Chapter 09

It's You Whom I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Chinese always have this idiom saying - enemies often crossed each other' path.

One day Belle was tutoring Sehyun when the younger boy has requested her to show him how she played Dreams of Warriors. Since the boy had finished all the assignments given by her, she agreed to his request and logged into her account with her laptop.

"Noona, you've got one new message." Sehyun alerted her. "Who is this HeroJeiJei?"

"My gaming friend." Belle replied as she read the message.

[HeroJeiJei]: Come help to kill a monster.

[JustAnotherGirl]: Okay.

Belle clicked onto the button and the game sent her to the place where HeroJeiJei was.

At that place, GillianGillian was also there and she was leading her team to kill a monster. Without any hesitation, Belle's avatar jumped in and killed her first stolen monster in her game-playing career. But this didn't just stop there. Lady Luck was obviously on her side because the moment the monster was killed, it dropped an ultra rare item - a polar ice feather.

[System]: JustAnotherGirl had gained the Polar Ice Feather.

The last time when GillianGillian accused Belle's for stealing her team's quest; the monster that Luhan killed was the same one that Belle killed today but it didn't drop the item that GillianGillian wanted as it was one of the new items that the game had released not too long ago. If a player were to use this item along with other expensive and rare items, he or she might be able to forge a very powerful weapon.

GillinGillian got furious when she saw the system announcement and immediately, she went to the world chat channel to whine, pretending to be bullied by Belle and HeroJeiJei. She even whined about the reason for killing the monster was because she was trying to forge a weapon and that item was the required material. Now that the polar ice feather has fallen into Belle's hands, the expensive materials, which she had bought, had become trash.

Soon people from the world chat channel started bombarding and criticizing Belle while GillianGillian's gang made use of this opportunity and started shouting out at Belle, telling her to give up the polar ice feather.

CharleneCharlene also stepped to say a few words and the world chat channel went crazy right after her post. Many agreed to CharleneCharlene's post and Will.C also came in to offer to buy the polar ice feather from Belle at a high price.

Belle laughed when she saw Will.C's post because it was obvious that his gang was trying to make her look bad in front of the whole world until someone by the name, IDontWannaGo, showed up to testify against GillianGillian. She was actually the one who stole their quest and JustAnotherGirl was the one who came to help them out.

GillianGillian didn't admit to that accusation so that player uploaded a video clip of GillianGillian killing the players and stealing the quest onto the game forum. Now that there was an evidence to back the accusation, the emperor family went silent and disappeared quickly from the world chat channel.

Belle went agape when she saw that video clip.

The world chat channel went crazy once again and those users, who had blindly followed the Emperor family, had started to feel ashamed. Some disappeared together with GillianGillian while others started apologizing to Belle.

Belle wasn’t really bothered about those comments but since she has the chance, she decided not to let it be a waste and begin typing her reply on the world chat channel.

World [JustAnotherGirl]: Actually I didn't want to say much. The wise man knows he knows nothing, the fool thinks he knows all. But after seeing this saga, I felt sad all of a sudden.

"Hmph! Do you really think that you know how to victimize yourself?" Belle sniggered to herself after posting her 'sickening' comment.

Just when she was above to leave the world chat channel, she saw a comment and her eyes went wide when she saw the user that posted it. It was her game husband, HeroJeiJei.

World [HeroJeiJei]: I will pay high price to buy the Polar Ice Feather.

World [BoomBaYah]: Wah! It's HeroJeiJei! Take a group photo!

World [BlackPinky]: \heart shaped eyes\ Can I have an autograph?

Belle shook her head when she read the comments. "Aigoo! God-nim has so many fans here!"

World [2NE1iDontcare]: HeroJeiJei, are you getting the Polar Ice Feather to make new weapon?

World [HeroJeiJei]: Nope.

World [2NE1iDontcare]: \confused expression\ Then what are you buying it for?

World [HeroJeiJei]: For my wife to play around.

"Bahahahahaha! I didn't know I have become a cat! Meow!" Belle laughed, imitating a cat pawing a feather.

Closing the world chat channel from her screen, Belle went on to message HeroJeiJei.

[JustAnotherGirl]: Meow~~~

[HeroJeiJei]: ???

[JustAnotherGirl]: I'm going to play around with the feather right? Only cat plays with feather. ;p

[HeroJeiJei]: Wifey, you do know that I don't mean that right?

[JustAnotherGirl]: \nod nod\ Just kidding! Chill man! Hahaha! By the way, IDontWannaGo is one of your side accounts?

[HeroJeiJei]: It's DolphinKing's side account.

[DolphinKing]: Hyungseo- nim, you should give me a treat for helping you!

[LuDeerHan]: Yah! We are part of the account too! Anyway we started this zombie account to steal quests, but of course we only targeted on GillianGillian. We stole her quest for a total of three times before she killed us! Muahahahahaha!

[JustAnotherGirl]: Geez! It must be god-nim's plan! I don't think you three are smart enough to think of this plan!

[HeroJeiJei]: My wife knows me best!

[LuDeerHan]: #^*}¥#+#X

---

On Friday, the long-awaited Couples PK Tournament finally stared. The round-robin point matches would take place in the first half of the month and would not be open to public to watch. The opponents would be chosen by the system randomly so it would be only until they entered the stadium that they knew who were their opponents.

[LuDeerHan]: They should open the match for public to watch!

[DolphinKing]: Yeah! I agree! And look at how CharleneCharlene stares at him! Tsk! I shall pray hard for them!

[DorkyForeheadChun]: Yah! Which side are you on?

[DolphinKing]: I am praying for them to meet Jei hyung and hyungseo-nim in the first round!

[LuDeerHan]: That's more like it!

[HeroJeiJei]: Time to go in now!

[JustAnotherGirl]: Okay.

[LuDeerHan]: Fighting!

Belle's mouth dropped when she saw Will.C and CharleneCharlene standing on the opposite site.

[JustAnotherGirl]: Is DolphinKing a psychic?

[HeroJeiJei]: :)

The match didn't immediately. The system gave three minutes of preparation time for both teams. HeroJeiJei took a glance at the opponents and told Belle the plan.

[HeroJeiJei]: I’ll take care of CharleneCharlene first.

Belle immediately understood HeroJeiJei's strategy. CharleneCharlene was much weaker, and her profession was healing. Hence if she were to go against HeroJeiJei, she had no chance of winning at all. He would take care of her first and then defeat Will.C with Belle. This was the fastest strategy.

But this way, If HeroJeiJei were to kill CharleneCharlene, the Emperor Family might use the action as a triggering point, to go onto the World Chat Channel to say HeroJeiJei bullying weaker girls.

[JustAnotherGirl]: If you kill her, that would be best. We could finish much faster, but based on my understanding of the Emperor Family, they might start something again on the World Chat Channel.

[HeroJeiJei]: Killing them requires discussion?

[JustAnotherGirl]: -_-|||

Just then an idea struck Belle. She realized the equipment that HeroJeiJei had given her on their wedding day was on par with Will.C's one so she has at least a 50% chance of winning them one against two.

[JustAnotherGirl]: Why don’t you stay behind as supp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter