Chapter 1

The Idol Marriage Life [EDITED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One

First Encounter


 

BigHit Entertainment building, Seoul

It was already 2 pm when 7 members of BTS ended their practice session. They had practiced for almost 10 hours nonstop in order to prepare their comeback next month. So that's where they are, spending the rest of the time lazing on the couch while joking around except Taehyung who already changed and ready to go.

 

“Yya you’ve changed? Going somewhere, huh?” Hoseok threw a small cotton ball right onto tae’s head.

“I bet he’s going to pick up Irene noona, right?” Jimin playfully winked at his best friend.

“Shut up, chim! No, I’m going home. My mom called me” Taehyung shot a glare to Jimin who was giggling to see his best friend’s reaction.

 

Yeah as everybody knows, Taehyung is quite close to Red Velvet’s leader, Bae Joohyun who is known as Irene. He likes her and doesn’t even care about their .

For him, Irene is his ideal type of woman; feminine, soft, caring and also pretty. That’s why he always feels comfortable beside her. Their dating rumors have even started sticking out since last year. Taehyung is indeed so obvious.

 

“Wae? Is ommoni sick?” this time Namjoon who voiced out

“No, she just said haelmoni has an important meeting and they want me to join. That’s all” Taehyung took all his stuffs like phone, wallet and car key before asking for permission, he would drive company’s car since he got no one, “I gotta go, guys”

“Will you come back to dorm or sleep over there, Tae?” as usual Jin played his role as their eomma.

“Hmm I don’t know, hyung. I’ll call u later, okay?”

“Alright, safe drive tae and send our warm regard to your parents and haelmoni” Jimin half shouted when Taehyung already opened the door and left.

 

The same question was also spun in his mind; for what his grandma insisted on asking him to go home and accompany her to meet her relatives who he didn’t even know. His family certainly know how busy he was once he involved in this entertainment’s world.

Kim Taehyung almost never came home after his debut 3 years ago and his family could understand about that. So this time he felt weird. He smelled something wrong happened.

 

His mind was dispersed as his phone rang, indicating an incoming call. He peeked who’s the caller and smiled when ‘My noona’ who is none other than Irene’s name appeared on the screen. He put an earphone to receive her call.

 

“Hey, what are you doing now? Done practicing?” Irene’s soft voice greeted his eardrum which made him automatically smile

“Yeah, I’m driving home now. How about you?”

“Oh, you’re going home? Why so sudden?” she sounded worried

“My mom called me and asked me to go home. Sorry I can’t pick you up, noona”

“No, no, it’s okay, tae. Don’t worry I’m going home with sseul and manager oppa. Jinjja gwenchana” Taehyung unconsciously smiled when he heard her laughter. It always becomes his energy somehow.

“Ah good to hear that, say hi to sseul and tell her to take care of my Joohyun, okay?”

“Haha stop it, tae. No, I won’t tell her” He could imagine her face flushed now

“So I’m going to text her”

“Don’t you dare. She would tease me nonstop if you do that”

Taehyung laughed to hear her panicky, “Alright, then take care of yourself okay? Call me once you’ve arrived at dorm”

“Okay, you too. Drive safely tae tae” she cutely said and managed to melt the younger’s heart. Aww he’s so into her.

 

Taehyung ended their conversation before playing his favorite song ever, Red Velvet’s dumb dumb dumb.

 

Meanwhile, switch to Mapo-Gu area where YG Entertainment headquarter is located, Blackpink’s Lisa spotted walking in the parking lot along with her mom. It’s like her parents came to pick her up.

 

“OMG dad, why don’t you say you’re coming? I can pick you up at the airport” Lisa squ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter