Chapter 15

The Idol Marriage Life [EDITED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15

Adapting Slowly

 

Taelice Apartment, Seoul

7 am

A month has passed since they made a promise to be a husband and wife. It must be admitted that it’s not easy to accept some habits that are much different between them.

 

Lisa is a neat person who will put back whatever things that are lying out of place, while otherwise, Taehyung is a typical person who will make what she has tidied up into a mess again. Well, enough to make her grunt irritated, but he'll just say 'sorry' and unknowingly re-do it again without feeling guilty. Oh, Taehyung will be Taehyung for God’s sake!

 

And one more thing that turned out to be very influential in their lives is their habits at night. If Taehyung could easily fall asleep whenever his face touches something soft, on the contrary Lisa is a light sleeper.

To make it worse, since the first day they occupied the house, she didn’t hesitate to ask him to accompany her until she fell asleep.

Yes, Blackpink's main dancer is very coward. The mystical experience that occurred in BP's dorm made her afraid to sleep alone, and she was lucky to share a room with Jisoo who was also an insomniac.

They used to talk random things before finally fell asleep and that’s the exactly same thing her husband doing right now; struggling against drowsiness to accompany her until she fell asleep before moving into his own room.

For her, his presence managed to make her feel calm and secure, even though he just sits still and doesn’t do anything. Simple but has a big impact on her.

Luckily he did it voluntarily because he couldn’t bear to see her pitying face every night. Who has the heart to say ‘no’ to Lisa’s pleading face, huh? No one. She’s too cute to ignore, even by the ignorant Taehyung though.

But among the difficulties of the adaptation process, thankfully there are still many similarities between them. Both of Lisa and Taehyung are typical people who are relaxed and humorous. They almost never discuss anything serious, even more often joke and talk about unimportant things.

They’re also respectful to not interfere with their private matters. What they live daily more like a pair of friends or housemates who share the joys and sorrows without interfering in each other's life.

 

“Good morning” she greeted her husband as she saw him out of the room with messy hair, rubbing his sleepy eyes. He walked straight to the pantry where Lisa was busy preparing breakfast.

“Morning” he seated himself on the bar stool before picking up a cheesy toast that had just been put on a plate. “.. wow you look fresh, going somewhere, huh?” He scanned her appearance from head to toe.

 

Lisa indeed looked stunning even if only wore an oversized pink blouse and denim ripped shorts. Her face even almost bare if she didn’t fill her eyebrows and applied pink lip tint on her inner lips.

 

“Uhuh, Chaeyoung asked me to accompany her to buy a birthday gift for her mom. Is that okay?” She glanced at him to see his reaction while pouring hot chocolate milk into his empty glass.

“Gwenchana” he simply replied

“Then how about you? Have schedule for today?” she asked, sitting in front of him and grabbed a toast of hers.

“Umh, I have practice and recordings with Namjoon hyung in studio” he said while munching his food, “… I’m coming late tonight, so don’t wait and just sleep, okay?”

“Umh”

Though she had nodded her head, somehow he still felt bad about her, “I’ll call you later or maybe video call so you won’t feel scared, okay?”

Lisa let a small laugh as shyly said, “Hehe gwenchana oppa, I will survive. Ah keunde oppa, will you guys comeback again in the near future?”

“Oh we’re not. We’ll just make a simple video of 4 O’Clock that I sang with him, it's kind of behind the song”

“4 O’Clock? Oh I like that song!” she told him excitedly

“Really?”

She nodded excitedly, “Umh, I love all songs on your new album but I like 4 O’Clock most. It sounds so sad and your voice is very fit to sing it. Like it!” she honest

“Wow I’m flattered, thank you. But you know Liz, your remarks still can’t get me home fast” they both laughed at his joke, “… there are many things I have to do in studio”

Lisa never thought he would throw a cheesy joke like that. Kim Taehyung is something, “Yya, I didn’t mean that, oppa”

“… and also don’t ask me to sing that song to lull you, no I won’t” he said flatly, makes her laughter grew louder as she smacked his arm gently,

“Aww good idea! Oppa sing that song for me pweaseee” a few seconds later, it was his turn to be stunned by her cute expression.

Oh you’re dead, Tae. Who can resist her famous aegyo, huh? Ouch, damn you Lalice!

Taehyung rubbed his face in surrender, yeah he lost against her – for million times. “Err alright, alright. Aigoo this kid jinjja” he chuckled

“Oh I almost forgot to ask you, what time will you go, oppa? I’ll prepare lunch for you” then without waiting for his answer, she stood then opened the fridge to check the leftovers she could prepare for his lunch.

“OMG we have no food, oppa. Ottokaeee?” she got panic as she saw nothing left in their fridge except drinks and snacks.

 

Taehyung laughed at her excitement. Somehow he found his own entertainment amid the madness of his works every time with her. Lalisa is his own entertainment. She’s just too cute, bubbly like a squishy in his eyes. She’s too adorable to resist.

 

“Gwenchana, after all I don’t want to eat a burnt egg again” he and managed to make her glared at him

“Aish don’t say about that again, oppa. It’s so embarrassing!” she hissed annoyed while Taehyung just laughed in return.

“Keke so you don’t need to prepare lunch for me, jinjja gwenchana Liz”

“No, you will be very busy and I don’t want you to skip lunch” again, Lisa was being stern to her husband and he likes it somehow.

She snapped her fingers when an idea popped up in her mind, “Oh I know, I'll make a mozzarella sandwich for you. I'll make it some so you can share it with Namjoon oppa, ahrasso?” she happily said, walking here and there to take the ingredients she needed.

“Oh lucky you hyung to have homemade lunch from my wife” He didn’t notice her blushing cheeks when he said that carelessly. “I'll get ready first then I'll drop you off. Where do you want me to take you, huh? YG or Blackpink dorm?”

“Jinjja? Ah gomawo oppa. I thought I would call taxi to get there” she grinned, “… hmm drive me to dorm, please”

“Okay” he took the last sip of his almost-empty coffee before making his way toward his own bedroom.

 

Namjoon private studio, Bighit Entertainment

11 pm

“It’s a wrap, yeahh!” clapping his hands, the leader Namjoon squealed satisfied once Taehyung finished his last vocal take.

 

Both of Namjoon and Taehyung just finished filming behind the song of 4 O’Clock written by the leader himself. Well honestly this is the shooting process they like the most because there’s no script, no makeup and very natural like recording their daily activities in studio.

That’s why it didn’t take long to finish it for further refinement by the video editor team before uploading on Bangtan TV.

 

“Yeah, thank you everybody” then Taehyung high-fived some staff when they left the room one by one. “… hyung, I’m waiting for the result” he told the video editor hyung as he walked the staff to the door and got a thumb up as an answer.

“Good job, Tae” Namjoon praised him sincerely

“You too hyung, than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter