Chapter 3

The Idol Marriage Life [EDITED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

Rejection


 

BTS Dorm, Seoul

2 am


It was already past 2 am when Taehyung arrived at the dorm after dropping Lisa in Blackpink’s dorm. He was a mess. He felt extremely tired and his head seemed to explode at any time by thinking of his grandma’s order back then.

He immediately the lights after coming in and carelessly took off his shoes on the floor.


 

“Oh you’re home”

Taehyung was surprised to hear a man’s voice that comes from the kitchen. He thought everyone was asleep considering how tired they were.


“Gosh, you scared me, what are you doing there?” Taehyung rubbed his chest in relief once he saw Jimin standing in front of stove, cooking something.

“As you can see, I’m cooking ramyeon”

“Why don’t you turn on the light? I thought I saw a ghost” Taehyung put his stuff on the table before making his way toward the fridge to grab some cold beers.

“I just got back from Red Velvet’s dorm. I picked up the girls ‘cos their manager suddenly had something urgent while hyungs are away to celebrate hyung manager’s birthday” Jimin explained as joined Taehyung in dining room.

“Oh, thank you for picking up my noona, chim” he smiled weakly

“Yya no need to thank, I’m just doing my duty as sseul’s boyfriend” he proudly said, “… oh Irene noona asked about you too. He asked me to remind you to reply to her message. She said your phone is off”

Taehyung heaved a sigh, running his fingers thru his messy hair, “Yeah thanks”

“Yya what’s up dude? You ed up”

He kept rubbing his face desperately. He needs to tell him but doesn’t know how to start. “Jimin-ah..”

“Wae? ah, you scared me, tae! Ppali spill your problem” Jimin said while munching his food.

“Grandma told me to get married” One sentence that could make his best friend spitting out his food surprisingly.

“What?!!”


 

Once again Taehyung ran his fingers thru his head, crumbling in the stupidity of current reality. He drank his beer in one gulp, frustrated.


 

“I’m going to get married, chim. Can you believe it?”

“How come? With who?” Jimin stopped eating and seriously asked his best friend. Well, what just Taehyung said was indeed a serious case.

“Grandma and also my parents are matching me with a girl … emm that you also know who she is”

“Don’t make me die of curiosity, you dumb! Ppali tell me!”

“Blackpink’s… Lisa” he dramatically spilled it, earning deadly shock expression from the guy who sat in front of him.

“What?!”

“Uhuh, I know”

Pounding the table with both hands, Jimin felt sick all of sudden, “Kim Taehyung you are dead!”

“I know, ottokae Jimin-ah~~” he nearly cried, drowning his face over his folded hands.

“First, we just started uphill. Yya how can you get married when we’re stepping away to reach our goal” Jimin said fiercely, “.. and second you’re going to marry an idol who is also loved by our brother, Jungkook. you’re dead, tae”

“Don’t scare me you !”

“I’m not, I’m just telling the truth”

“Then what should I do, chim? You know how grandma is and you also know how precious she is for my life. , this is the end of me chim” and again, he drank his beer ‘till the last drop.


 

Silence filled the air as both of them tried to find a way. Taehyung felt lucky to find Jimin home alone somehow, so he could spill everything out without being judged. He knows him very well.


 

“Hmmm I heard that Lisa has no sibling” Jimin broke the silence

“And?”

“Then tell her to persuade her parents to cancel this marriage, who know they will grant it” an idea just popped out into Jimin’s head. He knew maybe Taehyung and Lisa already did this, but at least he tried to help him.

“We did, but yeah I’ll do it again, but ah !” he slammed a can of empty beer onto the table, “I forgot to ask her number, oh I’m dead”

Jimin laughed at his stupidity, “Aigoo this paboya!”

“Aish stupid me, argh whatever I don’t want to think about this. I’m tired, Jimin-ah”

Jimin let a heavy sigh, “well trying to persuade your grandma then. I believe she will listen to you since you’re her favorite grandchild”

“Yeah hopefully. Jimin-ah, don’t tell it to anyone ahrasso?”

“How much will you pay me for this, huh?” Jimin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter