Chapter 14

The Idol Marriage Life [EDITED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14

Moving in

 

The Oakwood Premier Hotel, Seoul

Lalisa had to swallow her sadness when she found herself sitting alone in a bedroom hotel just hours after the wedding ended. She never thought Taehyung could leave her and was busy partying with his friends.

 

Well, after the blessing’s procession they were indeed still together, the groom even invited his bride to do a slow dance when Jungkook and Rose suddenly decided to duet singing some romantic songs.

But in the end, he chose to gather with his friends, including Irene in it. They laughed and joked around while drinking glasses of beer, as if forgot about her presence. For god’s sake this is not your birthday party, Taehyung-ah, it’s your wedding day for pete’s sake but you left the bride somewhere.

 

His absence re-realized her that their marriage was never based on love. It’s just an arranged marriage, so how could Lisa hope that her husband would carry her in bridal style to the room to enjoy their first-night like a romance movie she used to watch? Oh keep dreaming, baby.

 

Lisa had no idea what else to do. She had tried to get rid of her negative thoughts by busying herself like applying her night skincare routine, tidied up her suitcase which delivered by her manager a few hours before their marriage began or checking out their wedding photos that Rose shared thru’ Blackpink’s whatsapp group.

 

She smiled as she saw the picture of Jimin and Rose gave the wedding speech alternately. They were chosen to speak about the newlywed who was sitting side by side at the family table.

Flashback …

It was Jimin who had the first opportunity to give a short speech about the newlyweds. He cleared his throat while holding the mic in front of him, somehow feeling more nervous than when he had to face thousands of fans during BTS concert.

 

“Go buddy!” J-Hope excitedly shouted at his friend from his chair which was then followed by laughter and applause from the audience.

Once again Jimin smiled before sincerely expressing his heart, “Hello, good evening everyone. I’m the groom’s best friend, Park Jimin”

“That’s my boy!” and this time the groom himself who shouted at him proudly

“Thank you for this opportunity, I'm very honored. Hmm, for almost 7 years of living with Taehyung, I realized that this moment somehow felt very sentimental to me and maybe also my five other members. We grow together like real brothers. Sometimes we fight, sometimes we cry, sometimes we feel lonely but we know we always have each other” Jimin calmly state which began to make the boys got teary.

“… Taehyungie.. is someone who really close to me. People might say that I only tend to Taehyung, not him. But actually I learned a lot from him. I feel so grateful to have him as my best friend because he makes me feel good and touched my heart often,”

 

Lisa turned to the man next to him and found he was holding back his tears. Aww Jimin must have a special place in his heart. She captured that precious moment to be remembered someday.

 

“… I don't think I want to believe that he is now married and must leave the dorm. This is a very significant change that happened to our group in the last 7 years. it's such a great loss for all of us. but we also felt grateful because he finally found his partner, someone who would care for and love him wholeheartedly like what we had done so far,”

 

Jimin lifted his head to look at Taehyung in the eyes then continued to speak,

 

“… my dearest friend Taehyung, now you’re married. You have someone beside you who will wake you up in the morning, listen to every story you say, hug while you are sad and also laugh with you. I hope that from now on you can be a better person, be responsible and love your wife wholeheartedly. Stop playing around and be weird in front of her, Taehyung-ah, you might make her scared,”

 

Then everyone laughed at the last sentence Jimin said. Taehyung even had to face-palmed to cover his embarrassed face while Lisa laughed at him.

 

“… and for you our sister in law, Lalisa ...” Jimin paused for a moment to get attention from the bride who was still laughing at her husband, “… welcome to our family” he sincerely said, smiling.

 

Aww… it touched her heart deeply as she mouthed the word “Thank you” toward the bestman.

 

“… you have to know that the guy sitting next to you is a very unique and special person. You may feel shocked at the strange behavior at the beginning,” Jimin naughtily smirked, “… but believe me you will get used to it and even realize that he’s very precious. We are sure our Taehyungie will take care of you very well, so please love him with all your heart, Lisa-ssi. Always believe that he will be a good husband until death separates you. Thank you”

 

Well done, Park Jimin!

Everyone clapped and were touched by the speech Jimin had just delivered, especially the handsome groom who immediately stood up to greet his best friend as he got off the stage and hugged him tightly.

 

“Let’s cheer to our beautiful couple” Jimin raised his glass of wine to invite others to make toast with him.

“Cheers!” They all shouted in unison

 

A few minutes later Kim Jisoo walked to the stage as her turn to give the wedding speech. Damn, she felt nervous as hell even though her friends had cheerfully encouraged her from their seats.

 

“Hello everyone, I’m the bridesmaid Kim Jisoo” She smiled beautifully. She looked like a goddess that night. “… hmm wow why do I even feel nervous from the start, oh I’m sorry”

 

Everybody laughed at her before clapping their hands to give more courage to her.

 

“Well tonight I won’t stand as Blackpink’s member, but Kim Jisoo, the oldest among the four of us. I will deliver my speech as Jisoo who loves our sister Lisa very much,” she paused to cast her gaze across the room before stopping to stare at the bride who was smiling back at her,

“… Our friendship may not be as long as Bangtan sunbaenims, but little did I know about Lisa as a roommate and also a teammate who spent 24 hours with her, she’s a very sincere and noble person. for her age, I was jealous to see how she was able to survive every difficulty and adapt very well,”

 

Jisoo raised her head to prevent tears from falling. God, she didn't expect this would feel so hard for her to say. Now she regretted her decision to give a speech at a very sentimental moment like this.

 

“… Lisa-ya, representing Jennie and Chaeng, unnie pray that someday your life will be filled with happiness. Be patient if something bad comes, fight for something that you think is worth fighting for and be happy for what you feel. You deserve to be happy, Lisa. And oh don't be too hard on yourself, from now on you are obliged to take care of your husband, so you shouldn't have to spend more time practicing dance hard in the studio, ahrasso?!” She cutely said that strangely managed to make the bride smile and cry at the same time.

“… we’ll miss you very much, especially me who might have to sleep alone starting tonight,”

Everybody laughed at how cute and adorable she was when she said that.

“… you,.. I hope to take the time to visit the dorm or spend the night with us. I think we’ll miss your laughter, your jokes and even your scream” Jisoo was no longer able to hold back the tears that began to flow. Her voice began hoarse, stuck in .

“… and as for you, our brother-in-law, hello,” then her eyes landed on Taehyung who tried to console the crying girl next to him before looking back at Jisoo. “… we’re so thankful to have you as a part of the family. Since the beginning, I had a feeling that you were the right person to look after our Lisa” she smiled as she saw Taehyung smiled proudly at the bride,

“… don't be fooled by her bravery, don't ignore her flat face when you do something that might hurt her, because she’s way too smart to hide her feelings. She often relented even though she was hurt inside. Therefore, please be more sensitive and patient when facing her,”

 

Taehyung immediately gave a thumb up to the oldest member of Blackpink as intertwined his fingers with Lisa.

“Live happily ever after you two! Cheers!” then she shouted while taking the glass of wine to make toast with all the guests.
 

Taehyung handed some tissues to his wife who was still crying like a baby. He laughed to see how adorable she was though her face already red like burnt cherry,

“Aigooo our baby Lisa, stop crying wifey” He caressed her cheeks before welcoming all the guests who want to congratulate them in person.

 

- End of flashback -


Lisa was just about to turn off the light when she heard someone pressed the bell.

 

“Oh, oppa..” she was speechless as she saw BTS’s manager, Sejin, support her unconscious husband in one hand. Taehyung seemed dru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter