O N E ; F A T E

Wanna be the One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bae Jinyoung

 

We've lived here for about two months already, practicing hard everyday, trying to enjoy the best out of this cruel show. A show for the nation to watch as a past time but a period for us to suffer in our youth.

 

Of course I practiced like anybody else but not exactly like anybody else. Before, I was in the third grade, C but I was downgraded because of obvious reasons that I hadn't show any improvement. Some acquaintance I had all upgraded, only me.

 

I didn't know what to think but despite my thoughts being a selfish one, the only thing that actually pleased me was my weekly rank. I had a top tiered rank and my name was a hot search on Naver, so all that matter is the rank?

 

I don't know.

 

That's an honest thought because I honestly don't know if I would ever debut, if I would ever feel good to be in a group with people I'm unfamiliar or uncomfortable with, or so I thought.

 

That moment that made me change my thought about this whole thing was him.

 

He had called out my name.

 

"C9 Entertainment, Bae Jinyoung trainee." I smiled for the first time since I was in the show, because I know that I'm in good hands now.

 

The kids in my group are good, needless to say but I kept quiet because I know I'm not, I'm not like Samuel who danced for almost his whole life. I'm not like Jihoon who had the popularity and the talent to balance up everything. I'm not even like Haknyeon or Euiwoong who weren't the best but were confident a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter