♡ Teaser 8 - Sena ♡

♡ JoA - I Like You! ♡ discontinued for now

TEASER 8 - Sena

HEADER LEFT

“You, of all people,” Jay Park barks, visibly restraining himself from slamming his head into the table, “I would have thought you’d understand!"

Seah shifts uncomfortably in her seat. She almost opens to explain, but Jay goes on, “We appointed you the leader for a reason, Seah. You know the trainees, and you care about their futures. I can’t believe you allowed something like this to happen."

“I didn’t let it!” Seah bursts out, indignant. She knows that she shouldn’t be yelling at her boss, but the unfairness of the situation makes her angry. “I thought-- Haneul-- we were going to tell you after practice anyway, and then you just walked in!"

Jay stays silent, and Seah doesn’t know if he’s mad. “I swear,” she continues, hoping to relieve some of the tension, “I gave Haneul three strikes - I even told her about it! - and she did lay off for a while, but then today, that was just-- that was it for me. I just--” 

"I get it.” Even though his voice is quiet, Jay conveys enough authority to stop Seah’s words from tumbling out of . He sighs, combing his fingers through his hair. “Did you get it?” he asks, addressing the air behind Seah.

“I did.” Simon Dominic flops down in the chair next to Seah, not sparing her a single glance. “It seems that Ahn Haneul had been bullying the group for a while now, behind Seah’s back. According to Shin Anhee, Seah did try to stop it, but considering how freely we let the trainees interact, it wasn’t hard for Haneul to simply hide her actions from Seah."

Jay purses his lips, but Simon isn’t finished. “There’s no real proof of the bullying unless we run through years’ worth of security camera tape, which is impossible.” He looks at Seah, expression unreadable. “We’ll discuss this on our own time,” he decides. “Go back to the practice room.”

Unwilling to anger her bosses even more, Seah bows, murmurs a quick ‘thank you for listening to me’, and closes the office door behind her. Immediately, she sinks to the floor, tears pooling in her eyes.

What’s going to happen to us? To me? My training… it was all a waste. We’re never going to debut now.

author's note

 

Annie: Uhh...I posted this without waiting for Maggie's author's note... She'll can add one later if she wants lol Congrats Sena!!!

Maggie: *carefully peels off face mask* Ckngrats Sena! autocorrect! We’ve got two more teasers coming, just wait!!