mad!  

"Single man you say! Let's make it real then! " Taeyeon turn off her phone in anger because she knows that Jiyong would probably call again and make her explain what she  meant.  

When Taeyeon hang up the phone on him,  Jiyong dumbly stare at his phone in shock.  His heart was beating fast and loud with the words that Taeyeon left.  

Enjoy being a single man?  

Enjoy being a single man? 

Enjoy being a single man? 

Enjoy being a single man?  

He  repeated each words inside his head!  

What does she mean by that?  

He wonders?  

Then it down to him that maybe Taeyeon was breaking up with him?  

By  why?  

He didn't know anything that could cause her to be mad at him!  

He always made sure to keep himself out of scandal!  

He lessen drinking alcohol,  and his trying hard to cut down on smoking because she always nags him about it!  

He's doing everything he can to be a good boy for her!  

The one that she deserve because he knows she only deserve the best!  

He then decided to call her once again to clear things up!  

He might not be able to perform well if all on his mind was the fact that his girlfriend might be breaking up with him!  

But his call was directed into a voice mail!  

It's either her phone was dead  or she shut it off!  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter