Sana To Mina

To Tame A Flirt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina is well-known for her death glare, nobody tries to approach her because she look scary, but Sana knows Mina well. Her cold appearance is actually a cover up because Mina is too shy and timid. Sana is her childhood friend after all, and even better, now she is her lover.

"Minari"

"What is it?"

"Let's go on a date"

"No"

"Why? You've been rejecting my offer for ten times already"

"I told you we're going to have exam soon, why don't you study?"

Mina read her textbook again but Sana suddenly sit on her desk and snatch her book and whine at her.

"Minari, don't waste your youth by studying all the time, enjoy your life more"

"You dare to say such thing when your grade is keep falling? Wow, Sana chan. You really need a tutor"

"I don't want to study, i just want you and your time"

"Sana, please. Just give my book back"

"No"

"Tsk, you seriously get on my nerves"

Mina tries to reach on her book that is on Sana's hand. Sana keep dodging Mina's hand as she keep moving her arm to the side. Mina lose her balance and end up hugging Sana. Sana hug her back as she drop on the book on the floor.

"You're so cute, you know that?"

"Sana stop talking sweet to me, you make my hands curl up"

Mina complain again, though she let Sana hug her more.

"I'm glad i'm taller than you"

"I'm not short, excuse you"

Mina look up as she look annoyed when Sana suddenly claim her lips and grins playfully.

"This is one of the advantage of being taller, you know"

"Ugh, you're so annoying...."

"Annoyingly sweet, right?"

Sana wrap her arms on Mina's waist and rub her nose with Mina's nose.

"....yeah"

Mina look away shyly, she just sometimes can be so stubborn but she is glad Sana knows her well at least. Sana is bright and bubbly, she loves smooth talk that makes Mina get cringey at times but she is actually not hate it at all just she is having a hard time to handle it.

****

Sana suddenly wrap her arms on Mina's neck as she back hug her when Mina walk to the gate of her house. No one as passionate as Sana when it comes to skinship. Good thing Mina is so used to it.

"Good morning babe"

"Why are you here?"

"I have an important mission here"

"You should have stay at home and do your homework"

"That can wait but my love for you can not"

"Gosh, you and your smooth talk. Is your parent not home yet?"

"Yup"

"Alright, you can come in"

"Yay"

Sana kiss her cheek and get inside Mina's house as she greet Myoui's family.

"Good morning Mrs. Myoui"

"Oh, my. You come here at the right timing. We're just going to have breakfast"

"Nice timing, i'm actually really hungry too"

"Your parents still on their business trip"

"Yes"

"Poor kid, if you feel lonely just come here anytime. I bet Mina will love it too"

"Mom"

Mina whines as she drag Sana to her room. Sana waves her hand as she goes to Mina's room.

"Why is your room messy?"

"Since you are here so i think you can help me sort things out. I'm cleaning my room now"

"Oh, i thought you were doing 'something' last night"

"What actually you are thinking?"

Mina rolls her eyes to the side, Sana often teasing her but Mina is immune to that.

"Oh, this photo album is from we were young? Aww, time flew by fast. Now i feel old"

"You just realized it now? Wow, i'm shocked"

Mina pretend as if she get suprised with it. Sana pout and attack Mina by tickling her on her bed.

"Ahahaha, Sana chan, i'm sorry. Please stop!"

Mina keep on laughing as she squirming under Sana's tickle. Sana chuckles and drop herself on top of Mina.

"I missed you"

"You act like a little puppy just now"

Mina smile and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter