chapter 10

The Idol Marriage Life [EDITED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

Dinner with BTS


 

BTS Dorm, Seoul

8 pm

Lisa walks after him down a short alley in an apartment where the seven members of BTS live. She was nervous as hell yet excited because it was her first time visiting another artists dorm and it was the rising star BTS!.

 

What should I do? what should I say? what if they don't like me? what if the atmosphere becomes awkward? Omo ohtokkae?? - Lisa was literally screaming inside. She could feel her heart beating faster.

 

“Are you ready?” Taehyung turned to her before pressing the passcode of the door

“Uhuh”

“Welcome to our dorm, Liz” Taehyung said once they entered the welcoming area that was very messy with shoes and socks scattered on the floor. He even had to shift some shoes with his feet to pave the way for her.

“Guuuys Lisa is here!!” Taehyung screamed out loud as carelessly threw his jacket on the couch.

 

Lisa took the opportunity to scan the entire corner of the room while waiting for his friends to gather. She was a little surprised to see a different scene in the living area.

The living room, kitchen and also dining table which located in one area look so neat and clean. The room which dominated by cream paint wasn’t much decorated, but pretty neat for an apartment inhabited by seven men.


“Welcome home Lisa!” J-Hope was the one who came to the couple with the other six and also their manager, Sejin, followed from behind.

“Oh annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim, Blackpink Lisa imnida” she formally introduced herself as bowed politely to them all. She was literally star-struck to see the boys whom she used to see from afar.

“Ey why so formal, huh? Just make yourself comfortable, Lisa” Namjoon commented while guiding them all to gather at the dining table.

“You're not on a TV show and there's no camera here, so just relax” J-Hope assured her with a playful smile on his face and successfully made Lisa smiling in relieve.

“Nde sunbaenim”

“… and just call us oppa” Jin added, smiling.

“Whoaahh I can’t believe I finally able to meet you in person, hello Lisa I’m Jungkook” regardless of all eyes now on him, Jungkook stepped forward to shake hands with her and of course Lisa gladly greeted the famous BTS’s golden maknae.

“Hi”

“See, like I said, he’s your big fan” Taehyung whispered to her ear but loud enough to be heard by the others.

“Yes I am, I like your rapping skill and performance on stage. It’s cool” JK raised his two thumbs to sincerely praised her and it successfully made her face flushed.

Lisa bowed her head shy, “Thank you”

“But do you know that Taehyung is now becoming your big fan?”

 

Taehyung was quite shocked to hear Seokjin sudden question. oh no, he didn't expect his future wife to know about this, this was very embarrassing.

 

He tried to defend himself, “I like their song but it’s not like I’m a crazy fan like JK”

“Oh really? Then why did your phone ringtone change to their song, Tae?”

Shoot, Taehyung was speechless hearing other questions that were successful made both of J-Hope and Suga shouted in unison, “Jinjja?!”

 

Laughing their off as they saw Taehyung’s reddened face, Jin, JK and Jimin simultaneously sang the chorus part of Blackpink’s Boombayah which recently becoming Tae’s ringtone.

 

“Boombayah!”

 

Lisa couldn’t help but join the boys who laughed out loud knowing the new fact of Kim Taehyung. They nonstop while Lisa trying her best to her smile as she saw the man next to her already speechless and shy, especially when Jimin and Jin danced to her song only to even more. OMG boys!
 

“Don’t listen to them” Taehyung reflexively covered her ears by both of his hands from behind, “… I told you they’re crazy”

 

“… and I saw him googling your name a few days ago” JK added

“Seriously?” Lisa turned to the man next to her who was biting his lips innocently

Jin and Jimin must hold their stomach while laughing louder, “HAHAHA he’s right” Jin added

“Yya you guys, can you please behave for a moment” and finally the only sane person in the room, Sejin, warned the boys. “Sorry for their behavior, Lisa-ssi, they’re still kids anyway”

“Yyaah it’s funny to see Taehyung being silent like this. You know he’s the loudest in the group” Namjoon giggled, unable to stop his laughter.

“True, if he starts pairing with Jimin, this room will be very noisy and chaos. So thank your for dragging him out of the dorm” Yoongi added, shaking his head while the others were laughing so hard.

 

Lisa turned to look at Tae and found him just smiling shyly as he occasionally covered his face, while his friends were happy to even more.

So, it feels like this being in the boy's dorm and apparently what people say is true that BTS members are very humble and humorous. Well, so nice to know them in person – Lisa thought.

 

“Get used to it, Liz. Sooner or later you’ll find out how miraculous the man you’ll marry is” Namjoon tried his best to hold his laughter as he saw Sejin already glared to him as a sign for them to stop.

“He’s the rarest species that will make you fall in love. You must keep him well” Jimin added, still with naughty smile on his pretty face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter