Confession 40

Started With a Confession

 

Jeno and Jaemin were walking through the hallways when two girls stopped them.

“Hi Jeno~” The girl smiled. Jaemin snorted and s his arms over Jeno's waist. He's protecive, yeah. He knew.

“What? You'll take Jeno away from me?” Jaemin interrupted. Jeno chuckled at his Nana's reaction. Herin made a face before shrugging.

“Actually, no. As I said, I just wanna be friends with Jeno, you too.” 

“Who is she?” Jeno asked.

“She's Koeun! My--”

“Mother.” As Koeun said that, she pulled Herin with her, leaving the two guys with shocked faces.

“What the ? Mother?”

“Shh. Nana! That's bad!”

“I thought she'll take you from me, but no. I'm glad.” Jaemin circled his arms around Jeno's neck. Then, he kissed the guy.

 


 

“Oh . I never thought that Jaemin can be so flirty.” 

“Well Hyuck, if your bestfriend can be flirty, why can't you?”

“Oh. Makeurri wants me to be flirty. Maybe next millenium?”

“What the--” Mark was shocked when Haechan gave him a peck on the lips. What. The. .

 


 

“Moomin! Thank you for the food!”

“Anything for you, Lele.”

Renjun didn't know what happened, it's so fast, but all he knew was that Chenle is kissing him.

 

---

 

*hides on a closet* lol. All of them have their own kissing scenes 🙈 omayghad.

Poor Single Jisung 😂