Chapter 19

The Idol Marriage Life [EDITED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

COEX Hall D, Seoul

SBS Gayo Daejun

7 pm


You’re not joking, rite? OMG I was so nervous, oppa! My legs were even shaking x_x

Taehyung smiled brightly as he got a reply from Lisa a few minutes after he sent a congratulatory message for her. It was the first time she performed solo and also joined other senior artists performing modern group dance at this year's SBS Gayo Daejun opening ceremony.

That's the reason why she worked so hard these days, because she wanted to give her best performance while proving her dancing skill to the world, and yeah, as a husband Taehyung couldn't feel proud of her achievements.

It was proven by how focused he was in observing Lisa’s dance move when she performed from the monitor screen in BTS’s dressing room along with his friends. At that time, the six BTS members cheered loudly as Jimin and Lisa danced on one stage, and of course Kim Taehyung was the loudest of them all.

Seriously, that was amazing! You did a great job, Lisa. I’m a proud hubby

He almost gave a kiss emoticon at the end of the message before realizing that his actions might have a significant impact on their relationship. God, he immediately deleted it and impatiently waited for a reply from her.

Aww thank you, oppa

He immediately ran his fingers to type the reply, ignoring Jin and JK who were jumping around like idiots. Well, he was actually quite amazed to find himself preferring to sit quietly on the couch rather than join his brothers making jokes endlessly or disturbing staff as he usually did.

For some reason chatting with his wife, which is only 3 rooms away from where he is, feels more interesting to do right now.

What time will you perform again? Don’t skip your dinner, ahrasso?!

Yup. I don’t know, probably around 9 after GOT7 performed

Oh they come? You must have met Bambam, right?

Though he gave a wink emoticon, in fact he just rolled his eyes annoyed. Hearing Bambam’s name made his mood drop somehow.

Not yet, maybe later. Oppa, may I go to have dinner with my Thai friends tonight?

Her cute emoji, ah who can resist her cuteness? Taehyung could easily imagine how cute her expression was as she typed this. But he was sure the words he had just sent would absolutely make her pout.

No!

Okay, he was being childish, but he hates the idea of her meeting her handsome childhood friend. It made him insecure, err or jealous maybe?

Waee?? Ah oppa jebaaalll

I don’t want to take a risk you being caught on cam. Just go home with me

Mean

 

Taehyung was about to type a reply for his wife when suddenly his phone rang and ‘my noona’ appeared on its screen. He ran his thumb to swipe to the right, answering her call.

 

“Yes noona”

“Taehyungie, can we meet for a moment?” a soft voice greeted his eardrum

“Where are you now?” he reflexively stood, ready to leave.

“I’m on the exit stairs beside my dressing room”

Taehyung suddenly felt tense when he heard her trembling voice, like holding back tears. “Noona are you okay? I’m on my way, just wait a minute”

“Nde”

 

With that, Taehyung ran toward the door before Jungkook stopped him and asked, “Why so hurry, hyung? Is there something happen?”

“Nothing. Tell Namjoon hyung that I’ll be back soon, I..”

Before Taehyung could finish his sentence, their manager came and stopped him,

“Where are you going, Tae? You need to sign this” the manager told him, giving BTS's CD that needs to be signed by him.

“Can I sign it later, hyung? I have an important thing to do” Taehyung was about to walk when Sejin stopped him once again,

“Yya, you only need a few seconds to sign this, Taehyung-ah. Yya, do you know who asked for your signature, Tae? It’s a daughter of a billionaire in Korea, aigoo you’re so lucky boy, she’s your big fan”

 

Errrr a billionaire or whatever, damn it! - he cursed silently

 

Taehyung had no choice. With an annoyed face he grabbed the pen from Sejin then immediately signed the CD. Yeah, that’s the risk to become an idol, he must be ready whenever fans need him, especially those rich girls who have the power to buy exclusive access toward the artists.

 

“Alright, I’m leaving guys”

“Hyung..”

Without waiting for their response, Taehyung already left in a hurry. He didn’t realize that he left his phone with Jungkook when he had to sign the CD. Oh boy, so clumsy you are.


Meanwhile, in Blackpink’s dressing room, Lisa kept staring at her phone like there’s no tomorrow. Yes, she waited for a reply from her husband who suddenly disappeared.

“Believe me darling, it won’t change into your husband even though you look at it constantly,” Jennie teased the maknae as she patted her head lightly before seated herself beside Lisa. “… are you waiting for him?”

“Uhuh” she lazily nodded, sighing. “… we just chatted, but then he just disappeared. Tsk, why isn't he replying my message, huh? So weird!”

“Aigoo uri maknae is missing her husband. Don’t worry Lisa-ya, you’ll meet him soon” the rapper chuckled.

“Yeah” Lisa was about to put her phone and stood when it suddenly rang, indicating an incoming call. She frowned as she saw Taehyung’s mom name appeared as the caller id.


 

“Yoboseyo ommoni” She politely greeted her mother-in-law shortly after the telephone was connected.

“Lisa-ya, are you with Taehyung?” Mrs. Kim sounded worried over the line

“No, but yeah, I mean we’re in the same area. May I help you, ommoni?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter