Chapter 9

The Idol Marriage Life [EDITED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

I'm Sorry...


 

It wasn’t hard for Taehyung to find the leader of Red Velvet when she suddenly disappeared. Irene usually chooses to be alone in a karaoke place which located within one of luxury hotel in Gangnam area.

Taehyung knew her habits very well to sing or even screamed as loud as she can to spill all her problems. Then she would end the ritual by drinking glasses of wine until drunk and unconscious.

Yes, Kim Taehyung was always there to accompany her and drive her home to RV’s dorm at the end. No matter how busy he was, he would never have the heart to leave her alone.

 

He sighed once he saw the girl was sitting with her hands over her puffy face, she cried. He approached her after turning off the music so he could talk to her comfortably.

 

“Noona..” he knelt in front of her, lowered her hands to clearly see her face. “.. don’t be like this, noona”

Then he brought her tiny body into his arms as she cried even harder. Taehyung let her be. He didn’t say anything but caressing her back gently.

“Why are you doing this to me, Tae? Why?” she hit his back softly without breaking the hug, “.. No, I’m not ready for this. I’m not ready to lose you, Tae”

“I’m sorry noona”

Then Irene broke the hug and stared at him deeply, “Taehyung-ah, could you ask me to be your girlfriend once again? Please Tae” she desperately asked him but Taehyung just kept his mouth shut.

 

Damn, it was actually his weakness to see her tears. He never had the heart to refuse her request, especially when he saw her cry. But this time he had no other choice. He must strengthen his heart to stick to his stance to get married. He’s aware that he already owned by Lisa now.

 

“I’m sorry noona” he could only repeat his answer

“Just for this once, Tae, please! I will accept you this time!!” Anyone who looks at her condition now will surely say that Bae Joohyun is insane.

 

Yeah, the famous Irene even willing to swallow her pride in order to defend Taehyung. Somehow she wasn’t willing to release him to another woman, especially because they’re not just dating, but married for real. She will lose him forever and it managed to slap her hard on the face.

 

“Please don’t do this, noona”

“So you love her more than me, huh?”

“Noona please..”

“You’re a liar!! You said you love me but now you’re marrying another girl. You’re such a big liar kim taehyung!” she screamed louder, makes Taehyung lose his patience.

“Which part I lied to you, huh?! I proposed you once but you rejected me!” he said furiously, “… you said you’re not ready to commit into a relationship. You chose your career over me, then now you blame me for leaving you” he ran his fingers thru his messy hair desperately, “You drive me crazy!”

“…” Irene’s gaze softened. She realized that Taehyung was talking the truth.

“You think I’m planning this all up, huh? You think I’m happy with this? No! Lisa and I never thought that we would be arranged. We just started our career for God’s sake! She even just debuted, then what do you think it doesn’t make us shock? Ppali answer me noona!!”

“…” she shuddered with horror seeing his anger.

 

She had never seen him this angry or maybe he never gets angry. Kim Taehyung is known as a friendly and cheerful person. He never screams like this, so of course it beyond the limits of his patience.

 

“Please don’t make it more difficult, noona. I’m tired. I need you to support me” his face softened as he stared at her deeply, “… if you really like me, please support whatever I do like I always did to you. It would surely be hard for me and her, please support us if you really value our relationship”

“But please don’t change. Don’t disappear. No, I’m not ready for that” she shook her head firmly, “… please always be there for me, tae”

“Of course I won’t change, but I hope you understand my position, noona. I will belong to someone else which means I must consider her feelings. I hope you will not mind that” he seriously said it, “… we can still be friends, right? Of course you’ll always be my favorite noona, don’t worry about that”
 

“…” Irene observed him carefully before finally nodding her head.

 

Oh God how could she resist this innocent face? Although it hurts her so bad, but all he said was true. Irene knows exactly how precious grandma Kim to him. Besides Jimin, she’s the only one who often hears his complaints whenever he misses his grandma.

She used to smile amused every time she heard him was spoiled with his grandma on the phone. So she knew that he could never ever have the heart to refuse his grandma’s wish even if it might destroy his life.

 

“I need some time, Tae but yeah I understand. I just hope you wouldn’t change after this” she caressed his messy hair lovingly, “.. and please tell your wife that you’ll always be there for me, no matter what”

 

Even though it sounds ridiculous in his ears, he just nodded to make it end. He can imagine how Lisa would react if he really said that. He wondered if she would get mad or maybe didn’t care at all. He sure needs to know his wife’s personality more.

 

“Please stop crying now, you know you look ugly if you cry” with that, he shed her tears before grabbing some tissues for her. “… let’s order some drinks and sing happy songs” Irene smiled as she nodded her head.

 

Taehyung spent most of the day with Irene. After having lunch together, he escorted her back to the dorm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter