♡ Cheatsheet ♡

♡ JoA - I Like You! ♡ discontinued for now

cheatsheet

HEADER IMAGE

to you, I represent everything good

 

First things first: when you do your application, please change your app's background color to the corresponding color of your plotline. We are leaving the hex number/shade to you. Please follow Maggie's example, as this is one of the only things she actually tried to do right. Now, let's go on. We'll be going in order since Maggie did this while making her character lol.

Faceclaim: we're not asking you to fit her to your character's ethnicity, but please, Shannon Williams isn't full Korean, and Minzy isn't three-quarters German. Just saying, some people I know don’t allow the gallery to be Pinterest, but we’re fine with it. Like don’t go out of your way to find a legit gallery; I’m trusting yall know your faceclaims lol and so we trust yall too. The only thing we ask is that you make your own separate board for her. That way we don’t have to search through your entire SNSD board to find pictures of Taeyeon.
Taken:
—CLC’s Seungyeon; Lovelyz’s Mijoo

Age: remember the specific ages that correspond to the plotlines.
Ethnicity: we don't care what ethnicities, but you can be either full-something or half-this half-that. At most two ethnicities.
Languages: no more than two fluent and two semi-fluent for a total of four. No, you may not have three fluent and one semi-fluent, etc.

Appearance: remember you have a faceclaim, so it's essentially useless to describe her face to us. Describe things that only your character would know, such as any birthmarks, or things that no one else would notice, such as the shape of her fingernails. Describe the way she looks normally, under stress, exhilarated. Give us the seldom-known.
Fashion style: you know what this is. Giving us a fashion gallery/pinterest board is nice but optional. If you do give us a pinterest board, this one also has to be separate, with the title being specifically “JoA Fashion Gallery - Character Name”.

Personality: two positive traits and two negative traits. Neutral traits are optional.
Training details: make sure to include the number of years your character has trained, any pre-debut activities, and/or anything else we don't know about. Please put stage names in this section (if you choose to have one), and tell us the story behind it (or just why you chose it).
Trivia sections: at least five likes/dislikes, at least three habits/hobbies, and unlimited other trivia (just try not to write a five-paragraph essay).

Relations: only include those important to your character. For instance, if her father disappeared when she was six months old and doesn't affect her life in any way, don't include him. Maximum one idol family member, and it must make sense. For instance, Nayeon can't be your mom, but Bada can. We don't have a limit on idol friends, but you must describe their relationship at some point in the background or in the actual relationship section.

Love interest: your love interest can be any gender, but we are only accepting idol love interests. Don't worry about s; we'll hook you up with Shinhwa if you really want Eric to be your oppa. Important to note, however, is that the Maknae plotline must have a love interest close to her age (no more than three years' gap), because she's still in ing high school.
Taken:
Infinite’s Sunggyu; BTS’ J-Hope
Personality: please describe thoroughly. We may know the idol, or we may not, and in any case, this is an applyfic where you're making up the idol's backstage personality since none of us really know what they’re like off-camera. That being said, please don't go crazy and make RapMon an axe murderer.
Relationships: we're both ers for cute love stories. Maggie loves angst. This part can be as cliched as you want, but honestly, if we're at the point of Girl Meets Boy In Springtime Under Cherry Blossoms And Love At First Sight... no.

Bonus points:
Maggie:
—Super Junior, Infinite, MBLAQ
—Esom, Z.Hera, NC.A
—I personally like foreign study backgrounds
—Used to be a weeb; would like to write one again
—Throw the scene requests at us, and I mean it.
—Extra: not taking Hoya or G.O as love interests (I'm a loser I'm sorry)
—Minor: I just wanted to point out that I live in ia, which is on SinB's shirt... if you include my state, I would be very happy.

Annie:
—Hi, I'm your local BTS trashcan
—LOONA, Lovelyz, WJSN, Mamamoo
—Don't be a Mary Sue, but also don't try too hard to be an anti-Mary Sue
—REQUESTS. It helps combat writer’s block which means we’ll be able to update more often.